• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

family Millennium | Semi-Hardcore | Sieges & Node Wars

951 posts in this topic

Posted

french_guild.thumb.jpg.aa15fb32df2392a68

9 people like this

Posted

My fav drink.

pepsi.jpg

Posted

Still looking for witches/wizards!

Posted

Still looking for witches/wizards!

I have a cutie witch! Apparently, you guys wouldn't allow me to join your discord as a guest though :(.

Posted

I have a cutie witch! Apparently, you guys wouldn't allow me to join your discord as a guest though :(.

Only hot asian babes are allowed on discord.

1 person likes this

Posted

Friendly bump. I used to group with some of your guys in the Calpheon shrine. Very friendly people. 

1 person likes this

Posted

http://mooierui.tumblr.com/

I think I'm cute enough :).

Cute, but not asian.

access-denied.png

1 person likes this

Posted

Friendly bump. I used to group with some of your guys in the Calpheon shrine. Very friendly people. 

cheers mate <3

ontopic: still looking for witches and wizard!

apply now:

http://millennium.corplaunch.com/

Posted

Thanks for the fight last night boys! Both sides played well and it was a real pleasure! hope you have a good day.

5 people like this

Posted

Thanks for the fight last night boys! Both sides played well and it was a real pleasure! hope you have a good day.

Was unexpected but fun indeed!

---

Daily bump, we're still looking for wizards/witches! You can apply at http://millennium.corplaunch.com/

Posted

Hey millenium :) 

good luck with your awesome guild! 

Wolf can you please contact me soon? Wanna talk about doing an event together.

also i see you have a weird subdomain website. I have quite some knowledge about servers and websites etc so if you want a real domain for your site that doesnt cost alot(like 10 dollar a year) and makes your site easier to reach and a bit more professional :) always up to help friends of the cupcakes.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hey millenium :) 

good luck with your awesome guild! 

also i see you have a weird subdomain website. I have quite some knowledge about servers and websites etc so if you want a real domain for your site that doesnt cost alot(like 10 dollar a year) and makes your site easier to reach and a bit more professional :) always up to help friends of the cupcakes.

ITS MILLENNIUM. NOT MELLIUM, MILENIUM, MILLENNIUM. 2X L AND 2X N!

ik wens jullie ook veel geluk, Konijntje!

if he hasnt messaged you, ill give that nab a ring, but he just spilled cola on his keyboard, so it might take a while

OT: still looking for some badass witches and wizards willing to kick ass with us!

Edited by Norlas
3 people like this

Posted

Note: Candidates must pass the dps test, basically you need to inflict as much damage as possible to Norly's anus!

2 people like this

Posted

This Rini xD ayy le mao

Posted

Note: Candidates must pass the dps test, basically you need to inflict as much damage as possible to Norly's anus!

im about to report this post for abuse

Posted

Hey man thank you for the offer about the guildsite, we are aware of this but we did not bother to upgrade to a better site since this one is doing its job.

As for the event, it depends really. Its better if i let my members grind a bit more since we usually do practice GvGs at weekends. We can talk about this more ingame whispers or shoot me a PM.

Posted

Hey man thank you for the offer about the guildsite, we are aware of this but we did not bother to upgrade to a better site since this one is doing its job.
As for the event, it depends really. Its better if i let my members grind a bit more since we usually do practice GvGs at weekends. We can talk about this more ingame whispers or shoot me a PM.

tried, always get youre not online :(

Posted

I'll be surprised if hes got much of an arsehole left after what i did to him at kings day.

2 people like this

Posted

Join Millennium and become a musician on Norlass.

Posted

Bump!

We're recruiting! If you're interested and meet our simple requirements, feel free to apply on our guild site: http://millennium.corplaunch.com/

Posted

bump