• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

family Millennium | Semi-Hardcore | Sieges & Node Wars

951 posts in this topic

Posted

Check this out  :ph34r:  when you reach 100 post counts you can edit your title, yummy.

It looks so sexy now.

2 people like this

Posted

But.. I will never make it to 100 posts, unless I spam meaningless nonsense D: 

Posted (edited)

But.. I will never make it to 100 posts, unless I spam meaningless nonsense D: 

Shia-LaBeouf-really-wants-you-to-justdoi

Edited by Seraph
1 person likes this

Posted

Shia-LaBeouf-really-wants-you-to-justdoi

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

giphy.gif

Mr Wolf,

tumblr_inline_nplnovloWL1t3moc8_500.gif

Posted

Since recruitment is only CBT2, does that mean we can't apply for after the actual launch of the game? >.> I'd be interested in joining you guys, but I'm not sure I'll be in CBT2 (got me a Traveler's Package). If it's not so, I'd love to discuss joining in. I've played in several MMORPGs in the past (pretty much spent half my life on them, lol), but Black Desert seems to have everything I want in a game. So stoked for it!

Posted

@Abyssos We will definitively look for ultimate-badasses during launch aswell.

I'm just taking baby steps when it comes to taking people in.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@LoneWolf, in that case, let me know when I can apply.

PS - nothing wrong with being cautious and selective.

Edited by Abyssos

Posted

@LoneWolf, in that case, let me know when I can apply.

PS - nothing wrong with being cautious and selective.

Feel free to introduce yourself! :P
Would be nice to know some basic things about you first.

Taking part in CBT 2 desired but you can also discuss that with LoneWolf.

Posted

Polished the 5 minute forum release intro rubbish to something better for the eye.

Posted

Hiya!

Read through your posts and the focus on how your guild functions seems awesome :) Love the family idea! I did notice you aren't actively recruiting atm, but I'd love to be in the loop for when you do start inviting again!

Guess a little about myself. 26 years old, played several MMO's for many years such as Conquer online, Neverwinter, GW2, SWTOR, FF14, PeO and a few others :) Got to around 40 in Vindi but never really saw end game or anything. Names Matt, but most people call me Miffi! Live close to London so my time should be on par with yours.

Peace!

Posted

Feel free to introduce yourself! :P
Would be nice to know some basic things about you first.

Taking part in CBT 2 desired but you can also discuss that with LoneWolf.

My name's Roi (nickname). The first MMORPG I ever played was Lineage 2 (Elite server - not sure if you've heard about it). I played there for about 3 to 4 years? Then I stopped for some reason and started playing Metin2 for a few years. Got bored, though. The Greek server became crap - the economy system was imbalanced as hell and players were complete rude asshats. Bots were everywhere, too. Then I started playing TERA for a year and a half. I still hang out there from time to time, but all my old friends are gone, so I don't feel like being there alone. Generally, I enjoy team play most. I don't like playing alone. It gets kind of depressing, if you know what I mean, haha. It's not the same as having people to joke about and scheme together, y'know? I'm a quick learner and I'm attentive. If I can offer help, I do - no questions asked. A mate is in trouble? I help them out. And I'll respect the shit out of you - but I do expect the same in return. :P

I hate drama, so I'm the least likely person to cause it or participate in it. I just hope I can find a few good people to play with when the game launches. It's going to make it a better experience. Don't like the whole "solo" idea. I'm too talkative for that. xD

Posted

My farm for 100 posts begins. 
I see so many new faces around here. Can't wait to meet everyone that makes it in!

Posted

Hi Lonewolf and to the rest of the guild members,

I read the post and do not have much leeway in being picked until i have a chance to be in game(i missed CB due to travel) but i thought i'd start up some convos now and atleast make some association with some determined players before launch. So again, HI! Happy New Year!

I have been away from the MMO scene for many years. Last proper MMO was Tera(combat drew my interested) and before that Ragnarok(best pvp mmo I believe to this date)  played for many years an even hosted my own private server. The server had 50-100 Players at a time at peak. Moderated our forums and hired help. I enjoyed the all around experience and i feel BDO is a good place to get back into it.

Especially after reading how genuine some of your members are and with your guildwar system, i have not seen one like it so am intrigued to find out exactly how well it works! Have you used this system in other MMO's before?

Posted

Especially after reading how genuine some of your members are and with your guildwar system, i have not seen one like it so am intrigued to find out exactly how well it works! Have you used this system in other MMO's before?

