• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

family Millennium | Semi-Hardcore | Sieges & Node Wars

951 posts in this topic

Posted

If you're intrested, we're also recruiting forum warriors. can never have enough of those

Sorry, my heart, body and soul belong to Grind.

Posted (edited)

nice people you got there :P

Truth hurts, you're just a forum warrior with absolutely no life. 
Accept it and move on.

Grind is like, you didn't show up cuz you have a job / wife / kids an actual LIFE ? 
Farewell mate

kicked.jpg

Edited by Stilgar

Posted

Truth hurts, you're just a forum warrior with absolutely no life. 
Accept it and move on.

Grind is like, you didn't show up cuz you have a job / wife / kids an actual LIFE ? 
Farewell mate

kicked.jpg

Actually, I'm in Grlnd buddy. I work 70 hours a week.

But have fun in your delusional dreams "i'm not bad they just have no life".

The setting is very fun and friendly family-like in Grind.

Posted

it made me laugh actually. reported for terrible grammar 8D

You missed two capital letters and a full stop...

Posted

You missed two capital letters and a full stop...

<3

Posted (edited)

70hours a week? So you either working
12hours / day for 6 days / week or
10hours / day for 7 days / week

That would mean you barely are online playing the game due of no free time or you live in your own world where day has more than 24hours
B|B|B|
Good try though.

Edited by Stilgar

Posted

Sup Millennium.

Wanted to give credit to this -----ing annoying dude:

image.thumb.jpeg.31cbb5b7fa280f7cdcff302

Yesterday at the Seige i think this dude charged me off my horse like freaking 20+ times. O my god what was this guy annoying.

Well played.

Well -----ing played 😂

1 person likes this

Posted

Sup Millennium.

Wanted to give credit to this -----ing annoying dude:

image.thumb.jpeg.31cbb5b7fa280f7cdcff302

Yesterday at the Seige i think this dude charged me off my horse like freaking 20+ times. O my god what was this guy annoying.

Well played.

Well -----ing played 😂

Haha you were the witch on that horse i kept chasing? good fight was fun :) 

Amummu.

Posted

70hours a week? So you either working12hours / day for 6 days / week or
10hours / day for 7 days / week

That would mean you barely are online playing the game due of no free time or you live in your own world where day has more than 24hours
B|B|B|
Good try though.

oh true there are 12 hours in a day. Idiot. :P

Posted

@SillySin You did anything else in the Seige then only running around on a horse and using charge on people on foot + me on horse?

Or was this your task this seige? To only use Q on horse? Hahaha

Posted

@SillySin You did anything else in the Seige then only running around on a horse and using charge on people on foot + me on horse?

must have been their task, there was also some guy called "PurestFromLove" or something like that, he always came with his horse like 200 times and charged everything - from my pov, Amummu was either lagging really bad or glitching because he was telelporting all the time we could barely even hit him rofl

Posted (edited)

oh true there are 12 hours in a day. Idiot. :P

how obvious it's you're lying, if you're working 12hours / day you need another 2hours in total before and after work in order to wake up/prepare/arrive at work and then arrive home/take a bath/eat. That's 14hours.
So the rest 10hours you doing what? play 5-6h BDO on a daily basis and then sleep for 4h? and you actually trying to make us believe that?
Besides, no friends, girlfriend/wife , hanging out ? nothing ? just work and bdo ? even if you don't lie, that doesn't mean you have a life, unless you believe having a life means to work 12h/day and then play video games before sleeping and do the same routine on a daily basis.

Please mr forum warrior - grind nolife member. Move on to your miserable life

Edited by Stilgar

Posted (edited)

No i usually kill ppl but i noticed a witch on a horse freely going around that someone has to stop/harass you :) 

must have been their task, there was also some guy called "PurestFromLove" or something like that, he always came with his horse like 200 times and charged everything - from my pov, Amummu was either lagging really bad or glitching because he was telelporting all the time we could barely even hit him rofl

hmm idk my T7 horse with 154.5 speed, insta acc and sprint/charge give that impression most likely haha

Edited by SillySin

Posted

how obvious it's you're lying, if you're working 12hours / day you need another 2hours in total before and after work in order to wake up/prepare/arrive at work and then arrive home/take a bath/eat. That's 14hours.
So the rest 10hours you doing what? play 5-6h BDO on a daily basis and then sleep for 4h? and you actually trying to make us believe that?
Besides, no friends, girlfriend/wife , hanging out ? nothing ? just work and bdo ? even if you don't lie, that doesn't mean you have a life, unless you believe having a life means to work 12h/day and then play video games before sleeping and do the same routine on a daily basis.

Please mr forum warrior - grind nolife member. Move on to your miserable life

I sleep for about 6 hours every day. Wake up at 7, go to school from 8 et 17 every day (Monday-Friday. That's about a good 9 hours daily already, which translates to 45 hours). 6 hours of tests every Saturday morning, puts it up to 51 hours. Then, I try to study 3 to 4 hours a day. Saturday night, I go out, and Sunday, sleep and then study.

