• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Best PK Class

91 posts in this topic

Posted

there is no best class for PK. it depents on your enemy and how good he can adept to your taktiks and you agian on his. if the gear is allmost the same.

if you outgear your enemy, class does not matter at all.

Something else stated in my video... Can you guys like actually watch it before trying to critique it please? ¬¬

I know. I just personally find this class no.1 in PK. Specially if you are geared. You can usually sneak in and kill someone/some in a group then sneak out and activate troll face :D

Yeah true. Just trying to keep all my videos relevant to NA/EU ^_^

Posted (edited)

So.. you're saying Rangers... don't... use Range....? 

This is called a straw-man.

You said, they are like 1mill away from enemies, and i said you dont know anything about the class, now, my point was based upon your point about the idea you get to sit at a distance which is true, but to make the most of combos some rely on distance(distance with the ranger is considered mid range it has a lower range than a wizard or witch but is more mobile, the class also suffers from being squishier than any other class in game, this is the reason it would not be the BEST pk class. ) and some rely on getting closer. The distance you also refer to is less than that of a wizard or witch, now instead of commenting on that, you straw-man the argument by ignoring my point and turning what i said into another comment that doesnt exist for the benefit of your own. In other words you have taken the premise of my comment regarding your view of rangers and how it was wrong and made it fit your own statement to make you right about an irrelevant part of the ranger that it is indeed ranged.You made a point with many intricacies and details into a black and white point for your benefit. This shows not only do you have a further argument to my point, you have nothing left to even talk about regarding this thread. Which in turn means you should probably stop talking now. 

Now, dont get me wrong, the ranger is very good for group PvP, and grinding, where it falls off is in the small group and 1v1 PvP, one poorly timed CC on you and you die, one wrong dodge, you die, one wrong engagement, you die, It does not allow for mistakes really, and such a class would not benefit ever from solo PKing in the way a tankier class would or a class that deal with situations in 1v1 better. 

Edited by RushXLife

Posted

This is called a straw-man.

You said, they are like 1mill (I said 1k) away from enemies, and i said you dont know anything about the class,

now, my point was based upon your point about the idea you get to sit at a distance which is true,

but to make the most of combos some rely on distance(distance with the ranger is considered mid range it has a lower range than a wizard or which but is more mobile,

the class also suffers from being squishier than any other class in game, (so? what does that have to do with anything if you are never getting hit..?)

this is the reason it would not be the BEST pk class. (your opinion)  

The distance you also refer to is less than that of a wizard or witch,(yeah so what? the distance alone is not what makes them good.. did you watch the video?)

now instead of commenting on that, you straw-man the argument by ignoring my point and turning what i said into another comment that doesnt exist for the benefit of your own. (your first comment was silly)

In other words you have taking the premise of my comment regarding your view of rangers and how it was wrong and made it fit your own statement to make you right about an irrelevant part of the ranger that it is indeed ranged. (which was not the reason why I made the video)

You made a point with many intricacies and details into a black and white white for your benefit. This shows not only do you have a further argument to my point, you have nothing left to even talk about regarding this thread. Which in turn means you should probably stop talking now. (lol isn't that exactly what you did with this paragraph)

Okay first let me break up your brick wall for you so its actually comprehensible. 

After that I will italicize things I agree with, and bold points I made in the video.

Now, if you recall I said at the start of the video that this was my opinion. Allow me to direct you to the definition of the word.

o·pin·ion
əˈpinyən/
noun

1. a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Thank you, have a nice day, ^_^ 

Posted (edited)

Yep adobe premiere does that for me.

Upload that shit raw bb ;)

OOO A FALLACY ARGUMENT. I LOVE THESE.

Edited by War

Posted

Upload that shit raw bb ;)

OOO A FALLACY ARGUMENT. I LOVE THESE.

1375EzvGh6Y1HO.gif

Posted (edited)

Okay first let me break up your brick wall for you so its actually comprehensible. 

After that I will italicize things I agree with, and bold points I made in the video.

Now, if you recall I said at the start of the video that this was my opinion. Allow me to direct you to the definition of the word.

o·pin·ion
əˈpinyən/
noun

1. a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Thank you, have a nice day, ^_^ 

But the title of the thread eludes to the belief that your opinion is in fact...a fact. Either way its bait and false. 

If you want to do an entire video about your opinion, put it on a forum, and not expect to be explained to why you are wrong, when objectively it is wrong. Then you sir are an idiot. Otherwise you are just looking for attention. Either way this thread is pointless. Thanks for breaking up my post btw, i am writing on my phone, so im lazy with punctuation on my phone. That being said. I find it offensive that after i took apart your comment in several paragraphs you think i need the word opinion explained to me. Which makes me think you are above other people. Personally, i think your videos are bad. Your mic is bad, your understanding of the game is almost zero, your concept of opinion, objective point and fact in reality are not well understood from your videos. Your videos actually are content-less if you think about it. You elude to points that are not relevant and hold no value quite often.

