• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

What I don't understand

43 posts in this topic

Posted

so if I want to be a male I have two clss choices if I want to be female there is four choices. In a world were a huge majority of players are male.  Why is this game pushing men role playing being women?  It just comes off odd and creepy never mind the children toons they use like the tamer.  It really come across that the Asian culter has issues

Posted

because it started in korea, that's why

Posted

Most men would rather look at the back side of a woman.

1 person likes this

Posted

I guess it has appeal to some players. I personally don't mind either way although the choice would be nice.

Posted

so if I want to be a male I have two clss choices if I want to be female there is four choices. In a world were a huge majority of players are male.  Why is this game pushing men role playing being women?  It just comes off odd and creepy never mind the children toons they use like the tamer.  It really come across that the Asian culter has issues

Giants are men too.

You have 3 choices until the other classes are finished, which include Ninja and Blader (samurai)

1 person likes this

Posted

3 Males and 3 Females the 4th comes from a Witch which is the female version of the Wizard.

So how did you get 2 Males and only 4 female?

Posted

2016-02-20_32186822.thumb.JPG.4090218f2c

2 people like this

Posted

I guess he didn't count the giant. :P

QgLlp.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Using the term "toon" is far worse than playing a female character

2 people like this

Posted

I hate that word 'creepy'. 'Children toons'. Go back to tumblr.

Posted

Eh I will use both classes Equally.

My sorc for Pve and having fun and my Zerk for PVP/PK and having bloody fun.

Posted (edited)

Sounds more like your lack of cultural understanding has issues the Tamer us obviously not a child,  she's petite, and are you so sexually insecure you cant play a female character? There will be more males added later with the content patches,  just like it was in Korea. So step off your little pedestal of intolerance and go play something else. 

Edited by Boystuff
2 people like this

Posted

saty2.jpg

Posted

3 Males and 3 Females the 4th comes from a Witch which is the female version of the Wizard.

I'm not sure if I'd count "Grampa" wizard as a "man," but semantics, right?

Posted

I'm not sure if I'd count "Grampa" wizard as a "man," but semantics, right?

He can still get it up, there are plenty of wizards with the Master Baiter title.

Posted

Calpheon Pharmaceuticals stock has never been such a good investment. Helping Wizards everywhere (TM). 

Posted

This game is Waifu Simulator 2016.

You best get used to it.

1 person likes this

Posted

we'll get blader/ninja eventually and they're both guys.

Posted

2016-02-20_32186822.thumb.JPG.4090218f2c

I actually agree with the OP, but this was a fantastic reply :)

Posted

saty2.jpg

lol keg this meme had me lmao I thought she was liking a rocket ice cream or ..well something had my co workers doing th same thing.:D

because it started in korea, that's why

and this isn't fully true it's just their a lot of boyz(cough* I mean men) that would rather play females ( most likley to FAP too)instead of males, then there is a lot(seeming less then the other) that it makes no difference too or that like playing as men more. its simply a matter of pleasing the majority from how it seems

I'm sure some will disagree but I'm just basing it off what I've seen from playing games

Posted

To be honest it doesn't really bother me. I've played both male and female characters over the years.

In fact, I've probably played more female characters MMO's because the male ones tend to look stupid. Either they've got major roid rage, or they're too metro.

Posted (edited)

it's 3 males to 5 females. 

Male:

Warrior, Wizard, Giant.

Female:

Tamer, Sorcerer, Ranger, Valkyrie, Witch.

And yes I know that some are just equivilent classes to their male counterparts but they are only similar and not the same, like Valkyrie is the female Warrior but they aren't the same exact class just similar. Only time I would count them as the same class is if their awakenings were the same, and they are not.

In the up to date content the amount of classes Male vs Female are almost the same, and I understand that they ported over the most requested and most played classes first, but I think most male players would appreciate 1:1 male to female classes to chose from.

Edited by Yun Che

Posted

First of all im am really excited to play full time, cannot wait!!    that being said i kinda agree with dastone, i would like to see more male charecters

Posted

I am quite comfortable with using the Tamer as my main, i keep trying to find ways to make her look younger... Wait wait i mean look older yeah look older

ugh I've said too much.. stupid stupid stupid..

Hitting-computer-gif.gif?gs=a

Posted

I am quite comfortable with using the Tamer as my main, i keep trying to find ways to make her look younger... Wait wait i mean look older yeah look older

ugh I've said too much.. stupid stupid stupid..

Hitting-computer-gif.gif?gs=a

LOL