• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

A prayer for auto looping+poll, bump so cm's can see we need it!!!

Bring back auto looping   132 votes

1. 1. Should we have it?

• yay
    • nay

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

27 posts in this topic

Posted

auto looping is great, lets u build up your stats while afk, level horses, and help u further get where u need to be when u need to be, i.e. running in circles for specific spawns.

it stops macro users from being the only ones able to use their op powers of afk skill training and horse leveling which we know for a fact is going to happen anyway. why is this even being considered to not be in our version when it removes that advantage? 

i understand the whole trying to persuade people to get the f**k off the server so they can deal with less people but if u offer those kinds of advantages, through that kind of game mechanic, u need to provide a way for all players to use it in the same way a macro essentially could. this is the same argument as afk fishing yet we still have that in our version, whose bright idea was it to doubt its viability in na/eu and try to completely remove it?

p.s. yes i have considered that they may have only removed it just for the cb's so as to test specific other functions or perhaps or reaction to not having it but who knows at this rate...

41522edb4f42599180c0c0982df855213164a9577ae3f97d45a03b18dd159c23.jpg

Posted

Wrong section, belongs in the suggestions.

(If there isn't a thread there already)

Posted

Wrong section, belongs in the suggestions.

(If there isn't a thread there already)

except nobody goes into that thread line that isn't bored to tears beforehand, besides this is an active general gameplay mechanic that is major to the point that its absurd that it isn't in our version and we have received no news on it.

Posted

I personally don't mind that it will be disabled for release.

They will be adding it later on so I don't mind in the slightest.

I am more concerned about release window server loads than running in circles while I sleep.

Jorm

Posted

I personally don't mind that it will be disabled for release.

They will be adding it later on so I don't mind in the slightest.

I am more concerned about release window server loads than running in circles while I sleep.

Jorm

true it is a big issue at launch, worth looking at as the reason why not, bit concerned tho that because macro's are such a norm in kr and ru and limited and looked down on here, that it will become one of those "unique" things that our version will/wont have going for it because of our view of macros and macro eske programming and never added because there are other important updates to put out. either way their has been no info on this and that in itself is worrying, they released a lot of critical info like server names and some other stuff for us to get ready but avoiding the minor stuff like this which have a huge effect in the long run is quite annoying.

Posted

I believe it was originally added in a content update and that is the primary reason we will not have at release.

And not because of release window server loads.  That is just a  accidental bonus for NA/EU release.

Jorm

Posted

Then rather give us lv 30 breathe stamina, food health, strength LT at start. So we don't have to afk boost stats for few days.

Maybe give use daily foods too, so we get our health stat maxed out earlier too.

Oh wait, there are already daily quests that boosts your HP, LT, Stamina.

Geez the lazy people. Seriously, just remove the need of leveling them, make a dumbed down game where you have nothing to do but afk.

2 people like this

Posted

You may want to browse this, I believe CM_Jouska said something about it. :/ New topic wasn't really needed, this post is even on the first page atm.

Posted

step 1: disconnect AFKers

step 2: repeat step 1

Posted

It isn't hard to use your (brand name) software for this that comes with your keyboard or mouse, or one of a myriad independent solutions.

Posted

It isn't hard to use your (brand name) software for this that comes with your keyboard or mouse, or one of a myriad independent solutions.

So why shouldn't the feature be reactivated ? if every one is going to bot anyway

Posted

+1

Posted

the system and stats are built with autolopping in mind. Take strength for example, how much time are you expected to spend lugging around a tradepack just to up your weight limit by 2?

Posted

I'd much rather see strength training level up off manual mining/logging, increasing player activity in the world and not AFK walking laps around safe zones with packs on your back.

A reduction in time taken to level horses by players actually riding them around the world, again not AFK running laps in safe zones.

Stamina is a none issue and is going to level up naturally.

But I guess it's too late for this since people only seem to care about leveling these up whilst not in game.

Posted

Having AFK training means villages and cities will have lots of people auto-running into walls and around in circles while afk.

It ruins the experience for people actually playing the game.

2 people like this

Posted

Having AFK training means villages and cities will have lots of people auto-running into walls

Uh no, removing it is what will make this happen, as instead of the accuracy of the auto looping system following the roads, you'll have people putting weights on their keyboard which will inevitably bury their face in a tree, rock or wall.

And having busy roads is not immersion breaking, it's the exact opposite.

Posted

Uh no, removing it is what will make this happen, as instead of the accuracy of the auto looping system following the roads, you'll have people putting weights on their keyboard which will inevitably bury their face in a tree, rock or wall.

I agree with this. During CBT2, I usually have trade pack on and travel from town to town to sell stuff while relax or read light novel or guides.

During the movie like effect, I also see others doing the same things, it really make the road more lively. Once time I even go together with another person, like 2 merchants on the road.

Posted

As far as I know the KR and RU can still do this. They just decided to pull it EU/US.

No way are people going to figure out a work around for this. Never... not ever. Nope not going to to happen.

Posted

they better dont "bring it back"

dont deliver the lazy narrow minded

Posted

I would have them rather increase the reward for the daily quests or add more so you can level your strength, as that is the only point I see where autopathing is really needed to level. All the others can be done by simply playing. They take time, sure, BUT that's a GOOD thing. 

Posted

Thats a really good point. I can't agree it improves immersion, but its better than people running into walls, for sure!
In which case I hope that they reduce AFK skill grind, rather then open it up.

Posted

Doesnt mater just means you cant afk grind these you have to sit at the computer and click back the other way once every 10 mins or so. Little trickier for str training as you have to avoid the bandits but shrug. People will find the spot to do it. Poll away though they aren't putting this back in now that they patched it out.

Posted

Thats a really good point. I can't agree it improves immersion, but its better than people running into walls, for sure!
In which case I hope that they reduce AFK skill grind, rather then open it up.

but people just do it in safe zones so not to get attacked which only adds to fps drops in cities and towns. They just run laps it does not add to immersion.

Posted (edited)

Considered there is AFK fishing, I think auto looping will come back too.

Edited by Madelief

Posted

but people just do it in safe zones so not to get attacked which only adds to fps drops in cities and towns. They just run laps it does not add to immersion.

I'm agreeing with you, while also agreeing running laps is preferable to running into walls.

I'd much prefer to see afk anything removed from the game.

1 person likes this