Edited by RushXLife

Posted

TYHnIrg.gif

When a couple of quality wiz\witch gif's come out after release they will be the PK fotm. 

Posted

Alcohol mixed with more alcohol = best pk class

Shitfaced.thumb.png.cfd2fe4390972b02a947

1 person likes this

Posted

Something else stated in my video... Can you guys like actually watch it before trying to critique it please? ¬¬

Look here sir where do you think you are? we are in the BD forum! you are setting your expectations WAY too high and imma need you to lower them to realistic lvls. Your being completely unfair and unreasonable holding them so high~

1 person likes this

Posted

So we already established that 90% off all chars in game are going to be rangers. Everyone else who did not pick ranger, when they see one will yell "player killer!"

Posted (edited)

I'm wizard , ill kite you till you run out of potions then .....boom

Wizards are the direct counter to rangers if you dont include classes that arent out yet, They can literally one shot a ranger and dont need to aim for it either, a simple freeze, then nuke, and dead. Rangers also have problems (big problems) with the classes that are yet to be released. 

Rangers are by no means bad, they excel at sieging, not as well as wizards and witches, but they are second in line to them, however they have mobility over nukes. The single target damage isnt bad either. They just suffer in 1v1 or small group PvP.  

Edited by RushXLife

Posted

But the title of the thread eludes to the belief that your opinion is in fact...a fact. Either way its bait and false. 

If you want to do an entire video about your opinion, put it on a forum, and not expect to be explained to why you are wrong, when objectively it is wrong. Then you sir are an idiot. Otherwise you are just looking for attention. Either way this thread is pointless. Thanks for breaking up my post btw, i am writing on my phone, so im lazy with punctuation on my phone. That being said. I find it offensive that after i took apart your comment in several paragraphs you think i need the word opinion explained to me. Which makes me think you are above other people. Personally, i think your videos are bad. Your mic is bad, your understanding of the game is almost zero, your concept of opinion, objective point and fact in reality are not well understood from your videos. 

Meh. The problem is that many people probably probably not college kids like some of us. So most of the shit you say will not make sense.
Granted that some of these are desperation comments, I can see the education in you.

Keep in mind that not everyone paid as much attention in constructive debate class as us.

Posted

1. If you want to do an entire video about your opinion, put it on a forum, and not expect to be explained to why you are wrong, when objectively it is wrong. Then you sir are an idiot.

2. Otherwise you are just looking for attention. Either way this thread is pointless.

3. I find it offensive that after i took apart your comment in several paragraphs you think i need the word opinion explained to me. Which makes me think you are above other people.

4. Personally, i think your videos are bad. Your mic is bad, your understanding of the game is almost zero, your concept of opinion, objective point and fact in reality are not well understood from your videos. 

1. I don't expect anything lol but why does there need to be a debate? You're wasting your time debating against someone's opinion, an opinion cannot be wrong.

2. Yes I'm lookin for attention. Ya got me.

3. Yeah you clearly do because you have no idea what it means apparently. I don't think I'm above anyone, maybe you're just self-conscious and feel the need to challenge any opinion that does not match your own?

4. Then why are you here lol I never asked you to watch them or anything like that, did I? Couldn't care less if you never watched another one or spoke to me ever again but we both know both of those things won't happen now don't we? ^_^

Posted (edited)

Its all fotm, in the shit gear we will have at the first month all classes can be amazing. 

I see few posts about the more melee classes but i bet they turn out pretty good while everyone is actually learning to master their class. 

All I know is whatever I play will die a lot and thats fun.

Edited by Babykin

Posted (edited)

1. I don't expect anything lol but why does there need to be a debate? You're wasting your time debating against someone's opinion, an opinion cannot be wrong.

2. Yes I'm lookin for attention. Ya got me.

3. Yeah you clearly do because you have no idea what it means apparently. I don't think I'm above anyone, maybe you're just self-conscious and feel the need to challenge any opinion that does not match your own?

4. Then why are you here lol I never asked you to watch them or anything like that, did I? Couldn't care less if you never watched another one or spoke to me ever again but we both know both of those things won't happen now don't we? ^_^

An opinion can be objectively or factually wrong. Example. Opinion :The sky is NEVER blue.

This opinion is wrong, Our eyes project the colour blue and therefore on a physical level, we see the sky as blue at least most of the time.  The idea an opinion cannot be wrong shows you live in a delusional world where everything you say is right. 

Attention. Knew it. 

My understanding of opinion appears to be far above yours. as explained in the first paragraph of this comment. 

You asked me to watch them, when you posted on a relevant forum to a game i am going to play, have played, and love. Therefore you asked for it. 

