• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

family Millennium | Semi-Hardcore | Sieges & Node Wars

951 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Time for a rollcall, who from us migrated from Vindi?: LawnMower, Darude - Sundwich, Agent K54, que Sera, Lebolas, Melon Master, Yatsuke (I will eventually think of a name for you), Hoshpak

Edited by Y
Added more

Posted (edited)

Time for a rollcall, who from us migrated from Vindi?: LawnMower, Darude - Sundwich, Agent K54, que Sera, Lebolas, Melon Master and Yatsuke (I will eventually think of a name for you)

Arri should join us eventually. I think Plop may give bdo a try. 

I'm  pretty sure Hoshu  was interested as well.  Don't know about Rakk.

Big H got a ip block in da face (hopefully they'll change that) 

Edited by Seraph

Posted

There are not much guild threads on EU and this one is the one interesting for the moment.

I'm french, my english is (really) good, and joining could be nice.

I'm new to BDO, I have played GW2 and Aion a lot, with some other little MMos.

But the recruitement is off?

Posted

There are not much guild threads on EU and this one is the one interesting for the moment.

I'm french, my english is (really) good, and joining could be nice.

I'm new to BDO, I have played GW2 and Aion a lot, with some other little MMos.

But the recruitement is off?

Hello Nocturne. 

It is off for now, I will decide later on CBT/Launch if we need a few more. I'll gradually take in people until we are enough to contend on GvG. If you don't plan on joining any other guild, stick around. It's too early to take in more for now.

Posted (edited)

Hi,

(I know your not recruiting, but I don't spend that much time on this section of the forums, so I'll just post this in advance.)

I'm not going to beg to be in any guild, no matter how badass they may claim to be. However, I have been apart of a guild like this, where I've felt I've been apart of a small group of badasses. I played with these badasses for 5 going on 6 years, on Ragnarok Online. 

I'm 21, and studying Computer Animation in the UK. Your guild is the first one which I've come across which is nicely written, structured, appealing to the eye and doesn't have a time schedule I require to be online to "crush all the noobs". 

I think I'd be a good fit, since I'm pretty calm, I have pretty strong loyalties to my friends and I speak my mind. I rarely cause drama, but I'd be lying if I said I've never stooped that low. I'd also be lying if I said after 11 years of play, that I didn't think of myself as an Elite in Ragnarok. However BDO is brand new, I know next to nothing about the game, and I think I'm pretty humble about my knowledge and ability in this area.

Anyway, that's a bit on me. I can't be online all the time, I won't be inactive, but, I also won't be spending 8 to 14 hours a day on BDO. Uni life takes priority. I can have a cruel sense of humour, self confidence and all the rest you'd see on an average CV.  

If you want me, I'd be grateful, you seem from what you've written like a cool bunch of skilled, but chill gamers. If not, I understand and just wish you the best of luck.

(Ooh yea I forgot to mention, I love PvP the most over all other aspects of MMO's)

Edited by Zeta Ghost

Posted

Hi,

(I know your not recruiting, but I don't spend that much time on this section of the forums, so I'll just post this in advance.)

I'm not going to beg to be in any guild, no matter how badass they may claim to be. However, I have been apart of a guild like this, where I've felt I've been apart of a small group of badasses. I played with these badasses for 5 going on 6 years, on Ragnarok Online. 

I'm 21, and studying Computer Animation in the UK. Your guild is the first one which I've come across which is nicely written, structured, appealing to the eye and doesn't have a time schedule I require to be online to "crush all the noobs". 

I think I'd be a good fit, since I'm pretty calm, I have pretty strong loyalties to my friends and I speak my mind. I rarely cause drama, but I'd be lying if I said I've never stooped that low. I'd also be lying if I said after 11 years of play, that I didn't think of myself as an Elite in Ragnarok. However BDO is brand new, I know next to nothing about the game, and I think I'm pretty humble about my knowledge and ability in this area.

Anyway, that's a bit on me. I can't be online all the time, I won't be inactive, but, I also won't be spending 8 to 14 hours a day on BDO. Uni life takes priority. I can have a cruel sense of humour, self confidence and all the rest you'd see on an average CV.  

If you want me, I'd be grateful, you seem from what you've written like a cool bunch of skilled, but chill gamers. If not, I understand and just wish you the best of luck.

(Ooh yea I forgot to mention, I love PvP the most over all other aspects of MMO's)

Hail drifter, welcome to our humble abode.

