• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

recruting - Aesthetic - [PvX] • [Edan] • [NA/EU] • New Players Welcomed.

23 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

- Aesthetic -

canvas_90.thumb.png.1de03df03f21191095c6

Guild Synopsis

Aesthetic is a PvX Guild based around having a fun community. We welcome any player ranging from the new to the experienced. 

We're striving for a large community, but we're okay with a more personal group of players.

Existing Aesthetic members come from a successful background of MMO gameplay. We're expanding on this and are excited for players to join in.

Requirements

• Be engaged with the Guild's community.
  • Have filled out the Google Document form page.
  • Be active in the Discord chat. A Microphone is not required, but highly encouraged.

Google Doc Form

http://goo.gl/forms/VyidD4m1pV

- If you have any questions about Aesthetic, please feel free to ask here or through PM. -

Edited by Reduxe
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Guild Leader

• Matthew

Co-leaders

• Berzerker
  • Dosm
  • Picasso
  • Absynth

Guild Members

• Luke
  • Teapot
  • Kousaka
  • Aetherflash
  • Poxleitner
  • Ironbreaker
  • Dojo
Edited by Aesthetic

Posted

Hello Aesthetic, 

I saw you guys are joining Edan in BDO. PRX is also playing BDO on Edan! 

We look forward to playing along side you and getting to know you. BTW: I like your logo!

PRX is an anti-PK guild with a focus on discipline, tenacity and respect. If you need to contact us or just want to say hi, please go to our website: http://www.prx-guild.com or reach us ingame at: Vent(GM), Aly, Bee, Relient, Kedwyn, Griffeth, Cten, MacDeath, Alleran, Proto or Zorak. Thanks and good luck!

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello Aesthetic, 

I saw you guys are joining Edan in BDO. PRX is also playing BDO on Edan! 

We look forward to playing along side you and getting to know you. BTW: I like your logo!

PRX is an anti-PK guild with a focus on discipline, tenacity and respect. If you need to contact us or just want to say hi, please go to our website: http://www.prx-guild.com or reach us ingame at: Vent(GM), Aly, Bee, Relient, Kedwyn, Griffeth, Cten, MacDeath, Alleran, Proto or Zorak. Thanks and good luck!

Hey there! Nice to to see other guilds greeting one another. Hopefully we can mutually benefit from one another down the road.

Best of luck!

Posted

Hey, I just noticed this thread, I'm a new player to this game but not mmo's. I didn't pre-order but I'll be able to play this weekend when it's released to the public. Are you still recruiting? If so, how many players do you have now since recruiting?

Posted

Yes, we're currently still recruiting players.

I haven't had much time to update the player count chart, but we're at 11 players + 5 pending players on the GDoc.

If you'd like to join, we would appreciate it if you could fill out the GDoc form. It makes it much easier to locate you ingame.

Thank you for your consideration! 

Posted (edited)

Submitted!

Edited by Kero12

Posted

Hi Aesthetic I have submitted my application and I look forward to hearing from you, Hopefully this will be the beginning of a great friendship.

Posted

I also have put in my application. Hope to hear back soon, did see Dosm I believe has added me in game so I'm feeling lucky!

Posted

Submitted! Looking forward to playing with you all. 

Posted

I submitted my Application. thanks!

Posted

Application submitted, I look forward to hearing from you.

Posted

Submitted application! :D

Posted

Application filled and submitted~

Posted

App submitted, back to fishing xD

Posted

application submitted... now to hope my game stops disconnecting soon

Posted

Hello Guys,

I'm interested in joining your guild. I've filled out the google doc application. 

Posted

Application Submitted, hope to see you in game soon!

Posted

Application submitted. still new and learning this so hit me up and let me know whats going on

:)

Posted

I'm looking to join this guild! looks great!

Posted

This guild looks really neat!

Posted

submitted

Posted

Hi! I submitted the application hope to hear from you!