There wasn't a need for it in our previous MMO. This is a fresh start!

Posted (edited)

Hiya!

Read through your posts and the focus on how your guild functions seems awesome :) Love the family idea! I did notice you aren't actively recruiting atm, but I'd love to be in the loop for when you do start inviting again!

Guess a little about myself. 26 years old, played several MMO's for many years such as Conquer online, Neverwinter, GW2, SWTOR, FF14, PeO and a few others :) Got to around 40 in Vindi but never really saw end game or anything. Names Matt, but most people call me Miffi! Live close to London so my time should be on par with yours.

Peace!

Hey Miffi, sorry for the late reply.

Yeah, we're not recruiting atm but if you're really interested in our guild feel free to stick around.

We have a group chat on LINE (Smartphone and PC app), so if you wanna get to know us and chat register and tell us your ID so we can add you.

@Abyssos and @Arrogant same goes for you two ;p if you want to have a chat with us, feel free to grab LINE so I can add you. You all seem nice guys so I'm sure you'd get along with the rest of the guild.

Edited by Seraph

Posted

We gonna open a Guild in CBT2 ?

Posted

We gonna open a Guild in CBT2 ?

We gonna create Millennium in CBT2, did as well during CBT1 but many guildies didn't have much time to play back then ;p

2 people like this

Posted

We gonna create Millennium in CBT2, did as well during CBT1 but many guildies didn't have much time to play back then ;p

alright thats good :D

Posted

Hiya!

Peace!

Greetings Miffi. 

I'm pleased to know that you like our guild functions and you loving the family idea just gives me the comfort that you are like one of us. 

As you know, we were thinking of taking in people from CBT2 since I am looking for people who both has fun and has the end game as a goal (node war pvp etc). 

Most of us are between the age 20 and 30 so you'll fit in like a glove on that.  I know some that played Neverwinted in the guild but not sure about the others.
Personally I played conquer online, isn't it that old mmo where you jump a lot? That was ages ago. Damn. I have forgotten about it completely. 
Yes Vindictus lacked end game through time, it was quite okay when the first raids were being released then got worse ever since.  

Another British person I see, thats nice Matt we have quite a lot of players from the UK.

As Seraph suggested, are you willing to stick around in our BDO chat? It's not where all our guildmates are (the main chat) but it is a chat where all guildmates that will play BDO resides in.

My name's Roi (nickname). The first MMORPG I ever played was Lineage 2 (Elite server - not sure if you've heard about it). I played there for about 3 to 4 years? Then I stopped for some reason and started playing Metin2 for a few years. Got bored, though. The Greek server became crap - the economy system was imbalanced as hell and players were complete rude asshats. Bots were everywhere, too. Then I started playing TERA for a year and a half. I still hang out there from time to time, but all my old friends are gone, so I don't feel like being there alone. Generally, I enjoy team play most. I don't like playing alone. It gets kind of depressing, if you know what I mean, haha. It's not the same as having people to joke about and scheme together, y'know? I'm a quick learner and I'm attentive. If I can offer help, I do - no questions asked. A mate is in trouble? I help them out. And I'll respect the shit out of you - but I do expect the same in return. :P

I hate drama, so I'm the least likely person to cause it or participate in it. I just hope I can find a few good people to play with when the game launches. It's going to make it a better experience. Don't like the whole "solo" idea. I'm too talkative for that. xD

Hey Roi. I'm happy you have played Lineage 2 and Metin 2, that must have given you some PvP experience. I seek competitive players.
Also I am attritional to hear that the server turned to the worse, honestly I hate it when a MMO/RPG you love turns to trash. It has happened me twice, I know the feel pal.

I usually prefer grinding alone in games or questing but I'm no fool, games can get pretty boring without social aspects. In BDO, team work and guilds are essential, without these one won't enjoy the most fun parts in this game. I know exactly what you mean since I used to play Vindictus for 1-2 years alone and then made a guild to play with others and god damn never has the game been so fun with a bunch of great people to play with.

Respect is something earned and given of course and without respect nothing will work. Respect plays part in our first rule. 

I respect all my guild mates, without them I would be nothing. I am nothing without them and I am something with them. I may lose respect to a certain guildmate and they may lose respect to me but in essence I respect who they are, their opinions  and their actions.

Let me know if you are interested, you could join our chat app to get to know us better. 