Edited by RushXLife

Posted (edited)

I can see why the ranger is the best PK class, but god almighty does it seem like such boring gameplay. It looks like he's using 3 moves over and over and running like a p.ussy. No Thanks

Edited by Joy_Energiser

Posted

1. An opinion can be objectively or factually wrong. Example. Opinion :The sky is NEVER blue.

2. This opinion is wrong, Our eyes project the colour blue and therefore on a physical level, we see the sky as blue at least most of the time.  The idea an opinion cannot be wrong shows you live in a delusional world where everything you say is right. 

3. Attention. Knew it. 

4. My understanding of opinion appears to be far above yours. as explained in the first paragraph of this comment. 

5. You asked me to watch them, when you posted on a relevant forum to a game i am going to play, have played, and love. Therefore you asked for it. 

1. That is a terrible example. It is a FACT that the sky is blue. You cannot have an opinion when there is a FACT in place. That's like saying in my opinion Black Desert isn't officially launching in NA/EU on March 3rd. Opinion does not matter at that point, unless I am referring to my opinion of the fact i.e. Black Desert launching on March 3rd is bad.  You talk about fallacies and this is the argument you promote? Absolutely pathetic. These things we've both mentioned are objectively true and by definition are not open to opinion. Now the best class at doing a specific thing in a KR MMORPG? That is not objective at all.

2. ^

3. Yup

4. There was no paragraph in your comment LOL. Also read #1

5. No I didn't ask anything. I posted it. You had the option to open the page and you had the option to press play. The only thing I asked was that you actually listen to what I say if you do decide to watch it. 

I can see why the ranger is the best PK class, but god almighty does it seem like such boring gameplay. It looks like he's using 3 moves over and over and running like a p.ussy. No Thanks

Haha yeah she's not for everyone. I don't like playing her either :D 

Posted

Rush and Drag, careful, you are getting close to Silentnigh7's level of posting, nobody should get that low.

Posted

+1 kill them all!

Posted

When I say PK I literally mean PK and PK only. If you guys have any ideas for videos I should make please tell me.

I'm making so many bored out of my mind trying to pass time so yeah :D

this video was posted a few times already.

Posted

umm what? This is the one and only time I ever posted this and it was right after it got uploaded? Someone else posted it?

Rush and Drag, careful, you are getting close to Silentnigh7's level of posting, nobody should get that low.

idk who that is.

Posted

idk who that is.

That's ok, you are not missing much to be honest.

Posted (edited)

1. That is a terrible example. It is a FACT that the sky is blue. You cannot have an opinion when there is a FACT in place. That's like saying in my opinion Black Desert isn't officially launching in NA/EU on March 3rd. Opinion does not matter at that point, unless I am referring to my opinion of the fact i.e. Black Desert launching on March 3rd is bad.  You talk about fallacies and this is the argument you promote? Absolutely pathetic. These things we've both mentioned are objectively true and by definition are not open to opinion. Now the best class at doing a specific thing in a KR MMORPG? That is not objective at all.

2. ^

3. Yup

4. There was no paragraph in your comment LOL. Also read #1

5. No I didn't ask anything. I posted it. You had the option to open the page and you had the option to press play. The only thing I asked was that you actually listen to what I say if you do decide to watch it. 

Haha yeah she's not for everyone. I don't like playing her either :D 

Rangers are statically mid tier PvPers, lower end once next 4 classes are out. With the exception of siege PvP where they excel slightly. Tell me again how your opinion is not an opinion which goes against fact? 

If you try and kill a wiz/witch, kunoichi, plum or blader 1v1....in the same quality gear, with same items, you are dead. Actually if a warrior or valk spots you...you are still dead. They will block till u screw up and insta gib you. The only thing rangers excel at is 1v1 with tamer and even then if you dont kill the pet you die pretty fast if you get hit by it before u kill it. And perhaps giant, because giants are just PVE'ers who can PvP. 

Edited by RushXLife

Posted

When I say PK I literally mean PK and PK only. If you guys have any ideas for videos I should make please tell me.

I'm making so many bored out of my mind trying to pass time so yeah :D

Was posted under title of "I would quit if this happened in NA"  something like that, was someone crying about how it wasn't fair. 

Posted

Rangers are statically mid tier PvPers, lower end once next 4 classes are out. With the exception of siege PvP where they excel slightly. Tell me again how your opinion is not an opinion which goes against fact? 

Lol yeah go back to that argument after getting utterly destroyed in your last one bro. I'm done with you. You're right and my video is wrong. Please leave and never watch another one of my videos again. Peace. ^_^

Was posted under title of "I would quit if this happened in NA"  something like that, was someone crying about how it wasn't fair. 

Do you mean like the video...inside of my video? That's just a snippet. My video has virtually nothing to do with it. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0