• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Server selected by guilds [Summary]

542 posts in this topic

Posted

FUtilez will be rolling on Jordine based on decision from all other undecided competitive PvP guilds.
Personally I would prefer Alustin AND I HOPE OTHERS reconsider following us to Jordine.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

FUtilez will be rolling on Jordine based on decision from all other undecided competitive PvP guilds.
Personally I would prefer Alustin AND I HOPE OTHERS reconsider following us to Jordine.

Is this decision because guilds are scared of The League becoming too strong on alustin? (I'm not part of the league, just wondering). Because so far there are several other english speaking competitive pvp guilds rolling alustin that want actual competition.

Edited by Mentos

Posted

Is this decision because guilds are scared of The League becoming too strong on alustin? (I'm not part of the league, just wondering). Because so far there are several other english speaking competitive pvp guilds rolling alustin and that want actual competition.

Who are they?

Posted

Is this decision because guilds are scared of The League becoming too strong on alustin? (I'm not part of the league, just wondering). Because so far there are several other english speaking competitive pvp guilds rolling alustin that want actual competition.

Sorry i cannot recall them but would love to see some footage of those guys if you have ?

+ they can still change Jordine :)

Posted (edited)

Coon and Friends  - confirmed to be TOP Black Desert PvP guild. Everyone went to challenge them. :D

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.e5794bed8ad82c98

Edited by Mulder
1 person likes this

Posted

Soo Jordine will be HC PvP and Alustin?

Posted

Who are they?

They are a very large and strong/organized PVP guild from lineage 2 (similar to BDO in terms of GvG) that dominated a lot in terms of castles/regions/GvG.

As a longterm MMO player whos been playing many different mmos (l2, wow, GW2, eso etc), they probably come up as one of the strongest armies I've seen in a MMO pvp perspective. Which is why I hope to see the largest and selfproclaimed "strong" guilds roll the same server as them, since it should cause a lot of drama and fun.

1 person likes this

Posted

Soo Jordine will be HC PvP and Alustin?

giphy.gif

Posted (edited)

giphy.gif

I'll take it as PvE :P

Edited by Heeco

Posted

They are a very large and strong/organized PVP guild from lineage 2 (similar to BDO in terms of GvG) that dominated a lot in terms of castles/regions/GvG.

As a longterm MMO player whos been playing many different mmos (l2, wow, GW2, eso etc), they probably come up as one of the strongest armies I've seen in a MMO pvp perspective. Which is why I hope to see the largest and selfproclaimed "strong" guilds roll the same server as them, since it should cause a lot of drama and fun.

I think most of us care about what guilds can do in BDO.

Havent seen em

Posted (edited)

giphy.gif

To be honest, it's weird that Jordene was the pick considering Alustin had a bit more competition, but oh well..

Edited by Mentos

Posted

To be honest, Jordine now looks more carebear than ever :P Alustin should have more players overall, as well as several massive PVP guilds already confirmed rolling on Alustin. Jordine = the place where the "lets avoid competition!!1" go, no?

Have fun in alustin when it goes dead.

Posted

Any alustine guild literally has to do this: Start game - select jordine instead

If they dont, they dodged, pretty simple. Game isnt out so theres no reason to stick to your "choice", as of right now, the only difference is a name.

Let the dodging, COMMENCE

Posted (edited)

Did you just summon your PvE horde to shitpost this thread with fairy tales?

Edited by ServerPolice

Posted (edited)

I think most of us care about what guilds can do in BDO.

Havent seen em

I'm rolling the server that has most PVP guilds in it, but if you think 6+ months from now, you'd want most of the large guilds that are looking for pvp to roll the same server in case of population drops.

The polish, french and spanish community decided more towards Jordene, while Alustin seemed to be more "international/english" with several strong and larger PVP guilds, and therefore I would guess the rest of the international PVP guilds looking for competition would also go Alustin.

Bottom line: I'm all for making a great server that will still be populated, have competition and be great in 6 months.

But for PVP, currently Jordine it seems I guess

Edited by Mentos

Posted

Any alustine guild literally has to do this: Start game - select jordine instead

If they dont, they dodged, pretty simple. Game isnt out so theres no reason to stick to your "choice", as of right now, the only difference is a name.

Let the dodging, COMMENCE

Dodged who?

So I can make a one man guild, go Jordine and say all Alustin guilds are dodging me?

Your logic makes no sense.

Posted

Magikal - Jordine

Posted

<Avalon> will face those mighty enough to play on Jordine.

Posted

Would like to see a confirmed list, hard to decide a server/guild if everyone is in the hide and seek game.

Posted

Niflheim - Jordine

Posted (edited)

Confirmed Jordine Max Conflict

Nice decision ! FUtilez = Jordin confirmed ?

Edited by Xenon_x

Posted

Reliant Gaming, jordine!

1 person likes this