• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Who is your favorite Class?

36 posts in this topic

Posted

Tell us who your favorite class is and why. ^_^

Tamer: High mobility & directional/movement control.

1.thumb.png.380a6ca054fb9d95fa641f74d5b82.thumb.png.d64c5da90dd6006b5b95823e04ad3.thumb.png.b53bfb1e2d805154e95249d9bb254.thumb.png.f8a086dfa109e3ff4d2ddb034a5b5.thumb.png.9da560417c069f520795fc5a69ec6.thumb.png.8489d5f5d093acd3756fe50af56a7.thumb.png.acf0c4efe5e048ebd24f6c2394408.thumb.png.8fa3184a3104cbed88b9b20323379.thumb.png.9c7885922ed5fa4b03c48521240d10.thumb.png.07846d525d644b551af9287e18811.thumb.png.7b5fa9b86c3ffb77ead999fd72c12.thumb.png.ba80bf4f7697259b893fde6d951

Posted

I'll be rolling warrior. 

In build 1.1.17 val and warrior had the highest damage ratios. If only they leveled and farmed as easy as the wizard in the start.

2.jpg

Posted (edited)

Witch because it's my two favorite archetypes smashed into one - Priest and Mage haha. Really, what more do you need?!

Edited by Leiloni

Posted

Witch because it's my two favorite archetypes smashed into one - Priest and Mage haha. Really, what more do you need?!

Totally agree ;)

Samurai and sorcerer would be my second choice.

Posted

I'm struggling to decide right now. Though after the awakening trailer I'm starting to think Warrior.

Posted

tamer, by far

Posted

Torn between Kunoichi (always liked assassin-type classes) and Sorceress (a melee mage using badass dark magic? Yes! Plus dat scythe awakening.).

Posted

Torn between Warrior and Berserker.. have to see that Berserker Handcannon awakening in action before i can decide!

Posted

I'll be a Ninja once it hits EU. but... the awakened Sorc weapon is just HAWT! I'll start off as a Valkery first though..

Posted

My favorite class that i've played is Valkyrie. I love her abilities. However, I want to try to play as a wizard once since they have healing abilities and i normally roll healers on MMOs

Posted (edited)

I love ranger's mobility, but I want to play Valkyrie as well so time will tell.

Edited by Amenra

Posted

I'll be starting as uhh... hmm.. Thats a good question.

But my favorite so far has to be the blader. Probably ninja as well, just haven't gotten to play them yet.

Posted

ninja for me :o  super high mobility and insanly high burst damage, low defence though

Posted

Witch because witch.

Posted

Witch because it has never been so satisfying in an MMO to cast destructive magic as it is here. Sorcerer also gets honorable mention.

Posted

Warrior of course. Always have been and always will be a Warrior!

Posted

Warrior all day. Watched a lot of videos and when I saw warrior I knew I my class had to be it.

Posted

Tamer is just great.... hope it comes soon

Posted

My favorite class is Kunoichi .

I'll start playing with a Valkyrie

Posted

Tamer is my fav ^____^

ew5.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

Same! Tamer here, because of the DOGGY Q.Q . I'm never going to be alone ever again !

1 person likes this

Posted

Tamer is my fav ^____^

ew5.jpg

gorgeous looking character.. I'm in love with her

Posted

gorgeous looking character.. I'm in love with her

thank you :D me too <3

Posted

Im going with ninja because I love assassian classes with high enough mobility to barely be damaged, the only downside is low health, but if you get enough movement speed it won't matter because you won't get hit as much. 

Posted

Will ninja be released at launch? If so that would be my character. But if not, hmm maybe wizard or either valk/tamer..

I really like ninja play in mmo because of fast paced moves and attacks and high damage. Though they lack defense and hp, your skill to dodge and attack will come into place.

I like wizards too but their squishiness and lack of dodge/mobility kind of discourages me.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0