• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

family Millennium | Semi-Hardcore | Sieges & Node Wars

951 posts in this topic

Posted

@LoneWolf

I've dropped you a PM in the forums. Please have a review if you have the time. We're 9 players where most are classes you're looking highly for! :)

1 person likes this

Posted

@LoneWolf

I've dropped you a PM in the forums. Please have a review if you have the time. We're 9 players where most are classes you're looking highly for! :)

Haven't gotten anything yet, could you re-check?

Posted

Haven't gotten anything yet, could you re-check?

.. strangely enough the message seems to be gone. //Sigh. 

Either way filled the application form in on your forums now, would be nice if we could have a chat since we're 9 people! :)

Posted

.. strangely enough the message seems to be gone. //Sigh. 

Either way filled the application form in on your forums now, would be nice if we could have a chat since we're 9 people! :)

I saw it, thanks!

Sorry for the late reply, was having some PvP
PWAJpMJ.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

bumppp

Posted

Don't know why you're bumping as we're obviously not getting any hot asian babes :/

Posted

Don't know why you're bumping as we're obviously not getting any hot asian babes :/

Your not going to get any with that attitude mr!! Maybe you should be more proactive and hunt them out.

Posted

Your not going to get any with that attitude mr!! Maybe you should be more proactive and hunt them out.

Noh they should be drawn in by my pure sexiness.

Posted

ohhhh ok, hows that working out for you so far?

Posted

My very first post goes to this awesome lovely guild I already know for a long long time. I'll cya soon in game! :)

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

My very first post goes to this awesome lovely guild I already know for a long long time. I'll cya soon in game! :)

MARTI OMG, you fossil. come play with us already!

you're gonna love bdo man, lots of afk activities

Edited by Norlas
1 person likes this

Posted

MARTI OMG, you fossil. come play with us already!

you're gonna love bdo man, lots of afk activities

Norlas ! :D:D:D

Yeaaaaa I'm finally coming xD hahhahaah

Ill be there next saturday (cuz friday i have a test). Cant wait man! :))))

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Norlas ! :D:D:D

Yeaaaaa I'm finally coming xD hahhahaah

Ill be there next saturday (cuz friday i have a test). Cant wait man! :))))

Me, chocoblade, Rinion, Yatsuke, Lone and Seraph are all excited to have you back!

Edited by Norlas
2 people like this

Posted

Me, chocoblade, Rinion, Yatsuke, Lone and Seraph are all excited to have you back!

Thats so great to hear man! :) I really cant wait to see you in game. I think i'll start with the ranger, is that a fun class to play?

1 person likes this

Posted

Thats so great to hear man! :) I really cant wait to see you in game. I think i'll start with the ranger, is that a fun class to play?

Hey Marti P: glad to see you here, if you go ranger you'll have ez life hehe before choosing a class tho you might want to check all the awakenings each class have (awakening is a second weapon that becomes available at level 56, don't know when we'll get those here in EU but they're a game changer)
Warriors start with shield+sword, but will get a greatsword;
sorceress will get a scythe;
ranger will get twin swords;
tamer gets a bo staff;
zerker a hand cannon;
musa+maehwa a spear.
Ninja, kunoichi, wiz/witch still have to get their awakening in kr but it's already known ninja will have 4/5 swords, kuno a chakram and wiz/witch elemental orbs.
Can't explain everything here so grab discord and let's chat together like old times :P

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey Seraph its nice to see you again ! :) 

Thanks a lot for the info, i'll think about it!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Edited by Neverknow

Posted

ohhhh ok, hows that working out for you so far?

S-shut up!

Posted

Millenium are a bunch of noobs.

Posted

Calling in 6 guilds sure didn't help much huh?

1 person likes this

Posted

Excuse me sir, but which one of these guilds is yours?

unknown.thumb.png.59bac4068b35c48e6513bc

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Eclypse definitely gave us the toughest fight 

Edited by Feloki
2 people like this

Posted

Hey guys making this short message to announce that I'm leaving the guild.
I'm having little to no fun playing the game anymore and I don't wanna fill up a place in the guild for someone who actually contributes.

I'll probably haunt the forums for a while to see how Valencia turns out so I might come back at some point.
Shout out to @Futilez and @Niffleheim for providing some fun moments in PvP, if it wasn't for those fights I would have probably left this game alot sooner.

Good luck and have fun out there guys!
kreb.thumb.jpg.2074a09786c57766fae636b50
Also tell genbu I'll never forgive him for what he did to me that night.

Posted

I'm having little to no fun playing the game anymore and I don't wanna fill up a place in the guild for someone who actually contributes.

I'll probably haunt the forums for a while to see how Valencia turns out so I might come back at some point.
Shout out to @Futilez and @Niffleheim for providing some fun moments in PvP, if it wasn't for those fights I would have probably left this game alot sooner.

Sad to hear Yabbo, was great to have you around! You're always welcome to our Discord!

And I hope you'll forever remember it mwahahaha.

2 people like this

Posted

To bad and hopefully you will be back at one point. 

2 people like this