Hi Lonewolf and to the rest of the guild members,

I read the post and do not have much leeway in being picked until i have a chance to be in game(i missed CB due to travel) but i thought i'd start up some convos now and atleast make some association with some determined players before launch. So again, HI! Happy New Year!

I have been away from the MMO scene for many years. Last proper MMO was Tera(combat drew my interested) and before that Ragnarok(best pvp mmo I believe to this date)  played for many years an even hosted my own private server. The server had 50-100 Players at a time at peak. Moderated our forums and hired help. I enjoyed the all around experience and i feel BDO is a good place to get back into it.

Hello Arrogant and happy new year to you too! I wish much health and success to you this year.

I am very determined to this game personally, are you? 

You say you have moderated forums and hosted a private server, this kind of experience is really something valuable to me, perhaps for the squad system.

In our previous MMO, we had "squads" well we called it parties. Each party held 8 people, sometimes we went in with two sometimes we split. This was used for "Break off runs" which were meant to destroy parts of a boss without killing it for gold. It was difficult to pull because strangers could jump in to the boss (24 - man raid) and could DPS the boss. 

Nevertheless we almost always succeeded a full break off run and made good profit.

That's as much Squad experience we had and I'll tell you we were very organized about that. Every saturday most guildmates logged in just to do the break off run. The top highest amount of guildmates we had for break off runs were 29 people if I remember correctly. Around 25 happened once too. 

Thing is, the only way to join the 24-man raid was to enter the same "room" of the raid and to join the same "room" with more than one party could prove to be hard because it sends you to another "room" if the amount exceeds 16 and there are other players that join too. Because of that, the party leaders had to write to me what their notification said before joining the room, was it "depart" was it 11 people while mine was 9 etc. If it was not the same i had to write "cancel" in capslock and every individual had to press cancel. If they didn't they would go ahead and join a room none of us were in.

This game gave us so much coordination that I am confident that we will pull the squad system in a successful manner.

------

I apologize for the late replies guys.

Now lets enjoy a badass song
@Blade check this out

Posted

@LoneWolf - I'm downloading the app right now as we speak. Hopefully, we'll get to chat there soon.

Posted

@Abyssos Message me your ID when you're done, I want the honor of inviting you!

Posted

@Seraph  I will check the App out tomorrow. Look forward to chatting.. We can both count down the seconds until this dam game comes out.. Maybe the time will go faster :/

@LoneWolf Very Determined. There were some really good days back in the day and i have yet to get that back again due to work, life etc. Not only that, i have yet to find a decent MMO that i felt was worth my time. None that has really gripped me and have really spent my gaming time working more or gaming on PS4.. Which again is not like the old days. Which is why im investing in this game, before it even comes out which is a first.. HAhaha

I hosted a private server for about 9months. Wrote scripts for others and helped moderate other privates for fun mostly but this is easily 8-10 years ago. I tried WOW(private), few free mmo's which weren't bad but nothing ever really came close to RO via PVP and community. As i said none have yet to grip.

Man what a pain that sound organising but damm would it of been satisfying when it worked(which it did) sooo kudos! Sounds like they're all playing BDO aswell? This is one of the reasons i decided to post. I'm happy to help, will be preordering this game tomorrow after the last month researching BDO. Hopefully they give us a date soon so i can organise some days off!!! Haha!

Posted

@Arrogant I hear you, it is really hard to find a MMO to feel attached to. If not for BDO, I wouldn't be playing any MMOs for a while.

And yes, most of them will play BDO. PM Belsazar will give us answers after their team has visited Seoul in one week so we will get our release date soon tm.

Posted

Greetings Miffi. 
I'm pleased to know that you like our guild functions and you loving the family idea just gives me the comfort that you are like one of us. 

As you know, we were thinking of taking in people from CBT2 since I am looking for people who both has fun and has the end game as a goal (node war pvp etc). 

Most of us are between the age 20 and 30 so you'll fit in like a glove on that.  I know some that played Neverwinted in the guild but not sure about the others.
Personally I played conquer online, isn't it that old mmo where you jump a lot? That was ages ago. Damn. I have forgotten about it completely. 
Yes Vindictus lacked end game through time, it was quite okay when the first raids were being released then got worse ever since.  

Another British person I see, thats nice Matt we have quite a lot of players from the UK.

As Seraph suggested, are you willing to stick around in our BDO chat? It's not where all our guildmates are (the main chat) but it is a chat where all guildmates that will play BDO resides in.

Hi Lone,

Sounds good! Certainly would be happy to join the convo, my LINE ID is Mifster :)

Cheers!