• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Server selected by guilds [Summary]

542 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

reroll on Jordine, it's not too late. It's only been 4 hours

In-game Guild List so far.

Thx for the lists :)

Can also post the highscores (exp) of all EU servers?

Edited by Collz

Posted

Thx for the lists :)

Can also post the highscores (exp) of all EU servers?

That would require him to go into every single channel on every server since every ranking except the guild ranking aren't server wide, so you can be Rank 1 in channel 1 but only be Rank 5 in Channel 2

Posted

That would require him to go into every single channel on every server since every ranking except the guild ranking aren't server wide, so you can be Rank 1 in channel 1 but only be Rank 5 in Channel 2

oh yes mb, I forgot those lists are channelbound...

Posted

Guild name:
Discord

Server:
Jordine

C9 PvP veterans welcome : )

Posted (edited)

In-game Guild List so far.

Alusitn:

Jordine:

Croxus:

25, 43, and 9 guilds have been created on 3 Servers so far.

Edited by Mulder
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I feel bad for the Nihilium members^^ Looks like they have to pvp against eachother now. I guess Kungen dosnt like some good competition :)

Edited by QuiCkyRa

Posted

I feel bad for the Nihilium members^^ Looks like they have to pvp against eachother now. I guess Kungen dosnt like some good competition :)

Did you expect anything else from carebears ?

1 person likes this

Posted

i love how ServerPolice cried and "insulted" every1 who was joining Jordine, and claming it to be the PvE server, saying they were joining Alustine instead, and yet just found this on reddit:

trololo.jpg.dab4aa5237413b3e138de2fdf9a9

Posted (edited)

After march 3rd I'm guessing all servers are full, so I doubt they will lack pvp on either one. That being said, Jordine definately has the best competition atm.

Edited by Mentos
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Mystical Lights member here.

Actually on croxus are more guilds than listed.. Some small ones started guild war etc.

Every grind spot is full too and overall its good crowded. When all people have access croxus will be full too.

There are plenty of german and english guilds/players.

So guys if u dont know what server now:

Choose Croxus, dont panic that this server will have low population, especially if you are solo or a small guild u should choose croxus to be able to maybe compete alittlebit.

The people arfriendly and close to not insulting each other.

Greetings

Edited by BaRa1
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I love how almost half of the "Undecided" guilds have decided, well yeah none has said that these will be playing in these servers in this thread, but they have said in own threads in title or comments. Rest of them haven't said in their forum threads where will they play (I think...)

Excessum > Jordine
Hodor > Jordine

Konvikt > Jordine
Paterno > Jordine
Varshen > Jordine
War Inc. > Jordine

Edited by Mayo

Posted

So everyone and their mother is going Jordine (if you'll permit the exaggeration)?

How's that going to work overpopulation wise?

Posted (edited)

Jordine by the looks of things will be the best server for PvP and GvG play.

The other 2 servers ...... boring:D

Edited by Father Of All

Posted (edited)

I don't think the OP is going to update the thread anymore.
Lock it IMO

Edited by KICKASS

Posted

Guild Name: War Inc. 
Server: Jordine

Posted (edited)

Is there a free server transfer at launch? I have a feeling Jordine will be bloated and some people/guilds might have to reconsider their choice.

Edited by Solmy

Posted

Nothing wrong with populated server. They can always add the channels.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Edited by Mulder

Posted

Did you expect anything else from carebears ?

I expected exactly this after it was leaked that all the interesting guilds will go to Jordine for competition.

Swedish cearbears instanly went full pokemon

use-escpe-rope-pokemon.png

Posted

i was busy in game. I will update post today :)

Posted

Alustin is pretty stacked atm.  Might not have as many zerg guilds so the guilds are not appearing on the guild ranks.  Should be very nice for small scale.  

Think the last count was around 30 guilds on alustin on the rankings.  Many established well known guilds.

Posted

I do wish luck to those on CR and ALU to get more people, Jordine here is looking set already.

Posted

Jordine is lookin' tasty.