• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

When leveling to 50, Unless you want to be first in EU/NA, dont use a mount.

80 posts in this topic

Posted

Havent reached endgame yet, so tel me as few questions please...

Stamina is used for sprint, dodges and swimming...

Strenght is for bag space, and sth else?

Health is good for anything? (never leveled that up.. :D )

Posted (edited)

strength is used for weight, not bag space.

Health and mana are increased only by eating food, you can consume it every 30 mins. It takes a long time to level but can be done afk with a macro. 

Edited by RushXLife

Posted

The people who think buying a conq pack will get them world firsts are clowns.

ya'll like "HUH?!?!?!" when someone's already at cap lmao

it's like people want to burn themselves out ASAP

Posted

The people who think buying a conq pack will get them world firsts are clowns.

ya'll like "HUH?!?!?!" when someone's already at cap lmao

it's like people want to burn themselves out ASAP

Level 50 is when the game starts. 1-50 is just tutorial levels. Generally speaking. if you burn yourself out of an MMo in 13 hours with mount or 17 hours without mount...you probably should not be playing MMOs. 

Posted

Haha, np. Tryna get in good w/ you so I can bother you about Witch info in the future. ;-)

Pretty sure ServerPolice is trolling you, just ignore him or her, lol.

Posted

So what's the difference if you're running up and down for ~2hrs during leveling or doing the same after reached 50?

Posted

So what's the difference if you're running up and down for ~2hrs during leveling or doing the same after reached 50?

Well... During Level 50 People can murder your running Ares while your running for the sake of running.

It's suppose to be something that gets leveled up passively. The question is would you go and rank it up AFK when your not "on" or Grind it later? Since AFK means you aren't using your gaming time to level it vs running around your self.

Posted

but... eventually you are going to sleep doesnt matter if its 24 hours after grinding or even 48 hours or even more... eventually you will sleep and when that happens you can just afk your character running and she will level up her stamina probably more than you would have gotten just running around doing quests and then jumping on a mount to ride from city to city..

so really..

not using a mount is kinda wasting time for no real benefit imho

Posted

snip

And the folks who don't want to leave the client on overnight AREN'T HARDCORE ENOUGH

Posted

And the folks who don't want to leave the client on overnight AREN'T HARDCORE ENOUGH

k den

there is a power saving mode within game u knowz

Posted

k den

there is a power saving mode within game u knowz

yeah and they forgot the auto looping

Posted

but... eventually you are going to sleep doesnt matter if its 24 hours after grinding or even 48 hours or even more... eventually you will sleep and when that happens you can just afk your character running and she will level up her stamina probably more than you would have gotten just running around doing quests and then jumping on a mount to ride from city to city..

so really..

not using a mount is kinda wasting time for no real benefit imho

There is no loop option at release. Someone said earlier. Also we had no loop in CBT 2 either

But i still don't agree with OP, i can still rush to 50 with mount ( personally i won't, only till 35-40 ), after that you will grind on foot anyway... you will be just a few breath level behind which is not a lot. This is actually more class dependant imo. 

Posted

There is no loop option at release. Someone said earlier. Also we had no loop in CBT 2 either

But i still don't agree with OP, i can still rush to 50 with mount ( personally i won't, only till 35-40 ), after that you will grind on foot anyway... you will be just a few breath level behind which is not a lot. This is actually more class dependant imo. 

yeah and they forgot the auto looping

macros are hard, just like the macro that formats every post for me

Posted

macros are hard, just like the macro that formats every post for me

nice game feature

Posted

Black Desert at least in the Kr/Ru version was made for AFK activities, why waste my time running around when I can do that with the built-in AFK system when I'm gone, games are for the fun not just the grind. Also there's an added benefit to using my horse instead, the horse market is very pricey, and being able to make your own or sell them to others requires riding it to gain levels and make cash. Both of these activities are meant to be do-able AFK, but one of them is faster when at the keyboard and doesn't waste my active game time.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

OMG! 1 less dodge/evade totally ruins your gameplay guys!! 

annoying-facebook-girl-116343401128.png

#BOYCOTTMOUNTS!

Edited by Nagasaki

Posted

nice game feature

which will eventually be added in but it being missing doesnt stop you from afk leveling tbh

Posted

which will eventually be added in but it being missing doesnt stop you from afk leveling tbh

Well, not everyone has or wants to have macros.

And its not missing, i bet its on purpose.

Posted

Well, not everyone has or wants to have macros.

And its not missing, i bet its on purpose.

i never said whether it was unintentional or not jbh

Posted

i never said whether it was unintentional or not jbh

Whos that girl?

Posted

Whos that girl?

cara delevingne

Posted (edited)

Increases your max HP & MP/Rage

Edited by SizzFlair

Posted

It is class dependant but i would recommend a first character or first time player use this method, because when you hit 50, the last thing you want to do is spend time levelling stamina over, weight, horses etc. Even if you think, wellllllsss now i can level this afk, currently there is no auto loop ,which means, you have to macro it inside your house, its effort and that time should be used for just about anything else but running. 

Posted

snip

what is this magical macro thing everyone keeps talking about fam

i've been around i just have a tiny brain

Posted

You, you, you..

The more people follow your adviсe the better it is for me. Thanks for disinformation.

of all the idiots in this forums, you are the one that appears in every -----in thread. Disgusting.