I appreciate that you've written at least a bit about yourself and I also don't see you as begging or anything. I know lots of guildmates who share the same ideas as you or think the same. 
Yeah university really blocks out most of our times but really I'm not asking you to play day in- day out we will have our GvG moments sooner or later. we don't have to reach the top in one day but I promise you my sights will be there.

Since I know BDO GvG's are going to require lots of people I know I'll need lots of blood bags(mad max reference) so as I've said to the others, stick around. At CBT1/CBT2 i'll know how many will actually play (core members, I know most already) and after that I will most likely take more in, you included.

If you got the patience for that, then I can say you're good as in. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Arri and Plop from Belguim? The name Arri sounds really familiar from my old Lineage 2 days.

Edited by Boyka

Posted

Seems like a chill guild, with a nice concept. I can't wait to see you guys in CBT.

2 people like this

Posted

Arri and Plop from Belguim? The name Arri sounds really familiar from my old Lineage 2 days.

Hm actually neither of them are from Belgium ;p

Posted

Hm actually neither of them are from Belgium ;p

Then I was wrong :) Guess there are more Arri's in the gaming world haha 

Posted

My body is... READY!

17djyaF.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Drops comment as per request (Vindictus EU player). But will wait if there will be a Glorious in BD before I join any guild. Its nice to know, that you guys are around :)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

http://millennium.corplaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11056550&p=38319956&gid=281647#38319956

Guys, vote so I know how many we will be. Max possible is 34 and i doubt we will have all 34. So vote so I can decide if we need more blood bags!

I have been to the site, logged in with FB but cant go into topics. As for that and the recruitment I kindly suggest you keep me in mind (so this might be a reminder :P) the guy who was a few hours late to put his (gamer) life story here and asked to be recruited ;) haha regards Boyka

Edited by Boyka
1 person likes this

Posted

dFto7uR.png

Intro

"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships"- Michael Jordan

As you browse through the guild threads, you stumble upon this. You ask yourself, why would I join that guild or this guild. I'll be honest with you, right now we got nothing to offer. Except for one important thing.

This game is still about to be released. But I could give some insight about our legacy. Right now, I will not seduce you with flashy signatures nor boast about how good we will be on this game. But damn I love signatures so I'll probably shower you with them soon enough.  

Anyway, stay a while and listen, because here is a "short" cozy story about us.

We are a bunch of ultimate badasses that have been together for a while. We play games and certain MMO's together. We have gone above the "guild"- type of feel, we really see ourselves more like a family. We loathe drama, we dislike both elitism and some of us do not really look up to care-bears either. When people see everything black and white, we are usually grey.
We have mostly played on the MMO Vindictus (EU). If you happen to be from there as well you could probably figure me out as LoneWolf. I'd really be happy to hear from you if you hail from there also, give us a comment and we could maybe enter this journey together.

If you are not from there, we have played some other MMO's, but not enough to have any significant impact or growth in the others. Either way, we are a bunch of dudes and chicks that really like to have fun in a game. We see this as top priority. Don't hesitate to write to me or anyone else in the guild really.

If you look forward to competitive gaming here in BDO, some of us really look up for that too. There are a few of us that have already played BDO enough to know what's going on. Stick with us and you'll probably come out to the other side faster.

I'd like to point out that we are very laid back but we have our sights as high as possible.

I could also add that we will never be pushovers. PvP will be a constant daily thing for most of us, we will duel each other and hone our skills. We will be prepared to both defend ourselves and go on the offensive. 
We also lend a hand to each other when it comes to gearing. I have personally aided so many guildies with in-game economy and gearing on past MMO's and so have they. I had so many moments where I was faltering, but they got me back up like the heroes they are. This MMO won't be any different. This also does not mean you should expect charity, things like this builds up on respect. We stay united.

What we expect from you

This guild, have since the very beginning, two small rules.
1) Treat others as you want yourself to be treated
2)No drama 
If you can handle these, then we will get along just fine.

Then we have some things that isn't really a requirement, but nice traits to see from you.
-Be able to handle bantering
-Have a guildmate>stranger mind setting
-Not being a rebellious teenager spreading unhappiness
-Protect your guildmates, kick some ass in PvP

Our goals
So far, we just want the damn game to be released already just like you.
Otherwise, some of us wants to have a big impact on this MMO. Since we are going official and headstrong guns blazing, we will need some awesome people.