Allows me to play 2-3 hours of BDO a day and still success in life and having a good time on Saturday nights.

It's actually not that miserable. I'm a student, I can't afford to go to the gym every day nor not study. BDO is my main hobby (with my 4 hours of MA weekly).

Move on to your miserable life and guild.

Better luck next time 8D.

Posted

I sleep for about 6 hours every day. Wake up at 7, go to school from 8 et 17 every day (Monday-Friday. That's about a good 9 hours daily already, which translates to 45 hours). 6 hours of tests every Saturday morning, puts it up to 51 hours. Then, I try to study 3 to 4 hours a day. Saturday night, I go out, and Sunday, sleep and then study.

Allows me to play 2-3 hours of BDO a day and still success in life and having a good time on Saturday nights.

It's actually not that miserable. I'm a student, I can't afford to go to the gym every day nor not study. BDO is my main hobby (with my 4 hours of MA weekly).

Move on to your miserable life and guild.

Better luck next time 8D.

Guess whos busted lying. Now the 70h work / week became school from 8 to 17 and 4hours studying daily 
Lmao, what an unbelievable guy you're buddy.

Also, you're in Grlnd which means you're a casual whos not pvping in nodes/sieges, how can you even talk about a miserable guild? you calling Millennium a miserable guild? That's too funny already.
i'll let alone my life, since i'm probably a lot years older than you, i'm married, i have a family and a pretty outstanding life apart from video games which is part of my job aswell apart from hobby.

Discussion is ended here, this is not a flaming or a related post to Grlnd or Grind or any other guild, this is a recruitment post for our guild Millennium, if you wanna flame me or my guild go make a thread specificly for that. Till then everyone can see from the posts above what a terrible lier you're

Posted

Guess whos busted lying. Now the 70h work / week became school from 8 to 17 and 4hours studying daily Lmao, what an unbelievable guy you're buddy.

Also, you're in Grlnd which means you're a casual whos not pvping in nodes/sieges, how can you even talk about a miserable guild? you calling Millennium a miserable guild? That's too funny already.
i'll let alone my life, since i'm probably a lot years older than you, i'm married, i have a family and a pretty outstanding life apart from video games which is part of my job aswell apart from hobby.

Discussion is ended here, this is not a flaming or a related post to Grlnd or Grind or any other guild, this is a recruitment post for our guild Millennium, if you wanna flame me or my guild go make a thread specificly for that. Till then everyone can see from the posts above what a terrible lier you're

Studying is work.

Your children would be proud to see how angry you get over a video game.

Posted (edited)

Studying is work.

Your children would be proud to see how angry you get over a video game.

No studying has nothing to do with working, Have you ever worked a full time job to earn some money for yourself to see what working means? I highly doubt it since you're still at school. 
I have no kids, yet. Though why you even mentioning kids? 
Also, whos angry? i'm actually pretty relaxed sitting on my comfortable leather chair in my home office at this moment. 
Are you angry maybe?

Back to the topic > Millennium is currently recruiting active members you can check the info about the requirements on the first page. 

Cya ingame

Edited by Stilgar

Posted

Stilgar has a lot of spunk, he might even match Norlas!

I'll kindly ask Zer0es to make a new thread if they want to start a flamewar, you'll get more likes that way too.

Now...

Millennium is still recruiting! If you have sent an application through our site millennium.corplaunch.com
 please be patient, as our glorious leader Weeb Wolf is still on vacation but will be back in a few days and be able to check it.

If you are a hot asian babe though, you just need to send me lewds and I'll insta invite you to the guild, no questions asked (except maybe measurements).

1 person likes this

Posted

Millenium is nice guild
but no that nice like  sfora

1 person likes this

Posted

I'll kindly ask Zer0es to make a new thread if they want to start a flamewar, you'll get more likes that way too.

Now...

Millennium is still recruiting! If you have sent an application through our site millennium.corplaunch.com
 please be patient, as our glorious leader Weeb Wolf is still on vacation but will be back in a few days and be able to check it.

If you are a hot asian babe though, you just need to send me lewds and I'll insta invite you to the guild, no questions asked (except maybe measurements).

Jeslea is not from Zer0.

Posted

seems to be Grind

Posted

Jeslea is from GrInd not from zer0, but it's fine since he was kind enough to stop posting in our recruitment thread :) 

Posted

Very fun node war we had today, recruitment still open.  

Posted

Filthy heretic!

Goodjob on the nodewars and sieges during my abscence by the way fellas. You guys did a great job getting nodes and a territory although I must admit I was rooting for High dawn on the last siege :ph34r:

Will be back this Wednesday, all this p2w stuff ongoing Ive missed a lot. 

As for recruitment, I'm planning to boot a few slackers, if you are a semi hardcore player or atleast a PvP fellow that wants to have a good time feel free to apply.

No bootcamp mentality here, just show up on nodewars whenever you can and keep on the rock n roll.

Millennium is here to stay and remember it's millennium with two N's you bozos

6 people like this