• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Best PK Class

91 posts in this topic

Posted

When I say PK I literally mean PK and PK only. If you guys have any ideas for videos I should make please tell me.

I'm making so many bored out of my mind trying to pass time so yeah :D

2 people like this

Posted

When I say PK I literally mean PK and PK only. If you guys have any ideas for videos I should make please tell me.

Im making videos too but Im so lazy to upload because my brother is playing league, and when I upload he lags LOL.

Posted

Keep them coming buddy :)

1 person likes this

Posted

This server have no equipment cap, this guy is insanly overgeared so it's no reference.

1 person likes this

Posted

Go go Power Rangers!

Posted

This server have no equipment cap, this guy is insanly overgeared so it's no reference.

Huh? There is an equipment cap but I do talk about that in the video :D 

Posted (edited)

Its-Time-To-Stop-Posting_o_94738.jpg

(this like your 3rd thread in 3 hours xD plus u make atleast one a day it seems like)

on topic though, I'd say kunoichi/ninja could also be great solo pkers(but they arnt in the game yet)

Edited by Zev

Posted

What's the easiest way to level a ranger? I tried in beta and it was painfully boring/frustrating especially when it's taking ages to learn knowledge of new mobs.

Posted

Just read the commentaries of the original video.

Posted

Just read the commentaries of the original video.

Please never trust Youtube comments as a valid source of information when it comes to BDO lol

What's the easiest way to level a ranger? I tried in beta and it was painfully boring/frustrating especially when it's taking ages to learn knowledge of new mobs.

Umm I'm not sure the name of it but you get a skill that makes you jump in the air and shoot a bunch of arrows. That skill is great for grinding early on. Look up Hakurai and his BDO leveling guide. He spams that skill a lot with his Ranger.

Im making videos too but Im so lazy to upload because my brother is playing league, and when I upload he lags LOL.

Do you compress them before uploading?

Posted

Please don't encourage more rangers...

3 people like this

Posted

Do you compress them before uploading?

Yep adobe premiere does that for me.

Posted

This ranger in the vid was killing low lvls, he was super geared, he had a spy (you can see it in the chat) that told him when the dragon did the big aoe damage so the players had to spread.

So yeah any class can do this...

Posted

Please don't encourage more rangers...

Sorry :D

Yep adobe premiere does that for me.

Oh. I have really bad upload speed but my uploads take 5 minutes tops.

This ranger in the vid was killing low lvls, he was super geared, he had a spy (you can see it in the chat) that told him when the dragon did the big aoe damage so the players had to spread.

So yeah any class can do this...

"low lvls"? No one in the Desert is a "low lvl" Lower than him? Yes.

Regardless, I'm not talking about this guy or trying to say that every Ranger will have the same results as him. all I'm saying is the Ranger's kit facilitates PK more so than any other class.

Posted

That's not so bad. better than my old internet.

Posted

(this like your 3rd thread in 3 hours xD plus u make atleast one a day it seems like)

on topic though, I'd say kunoichi/ninja could also be great solo pkers(but they arnt in the game yet)

Whats wrong with that? :(

Yeah I think they are good but outclassed by Ranger. Cloaking is always great for a PK class though.

That's not so bad. better than my old internet.

:D 

Posted

I wanna see more of witch/wizard PK strats.

Archers feel like they do the same 3-4 moves.

1 person likes this

Posted

You should make a video where you show the list of pvp classes (strongest to weakest)

or start doing class guides/impressions/place style/opinion

Posted

dam cuz you got a smooth voice, no homo

Posted (edited)

@Dragoon

I will say Ninja due to them being able to quickly get in and get out. Also the class itself has very high amounts of damage and escape ability compared to ranger.

Side Note: I watched that full video before with the misleading title of "1vs50" I have to say though, all she did was kill the weak members who were staying back and once someone serious focused her she noped. I was very salty to have wasted my time watching it. I would say the video should be  "1vs who ever is not paying attention."

Edited by Kraves

Posted

Your mom.

Posted

Sorry :D

"low lvls"? No one in the Desert is a "low lvl" Lower than him? Yes.

Regardless, I'm not talking about this guy or trying to say that every Ranger will have the same results as him. all I'm saying is the Ranger's kit facilitates PK more so than any other class.

yes i ment lower then him, but yeah it all depends on the player and area, the only advantage a ranger has is if'ts a openfield like in that vid. any other area everyone is equal.

Posted

I wanna see more of witch/wizard PK strats.

Archers feel like they do the same 3-4 moves.

Yeah Rangers stick to a very small rotation circle unfortunately. I don't know much about Witch/Wizard

You should make a video where you show the list of pvp classes (strongest to weakest)

or start doing class guides/impressions/place style/opinion

Thanks for the suggestion! Thing is, I don't think I can really speak on these things efficiently. To be honest I haven't played many classes in BDO due to the fact that I have a massive hard on for Warrior lmao. I have already made a video that does give advice on getting into the competitive PvP scene in BDO, if you want i can link it for you.

dam cuz you got a smooth voice, no homo

@Dragoon

I will say Ninja due to them being able to quickly get in and get out. 

Side Note: I watched that full video before with the misleading title of "1vs50" I have to say though, all she did was kill the weak members who were staying back and once someone serious focused her she noped. I was very salty to have wasted my time watching it. I would say the video should be  "1vs who ever is not paying attention."

Yeah lol but she was able to do that easier because she was a Ranger

the only advantage a ranger has is if'ts a openfield like in that vid. any other area everyone is equal.

Thats not true in my experience, plus 99% of BDO is pretty open :D 

Posted

Ranger master race. nuff SAID

Posted

I approve this opinion, now let go make it a fact that Ranger is #1

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0