• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

family Millennium | Semi-Hardcore | Sieges & Node Wars

951 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Not including me, do you run a night job that you wanna play at these weird times?
1465326172296.thumb.jpg.9112d3547383f5d6

6pm is a strange time ? thats 18:00 ? or did i write something wrong

I dont care about People online right now :S Well anyway thx for the info

Edited by Lord Alphelion

Posted

6pm is a strange time ? thats 18:00 ? or did i write something wrong

I dont care about People online right now :S Well anyway thx for the info

Ah sorry, I am just not familiar with AM or PM, I thought you meant 6:00 to 12:00.
At night there are around 10-20 people online, maybe more depending if there are any events or wars.

Posted

Ah sorry, I am just not familiar with AM or PM, I thought you meant 6:00 to 12:00.At night there are around 10-20 people online, maybe more depending if there are any events or wars.

kk thx thats not much but normal atm with all the Players leaving the game :/

Posted (edited)

Nah Yablo, I've done some kicking and recruiting active players since you've quit, at evening times we can field 50-60 people no problem and I tend to work on it all times until and after we get nodewars.

Also, most of these players that go inactive have various reasons. Most of them happen to be good friends of us, so I keep them in the guildsite and discord as a community. However, offline people do not win wars. We already have issues GvGing early in the day and past midnight against hardcore guilds because most of us have work and other things to do but in the evening time, that's when we are strong. It's important to have active players at that point. The good friends who returns to the game can join back no problem, since they are a part of the community.

But then again, no one really wants inactive players or slackers in the guild now, do they? I rather have 70-80 active players than 100 with inactive if you get what I mean, so I constantly work on it.

Edited by LoneWolf

Posted

Nah Yablo, I've done some kicking and recruiting active players since you've quit, at evening times we can field 50-60 people no problem and I tend to work on it all times until and after we get nodewars.

To my perception 20 people online was actually already pretty damn active for a guild.
#VindictusFeels

1465312491483.thumb.jpg.ccb82067ed1948ea

3 people like this

Posted

Oh a fellow swede, fan vad nice we are 4 swedes here already!
Also dark humour, no problem.

Well whenever you get LINE, just tell us your ID and we will invite you straight away!

Lol, så Millenniums lead är från Sverige?=D Najs!

1 person likes this

Posted

Lol, så Millenniums lead är från Sverige?=D Najs!

Klart han är! Swedes masterrace! B|

1 person likes this

Posted

What? Go back into your cage, Lyth! B|

1 person likes this

Posted

Ffs om de är inte svenska de är Norsk. Where are all the English!?!?! We must fight this white walker invasion!!! 

Posted

Ffs om de är inte svenska de är Norsk. Where are all the English!?!?! We must fight this white walker invasion!!! 

horunge

Posted

horunge

tyst, du stor jävla fitta. Your supposed to be on my side. You dutch are practically defending the wall from these pricks 

1 person likes this

Posted

You know... I just don't like page 3. Bumb!

1 person likes this

Posted

2016-06-19_141844856.thumb.JPG.7554bce79

5 people like this

Posted

Congrats on the node fort. But we saw it all coming :)

5 people like this

Posted

Gratz

4 people like this

Posted

2016-06-19_141844856.thumb.JPG.7554bce79

Gratz, Divium leader will be here soon to tell you that you are all hackers.

5 people like this

Posted

Grats Millennium, logo looking real nice on that node

5 people like this

Posted

We are looking for active pvp players! A time well spent ingame > hardcore.

Come join us!

cron.thumb.jpg.22b19e632943d312178b06120

Posted

Why would anyone want to join your guild? My experience of you guys so far is you trash talk, generally rude to other players and you PK people for literally no reason.

Posted

Why would anyone want to join your guild? My experience of you guys so far is you trash talk, generally rude to other players and you PK people for literally no reason.

Congratulations. You just described any competitive guild. 

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

bump. we're still looking for pvp oriented folk.

apply now at http://millennium.corplaunch.com <3

Edited by Norlas

Posted

Not seeing this thread on the first page makes me sad. Must fix.
*bump*

We're still looking for people to conquer the world with!
Send an application >here< if you want to join.

Posted

You prolly met Norlas ingame, not all of guild is like him x)

3 people like this

Posted

You prolly met Norlas ingame, not all of guild is like him x)

xDxDxDxD