• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

family Millennium | Semi-Hardcore | Sieges & Node Wars

951 posts in this topic

Posted

Bump!

Lonewolf is a great guy, probably a great GM as well! (I have no evidence to base that on, but who needs facts on the internet) (he's nice guy though)

1 person likes this

Posted

Bump!

Lonewolf is a great guy, probably a great GM as well! (I have no evidence to base that on, but who needs facts on the internet) (he's nice guy though)

I appreciate the compliments, thanks to Varshen for being good sports throughout the months unlike us that go a little dirty time to time (sorry for that wagon :ph34r:)

Hey Millennium!

Ex Guildee here and I thought I will message you guys here. I would firstly like to apologise for not attending the wars or being online in that matter. It was incredibly rude of us to suddenly disappear unannounced.

But myself (Conor McGregor) and the missus (Binks) have finally bought our own little place! And we're in the process of doing it up with the help of my bro (Cervantes) who is currently finishing off his Masters Degree. On top of that we both have found new jobs and currently in probation period so as you can imagine, its been pretty stressful :(

We're not really sure if we're returning to the game for the time being simply due to real life. Maybe once this is all sorted we may return!

I just wanna say thank you guys at Millennium for making our experience on BDO an unforgettable one with some of the best people I have met online. There is no other guild out there really who was so cool about everything but at the same time, so very serious and organised during wars!

We just want to say thank you again! And we hope to see and hear from you guys online again whether it be allies or enemies ;)

We wish you guys ALL the success that you deserve and Long live Millennium!

- Conor Mcgregor, Binks, Cervantes

A special thanks to @LoneWolf @Seraph  @Norlas @Demandred And I am sure we have forgotten many others!

I was trying to contact you guys for weeks, I'm glad all is well goodluck with real life.

Now we don't have conor the TET tamer anymore ! Hope to see you soon and cervantes the warrior of doom.

1 person likes this

Posted

Bump!

Varshen qties are also great! Thanks for Anath who quit eventually... :(

Posted (edited)

WTB Warriors - offering Rangers & @Tekeii

Edited by Jylin

Posted

WTB Warriors - offering Rangers & @Tekeii

Can't we get you Jylin? :3

Tekeii to much ass kissykissy, no fun :(

Posted

Tekeii to much ass kissykissy, no fun :(

Stealing Tekeii's beloved? It's your funeral pal

Posted

.. uhoh, this be no good!

I'M SORRY TEKEII I'M SOOO SOOO SORRY :ph34r:

Posted (edited)

B-but im bad at warrior :-/

@Tekeii you better increase my contract, they made me a pretty good offer here.

No no, Tekeii his friendly, he just goes ham about titles ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Jylin
1 person likes this

Posted

B-but im bad at warrior :-/

@Tekeii you better increase my contract, they made me a pretty good offer here.

No no, Tekeii his friendly, he just goes ham about titles ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Whatever Tekeii offers you, I promise to pay at least half!

Posted

Dam I missed the forums today.

Sorry Jylin isn't for sale, he will stay in my german dungeon for the foreseeable future and because you thought about leaving you will get half rations this week.

I'M SORRY TEKEII I'M SOOO SOOO SORRY :ph34r:

Don't make me send Eiene after you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Whilst I'm here I'd like to shout out to @Nemoreia

1 person likes this

Posted

Are we haggling and bartering guildmates here? 

@Fesquera
@Tekeii

Got any berserkers for sale? Having half the guild with warriors gives shortages you know. Could switch with a uhh... kunoichi? :P

Posted

Sorry Jylin isn't for sale, he will stay in my german dungeon for the foreseeable future and because you thought about leaving you will get half rations this week.

Actually i was trying to sell you to them to get us something useful instead ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

dont worry, still love you ;-)

Posted

@LoneWolf I think my guild has only Valkyries and witches/wizards (who are complaining about awakening). So no, no berserkers for sale.

1 person likes this

Posted

Why thank you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Merge hype bois! Need more musas and maehwas.

Posted

Are we haggling and bartering guildmates here? 

@Fesquera
@Tekeii

Got any berserkers for sale? Having half the guild with warriors gives shortages you know. Could switch with a uhh... kunoichi? :P

I see how it is, you want to trade me for a berserker don't you. tsk..

1 person likes this

Posted

I see how it is, you want to trade me for a berserker don't you. tsk..

I'd take good care of you @TimeDawn

Posted

I'd take good care of you @TimeDawn

not for sale, he's a squad leader that can destroy cannons, open gates and do 10 other things at the same time.

Posted

not for sale, he's a squad leader that can destroy cannons, open gates and do 10 other things at the same time.

What about if I gave you @Eleor he is a french witch who is pretty average.

Posted (edited)

Holly ----- you man, you know what ok... i'll lay in a corner and cry, then join millennium. But don't forget that the "pretty average" witch who is not awaken can still beat ya bum ! @Tekeii

Edited by Eleor

Posted

Holly ----- you man, you know what ok... i'll lay in a corner and cry, then join millennium. But don't forget that the "pretty average" witch who is not awaken can still beat ya bum ! @Tekeii

@Tekeii did you teach him english or something?

Posted

Hey Millennium!

Ex Guildee here and I thought I will message you guys here. I would firstly like to apologise for not attending the wars or being online in that matter. It was incredibly rude of us to suddenly disappear unannounced.

But myself (Conor McGregor) and the missus (Binks) have finally bought our own little place! And we're in the process of doing it up with the help of my bro (Cervantes) who is currently finishing off his Masters Degree. On top of that we both have found new jobs and currently in probation period so as you can imagine, its been pretty stressful :(

We're not really sure if we're returning to the game for the time being simply due to real life. Maybe once this is all sorted we may return!

I just wanna say thank you guys at Millennium for making our experience on BDO an unforgettable one with some of the best people I have met online. There is no other guild out there really who was so cool about everything but at the same time, so very serious and organised during wars!

We just want to say thank you again! And we hope to see and hear from you guys online again whether it be allies or enemies ;)

We wish you guys ALL the success that you deserve and Long live Millennium!

- Conor Mcgregor, Binks, Cervantes

A special thanks to @LoneWolf @Seraph  @Norlas @Demandred And I am sure we have forgotten many others!

Amagad glad you guys ARE ALIVE N KICKING, when you fix up stuff for good you need to seriously think about coming back :>

1 person likes this

Posted

What about if I gave you @Eleor he is a french witch who is pretty average.

You're driving a hard bargain

1 person likes this

Posted

Please donate muneys so I can buy boss gear. Also hot asian babes to comfort me.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Made 4 spots for active bdo players who loves to do nodewars/sieges and can attend to them with atleast 400 GS(you won't enjoy nodewars sieges otherwise trust me). 
Last but not least, to have the right PvP attitude,  a family view on the guild aka showing your fellow guildmates mutual respect and most importantly to have fun.

P.S bantering is allowed. I hope you can handle a "little" banter ^_^

Edit: spots taken but if you want to join, just strike a convincing application on millennium.corplaunch.com we could make an exception

Edited by LoneWolf

Posted

Free the "Germans!" We will Liberate you Jylin! We will save you and feed you! Heck, we will even sacrifice Coka for you and all of his Asian babes!

Still waiting for Eiene! Doesn't look like he's hunting at all and he turned 60 quite some time ago :3