• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Server Selection and Discussion Thread

Launch Server Selection   822 votes

1. 1. Which server will you play on?

• [EU] Alustin
    • [EU] Jordine
    • [EU] Croxus
    • [NA] Edan
    • [NA] Orwen
    • [NA] Uno

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

410 posts in this topic

Posted

Here’s a couple of questions for the big guilds.

A lot of you seem set on going where the big action is, but no one is saying where that action is going to be.

So in the interest of guilds that want to prove they are the best, let the real competition know where you’re going to be.

Region: EU/NA
Who are you? (Guild name)
Where can you be found? (Server name)

(feel free to Quote this)

That's because stacking an entire server is a really bad idea; much like this poll that was foolishly placed on this thread. 

Now everyone's hopping on the bandwagon, instead of naturally spreading evenly between two servers.

I guess that's not necessarily a bad thing depending on your play style, but it's nice to have a mesh of communities. 

Posted

to be honest , this poll does not matter at all. Over 90% of the player base arent forum users and wont ever come here to vote.

Yes but, a few of us do come here and we report back to our private guild forums. The word does get out.

Posted

I'm going where my guild goes since both NA servers will be on the west side.

Posted

Jouska is hardcore. They don't even realize what you did but you did it and they came running. GJ.

Can you enlighten me on what are you talking about? I`m clueless.

Posted

The question seems to be The Hardcore server or the Chill server

Posted

Which server is Joel going to Skype from?

Do u know Joel?!

Posted

That's because stacking an entire server is a really bad idea; much like this poll that was foolishly placed on this thread. 
Now everyone's hopping on the bandwagon, instead of naturally spreading evenly between two servers.

I guess that's not necessarily a bad thing depending on your play style, but it's nice to have a mesh of communities. 

at some point i agree with you, the thing for some others might be.. there have been so many dirt trowing, epeen showing, and bragging.. some guilds are out to get others.. and to show that the loud mouths aren't really what they say they are 

My self.. i want to see where that action is going to be. so i want to on that server to see it happen :D 

Posted

EDEN seems to be the hardcore/competitive server that people are going to.  If you want to be the best you have to play with the best. So Eden it is.

Posted

Wherever I go, I'm sure my first hour will be endlessly blocking anyone spamming guild ads,  the J*** name, Donald trump, WOW and PC specs. Not necessarily in that order. Fun! 9_9

What anime is that in your avatar? O; O: :o

Posted

EDEN seems to be the hardcore/competitive server that people are going to.  If you want to be the best you have to play with the best. So Eden it is.

Well, we know that EDEN will be where all the EVE players will head ...

Posted

sorry that i strive to be the best lol.....

Posted

What anime is that in your avatar? O; O: :o

jigoku shoujo

Posted

I am probably rolling with Edan as well cause I love me some competitive pvp. Though what I don't want is the Carebears/RP's who do all the farming and fishing and contribute most to the economy shy away and go to Orwen. Then the economy and the overall gameplay starts to become shit like it did in the main pvp server on Tera. We shall see how it turns out.   

Posted

Incognito is going to the PvE/RP servers to k̶i̶l̶l̶  i mean hug carebears.

•  
  •  

I figured as much, I thought wow I bet money that icognoto won't go to the server with the big guilds and most competition.

1 person likes this

Posted

MAYBE they should have just made ONE server to so that none of this would happen lol blows my mind.  Just make ONE server with 18 channels.  That way everyone can play/compete with everyone.  Like I said....blows my mind.

Posted (edited)

MAYBE they should have just made ONE server to so that none of this would happen lol blows my mind.  Just make ONE server with 18 channels.  That way everyone can play/compete with everyone.  Like I said....blows my mind.

9 - 18 channels, doesnt make much difference. But we would have 1 community and there would be no server to hide on.

Anyway, I hope one day its back to Megaserver and those who were hiding on Jordine will taste some blood.

Edited by ServerPolice

Posted (edited)

9 - 18 channels, doesnt make much difference. But we would have 1 community and where would be no server to hide on.

Anyway, I hope one day its back to Megaserver and those who were hiding on Jordine will taste some blood.

yeah im really really hoping they combine both servers in the future.  That way the community isnt cut in HALF.

Edited by VuRsuS

Posted (edited)

yeah im really really hoping they combine both servers in the future.  That way the community isnt cut in HALF.

I hope so too.

Having two megaservers is nowhere better than having one megaserver.

You still have 9 channels to hide on, in addition you have another server to hide on.

But lets be honest, this is better than 10 servers with 1 channel on each. 

Edited by ServerPolice
1 person likes this

Posted

I'll play on [EU] Jordine  :x

Posted

this thread was made so we dont spam server selection threads, the pool only something to juice up, and u and your guild/friends can choose whatever it wont matter, at some point its going to be all the same one with megaserver :) 

Posted (edited)

A lot of you seem set on going where the big action is, but no one is saying where that action is going to be.

So in the interest of guilds that want to prove they are the best, let the real competition know where you’re going to be.

I theorize that the big guilds are going to wait and try to find the weakest/easiest server to conquer, they don't care about "good fights," but only want control.

Also suspect most are quantity over quality. Zergs often conquer all.

Edited by Kymaera
1 person likes this

Posted

The question seems to be The Hardcore server or the Chill server

"Hardcore and Chill"

Posted

@CM_Jouska This poll might seriously have a negative effect on a server's player base. It may not be a good idea to leave it as a poll. You could just say to discuss the topic here instead.   

I am going for the EU server with the smallest population. I am happy with the poll and pray to RNGesus that the poll will be close to reality, though RNGesus and I are not at the best of terms. He likes to burn my money away without giving me anything good.

Posted

Region: EU
ServerPolice
Alustin

Small hardcore PvP guild. Will always have war declared to top 6 guilds on Alustin.

Posted

I theorize that the big guilds are going to wait and try to find the weakest/easiest server to conquer, they don't care about "good fights," but only want control.

Also suspect most are quantity over quality. Zergs often conquer all.

I agree with this. 

1 person likes this