I want this guild to be a family, band of brothers and sisters and so far, we are. We already have 34 guild members on our chat-app alone. Since we will get more members here, I really prefer the quality>quantity mind setting for this guild. I am not saying we will be only a handful of people, no, I am saying that instead of growing too quick I rather have it that we grow slowly with awesome people that we can get along with. Once the bond is strong, we take a few more in. Eventually, while some guilds might have 50 fast-recruited members who barely know each other we will have 50 ultimate-badasses that stand back to back ready to give hell, one for all and all for one.

I am sure some guilds will prefer the mass recruiting type of thing to gain power swiftly, I can respect that, but I prefer to be close to 10 people than to be absent with 100. Imagine being coordinated at GvG than not being so. 

We want to have fun. I can understand some to demand everything in one instant, climbing the ladder fast. But really, we will get there but by taking our time. 

Recruitment Off for now
Note, that I don't really like accepting any random stranger that ends up silent and leave the guild eventually since it is going against my dogma, where I prefer the hand-pick over mass recruiting, sometimes the recruitment turns to be in need. 

Alas, I will ask of you to describe a little about yourself while you ask to join here. It is good to know a little about my future comrades. 

Do you want to be an ultimate badass as well?  You could start with telling where you hail from and what your age is. 

Guildsite & Discord
http://millennium.corplaunch.com/

The guild site is restricted to non-members. Once you sign up, you'll have access to forums and much more. We will overhaul it soon enough to give it a BDO theme.

We have recently started using Discord, a very awesome voicechat software. It requires NO installation to use! how sweet can that get? If you install it you'll get options such as push to talk etc.

Once you're in, I will personally link you our Discord server

Questions you might have
Q:PvP or PvE guild?
A: Both, I personally lean more to PvP. I see this game as a PvP game afterall. Some of my guildmates share the same thought.

Q: How long have this family known each other?
A: Some of us have known each other for 4 years. We also know a lot about each other when it comes to real life. Lots of closure.

Q: Will you go for a castle in BDO?
A: bane-the-dark-knight-rises-tom-hardy-64x of course

Q: Is this guild international?
A: Yeah.

Q: I see that your recruitment is off. When can you take in more?
A: For now, we wait for CBT1 and CBT2. If i see that we need more I'll reply to your request(if you make one). Sticking around with us even though you aren't in will make me choose you over the others. 

Q: Are you the "good guys" or "bad guys"?
A: Neither.

Q: Is-
A: Why are you still asking questions, come join the ultimate bad-asses already!

i was wondering how many people you guys are thinking of having. i have been w8ing for this game for a while now +/- a year, and i would like to start the game with a guild, but not a massive guild where most people are offline most of the time and theres no real mutual help and growth.

Im 20 years old and im from portugal as far as mmo's go i have played vindictus and some others but for the past 2-3 years i have been playing TERA, i stoped playing a few months ago i mainly played priest and i was on the top 5 priests of the server (Killian), so im experienced in the action combat style games.  

Posted (edited)

i was wondering how many people you guys are thinking of having. i have been w8ing for this game for a while now +/- a year, and i would like to start the game with a guild, but not a massive guild where most people are offline most of the time and theres no real mutual help and growth.

Im 20 years old and im from portugal as far as mmo's go i have played vindictus and some others but for the past 2-3 years i have been playing TERA, i stoped playing a few months ago i mainly played priest and i was on the top 5 priests of the server (Killian), so im experienced in the action combat style games.  

So far we don't really have a goal regarding number of people; this is not the kind of guild that has an overwhelming number of members and that is just for the fact that when we recruit, we take only few people then give them the time to familiarize with the rest of the guildies. This means that everyone knows everyone, we know flooding old guildies with new bloods confuses them and we want to avoid that since we aim to have a family-like atmosphere ;p

I have been to the site, logged in with FB but cant go into topics. As for that and the recruitment I kindly suggest you keep me in mind (so this might be a reminder :P) the guy who was a few hours late to put his (gamer) life story here and asked to be recruited ;) haha regards Boyka

Don't worry Boyka, we won't forget you hehe

About our guild forum, I don't have admin rights so you'll have to wait for Wolf

Edited by Seraph

Posted (edited)

Hold onto your horses cowboys, will take a few in to the family soon tm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8987GxArimQ

Ok ok just checked my horse in at the stable manager! He will hold my horse

Edited by Boyka

Posted (edited)

We are 12 man strong on BDO so far, closely knitted too. I'm aiming for 20 shortly before launch, 30 post launch.

Guys we use LINE to communicate a lot, it's like viber/whatsapp for PC or Phone. Get that, it's crucial to keep the contact.

