• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

What I don't understand

43 posts in this topic

Posted

Sounds more like your lack of cultural understanding has issues the Tamer us obviously not a child,  she's petite, and are you so sexually insecure you cant play a female character? There will be more males added later with the content patches,  just like it was in Korea. So step off your little pedestal of intolerance and go play something else. 

I'd never play a male and that doesn't make me sexually insecure it makes me a female.

Posted

i agree with you Trix

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I'd never play a male and that doesn't make me sexually insecure it makes me a female.

But those ripped abs and that handsome debonair charm and the tinge of maturity you get with a male character, is it getting hot in here?

Let me take off my clothes for a moment..

2315_thumb.jpg

Ahh thats better..

What was i saying?

Edited by WildAce

Posted

Sounds more like your lack of cultural understanding has issues the Tamer us obviously not a child,  she's petite, and are you so sexually insecure you cant play a female character? There will be more males added later with the content patches,  just like it was in Korea. So step off your little pedestal of intolerance and go play something else. 

Oh I see, because you don't agree with someone you insult them and accuse them of being intolerant? Just because it's anonymous doesn't mean you can't be civil. His is a valid opinion and being rude isn't going to make his opinion less valid or your more so. 

Neither of your posts are going to get the missing classes included in NA/EU any faster so just try to have fun.

Posted

It's Preference some men like to play as female characters cause they use it to fap, that's a joke. Other's use it for Roleplaying. Others don't care so long as it's the gameplay they want. 

Same goes to women, they don't always play as a female character. For various reasons such as RP or just not dealing with getting Hit on by guys.

It's fair to ask if it's possible to balance the ratio, more choices for the player.

Now if you say that the game sucks or is bad entirely because it only has a single gender as a playable character then you have an issue.

Posted

But those ripped abs and that handsome debonair charm and the tinge of maturity you get with a male character, is it getting hot in here?

Let me take off my clothes for a moment..

Hidden Content

Ahh thats better..

What was i saying?

I can't unsee what I have seen and yet, I find myself oddly intrigued.

Is that a 3rd arm? Or you are just really happy to see me bby?? :x;)

But no seriously - nope never.

Posted

i just dont like staring at a mans ass all day grinding 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

My friends are the same (boys).. they reaaaaly don't want to play a female character, even if they love that class... But I'd never play a male character too heh :D

Edited by Revenga

Posted

I tend to always try to play female if I can (I'm a male). I'd just rather not stare at some ripped dude all day. But if it's all that is available I will fall in line.

Posted

I am quite comfortable with using the Tamer as my main, i keep trying to find ways to make her look younger... Wait wait i mean look older yeah look older

ugh I've said too much.. stupid stupid stupid..

Hitting-computer-gif.gif?gs=a

You are trying way too hard to be funny.

Posted

You are trying way too hard to be funny.

is it working? i am killing time until monday morning.

Posted

There's more than one reason to play female characters, especially in a PVP oriented game.  They generally have smaller hitboxes and with this being action based combat that could make a difference. The PvP players I know are not interested in their characters arse. I have many male friends who always play the smallest race. Doesn't matter if it's female/male or animal.

As to people playing Tamer having issues because you see her as being a child..... kinda gives me the impression you are the one with the issue. But you know, to each their own way :P

~S

Posted

so if I want to be a male I have two clss choices if I want to be female there is four choices. In a world were a huge majority of players are male.  Why is this game pushing men role playing being women?  It just comes off odd and creepy never mind the children toons they use like the tamer.  It really come across that the Asian culter has issues

What i'll never understand is why most Men think it's weird to play a different set of pixels that imitate the appearance of a woman or Females.

They're not real so there's nothing to feel weird about.

Plus you can use the creator to nearly make either gender into anything.

Posted

I am in love with the female form .. hell i'm an illustrator by profession , I can obsess over the sensual curves and marvel at the landscape of a woman's anatomy and a  forest would be jealous of the amount of wood I can suddenly find myself packin !

But when i play on an MMORPG or an rpg game like Skyrm , dragon age.. mass effect.. etc.   my personal preference and daydreams lead me to create a male character . 

I don't be-grudge others who want to play a female.. but for my own immersion,  I create a  male avatar.  its a way of putting myself into the world  I'm playing on.

I agree with the OP in a way .. if only to see abit more variety in the players.. it woulda been sweet to see both male and female  rangers.. or an old wizened male tamer.

an Amazonian type berserker female..  etc.etc.

i won't be staring at my character's ass all day.. I'd be too busy looking at the finely crafted females all over the game world!

Posted

so if I want to be a male I have two clss choices if I want to be female there is four choices. In a world were a huge majority of players are male.  Why is this game pushing men role playing being women?  It just comes off odd and creepy never mind the children toons they use like the tamer.  It really come across that the Asian culter has issues

I don't understand how it's creepy unless you are personally creating a character with your own creepy and perverted ideas in mind. Otherwise it's just some damn pixels on a computer screen. 

Posted

It is a role playing game, so for me me i am role playing a character in this created world last thing i want to role play is a gender that gets hit on by men.  walks around being sexually attracted to men fixing my panties and bra, and someone (gender) i just cannot relate to.  I cannot relate to being a female (or a giant).  So i have two choices the poorly designed warrior(ask KR) or the old man wizard.  This game looks great but that is a huge let down.  I get each generation is more and more feminized then the last, and men are more and more comfy wearing panties being women but come on 1:1 right 50/50 is all i ask, a company should never put a one gender class out without the alternative. 

Posted

Its a game you dont need to be your self its a game for a reason you dont need to roleplay everything

Posted

He can still get it up, there are plenty of wizards with the Master Baiter title.

you may be a weeb. but you are a funny weeb.

It is a role playing game, so for me me i am role playing a character in this created world last thing i want to role play is a gender that gets hit on by men.  walks around being sexually attracted to men fixing my panties and bra, and someone (gender) i just cannot relate to.  I cannot relate to being a female (or a giant).  So i have two choices the poorly designed warrior(ask KR) or the old man wizard.  This game looks great but that is a huge let down.  I get each generation is more and more feminized then the last, and men are more and more comfy wearing panties being women but come on 1:1 right 50/50 is all i ask, a company should never put a one gender class out without the alternative. 

I can sorta understand you PoV from the fact that you are into RP... but most people will not be RPing. Most men probably prefer to stare at some jiggly poofs.