• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

So thinking of upgrading my package

39 posts in this topic

Posted

I got the explorer but I can't wait so I think I'll be upgrading but do u think it's worth it cause I see a lot of people either going with the $30 or the $100

Posted

I upgraded to the max I regret nothing.....nothing!

1 person likes this

Posted

WOOF WOOF! (DO IT!)

Posted (edited)

upgrading my package              

Penile implants are costly and not always healthy.

You should check all your available options first.

Edited by Rahvin

Posted

When I still dont have a preorder.

26FPImXfDlv4AFbBC.gif

Posted

It's worth it to me for the 96 hour head start. The Tier 5 horse and a pet are also good and the costume. But, IMO, if you don't plan to use the head start then it's not for you.

Posted

I got the explorer but I can't wait so I think I'll be upgrading but do u think it's worth it cause I see a lot of people either going with the $30 or the $100

dude if you can just do it, the more I watch videos about this game that I'm gonna have to quit after a few weeks makes my moist intensify!!!!!! Just do it! The rewards are a good deal. Oh god If my fiance finds out I dropped $100 in a game she would cut my balls!!!

Posted

When I still dont have a preorder.

26FPImXfDlv4AFbBC.gif

you-have-cat-to-be-kitten-me-right-meow.

1 person likes this

Posted

Penile implants are costly and not always healthy.

You should check all your available options first.

i don't think I need that B|

Posted

It's worth it to me for the 96 hour head start. The Tier 5 horse and a pet are also good and the costume. But, IMO, if you don't plan to use the head start then it's not for you.

Yep, If I didn't buy the $100 package my entire Sunday would be ruined by the thought that "I could be playing BDO right now!"

Posted

so the thing is I can play all day Tue and most of wen but I have nothing on Sunday or Monday so... :D

Posted

Hello I just recently bought the Explorer pack... still thinking on Conqueror.... tsk tsk. Anyway, I have a question about the payment... cause we all know we are paying by USDollar right? so in Canadian Dollar it is not exactly 100$ right? and another Question this is prob silly but Are we just only able to Tame horses? and not other animals like deers, bears, and etc. like wolf? 

Thanks for the replies :D

Posted

Hello I just recently bought the Explorer pack... still thinking on Conqueror.... tsk tsk. Anyway, I have a question about the payment... cause we all know we are paying by USDollar right? so in Canadian Dollar it is not exactly 100$ right? and another Question this is prob silly but Are we just only able to Tame horses? and not other animals like deers, bears, and etc. like wolf? 

Thanks for the replies :D

Yes we payin 140$ CAD.

ldC94BvZwmiIw.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

so the thing is I can play all day Tue and most of wen but I have nothing on Sunday or Monday so... :D

ohno.thumb.gif.6e958b487110ba5aff7245660

Posted (edited)

$100 or nothing.

costume/horsie!!!!!!@t5/ 2500 pearl! and avoid the zerg of casual plebs

Edited by Luke_skywalker
1 person likes this

Posted

ohno.thumb.gif.6e958b487110ba5aff7245660

:P

Posted

Sin, my child. Join us, the Conquerors. For thou' shalt be forgiven of thy' sin for making such thee' wonderful choice.

Posted

Sin, my child. Join us, the Conquerors. For thou' shalt be forgiven of thy' sin for making such thee' wonderful choice.

😱Fantastic 

Posted

To buy the 100 one you have to be impressed by it, and I was and still am. :D  The next big thing for me this year.

Posted

Oh How I wish I kind of saved money for this ...... but I'm using my mother's card lol...... that's why I couldn't upgrade to conqueror...... I only need additional  50$ to make up for it..... Oh I have a qs. about the Giant's face  can we rechange the appearance of his face? or it's really like that and just suck it up? Plus This game somewhat kind have a similiraity with Witcher 3 (prob because of developer's livin in same country).

Posted

Oh How I wish I kind of saved money for this ...... but I'm using my mother's card lol...... that's why I couldn't upgrade to conqueror...... I only need additional  50$ to make up for it..... Oh I have a qs. about the Giant's face  can we rechange the appearance of his face? or it's really like that and just suck it up? Plus This game somewhat kind have a similiraity with Witcher 3 (prob because of developer's livin in same country).

With the appearance change if I'm not mistaken, yes.

1 person likes this

Posted

well here is my giant's face.

gnt.thumb.PNG.81bcade78ba877a3ae544222bc

1 person likes this

Posted

well here is my giant's face.

gnt.thumb.PNG.81bcade78ba877a3ae544222bc

Its_Beautiful.jpg

Posted

"So thinking of upgrading my package"

Why? Got a small package? 

OVLB4sK.gif

Posted

Tell your mother that you will do chores for a whole month to upgrade to conq's

1 person likes this