Nocturne

Hello Nocturne. Have you made up your mind? 

Zeta Ghost

Zeta Ghost, we will take a few more in. Are you game?

Peaneye

Hey Peaneye, I know you sent me a PM some time ago, we will take a few more in. Are you still willing? If so, send me your LINE ID also feel free to apply on our guildsite

Boyka.

Hey Boka, I'll accept your guild application on our site if you want to join. Do you have LINE ID? 

Edited by LoneWolf

Posted (edited)

I know some of you guys have been working on guild icon for BDO by scratch.
What about this one though, not so original but so badass
glow__brotherhood_ofsteel_by_baronofevil
Ad victoriam!

For what I know, holding a castle on BDO will require a lot of people to defend yourself. I refuse to take in hundreds of people in one moment, I'll just gradually take few people into keep guild integrity high and reach about 50 or more if needed. I don't believe that a guild with high number of players are bad, I just find that taking in many people fast is bad. This also leads to lots of inactive or silent people, I don't like that.

I rather have everyone know each other well than to form some sort of pyramid of powercreeping/favoritism bullshit guild if you get what I am saying.

Anyhow Solace I give thanks to your recognition and so far I will wait up with taking a few in but if you got the patience we could hit down the same road eventually. If someone above takes too long or doesn't want to join I'll let you know if you are still interested.

Edited by LoneWolf

Posted

I know some of you guys have been working on guild icon for BDO by scratch.
What about this one though, not so original but so badass
glow__brotherhood_ofsteel_by_baronofevil
Ad victoriam!

For what I know, holding a castle on BDO will require a lot of people to defend yourself. I refuse to take in hundreds of people in one moment, I'll just gradually take few people into keep guild integrity high and reach about 50 or more if needed. I don't believe that a guild with high number of players are bad, I just find that taking in many people fast is bad. This also leads to lots of inactive or silent people, I don't like that.
I rather have everyone know each other well than to form some sort of pyramid of powercreeping/favoritism bullshit guild if you get what I am saying.

Anyhow Solace I give thanks to your recognition and so far I will wait up with taking a few in but if you got the patience we could hit down the same road eventually. If someone above takes too long or doesn't want to join I'll let you know if you are still interested.

Sure im not in any rush u still have cbt1 and 2 to see +/- how many people u have on the guild and i will be playing on cbt1 with the same name so we even might see each other in the game.

The Brotherwood of steel icon is cool but they were huge d1cks in FO4.

PS:down goes the prydwen

Maybe these 

s-l1000.jpg

Gaijin_Crest.jpg

JediOrder.png

Posted (edited)

Hey Boka, I'll accept your guild application on our site if you want to join. Do you have LINE ID? 

Nice thank you guys. I will check out the guild site and see if the features work for me. I have a line ID made.. my LINE user ID = boykabordeaux

EDIT: I'm still not able to use the forums - i get this code: Note: The content you have tried to access is for members of the guild site only. If you are a member, log in below. If not, membership is required to view this content.  I made an account using Facebook - user_3686

Edited by Boyka

Posted (edited)

Sure im not in any rush u still have cbt1 and 2 to see +/- how many people u have on the guild and i will be playing on cbt1 with the same name so we even might see each other in the game.

The Brotherwood of steel icon is cool but they were huge d1cks in FO4.

PS:down goes the prydwen

Maybe these 

Of course, no rush indeed.

Currently we are 12, with boyka we are 13. These players will play BDO 100% since they have confirmed and pre-ordered already.

About the brotherhood, yes they were. I chose the Institute myself.

About the symbols some guildmates doing original symbols of us will be much better

Nice thank you guys. I will check out the guild site and see if the features work for me. I have a line ID made.. my LINE user ID = boykabordeaux

EDIT: I'm still not able to use the forums - i get this code: Note: The content you have tried to access is for members of the guild site only. If you are a member, log in below. If not, membership is required to view this content.  I made an account using Facebook - user_3686

Hey Boyka I am waiting for your reply on Line, check it out man.

Also you'll have to re-register on our guildsite unfortunately 
:S

Edited by LoneWolf

Posted

Hey Boyka I am waiting for your reply on Line, check it out man.
Also you'll have to re-register on our guildsite unfortunately 
:S

Done!

Posted

I'm game.

If you use TS/Skype I have those downloaded.

If you use Raidcall/Ventrillo or anything else, please warn me so I can download it and figure out how they work haha.