• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Server selected by guilds [Summary]

542 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

does this thread include all French and Germans guilds as well? Or they doing separate ones?

Germans choosed Alustin as "german" community server. 

Edited by Tinkz

Posted (edited)

Germans choosed Alustin as "german" community server. 

Stop saying Germans, you wake some nostalgia deep inside me.

Edited by ServerPolice
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Wow that is awesome news - over 50 German guild listed on Alustin. http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/12365-liste-aller-gilden/

I can already see massive German PvP alliances forming to fight TOP PvP guilds.

Challenge accepted ;) The German community is pretty toxic, I'll doubt there will be a "massive" German alliance. Don't worry. Some will still be worth fighting.

Es wird auf jeden Fall voll werden. (in any case, it will become cosy on alustin)

Edited by Tinkz

Posted

Diesel Power?

We like to smell good while murdering people

1 person likes this

Posted

Guild Name: War Inc.
Server: Undecided

Posted (edited)

Wow that is awesome news - over 50 German guild listed on Alustin. http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/12365-liste-aller-gilden/

I can already see massive German PvP alliances forming to fight TOP PvP guilds.

This list is not accurate based on the server choice, the server choice of alustin is a "FILLER" for every guild until they said were they're heading. The OP just threw it in there for easier editing, as he said in the big red description above. Most german guilds are still undecided where to go.

Also the german community is full of hate and drama between each other, befor german guilds form a massive allianz will you team up with everyone else and get the NA peeps over here ;)

edit: but its still true that most of the german forum community tend to start on alustin

Edited by Stormclaw

Posted (edited)

JustPlay? Do you know Enheit's crew, Cadmus crew etc? If no, you know shit about JP moved into Black Desert. pacani, pacani...

Wait Einheit? Are we talking Yoj, Diabolic etc. and co.?

Ok i just saw the movie on the later page. You guys were hardcore as fk back in the day haha. Nice.

Edited by Redwolf

Posted (edited)

Lol you guys talking like your the almighty god because you have a big guild ? We smaller guilds aint scared of ya Alustin ftw =D ! 

The Guild where I am in will be rolling to max conflict server, what seems to be Alustin. And we're not that big of a guild, but size isn't everything ^_^

Edited by Mayo
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Wait Einheit? Are we talking Yoj, Diabolic etc. and co.?

Ok i just saw the movie on the later page. You guys were hardcore as fk back in the day haha. Nice.

Many CP's are disbanded since years but we gonna play together with many people from top clans (2006-2010 Luna/Teon/Franz times), our numbers will not be high as it was in L2 (sometimes over 200 ppl per siege) but still able to do a lot of things and being competetive is our main goal since limit is 100 guild members+tons in BDO and guess what, we got a lot of people from TeddyBears, oh irony.

There will be no drama considering stuff like epics sharing etc, lol, hard times

Edited by Enzo

Posted

Many CP's are disbanded since years but we gonna play together with many people from top clans (2006-2010 Luna/Teon/Franz times), our numbers will not be high as it was in L2 (sometimes over 200 ppl per siege) but still able to do a lot of things and being competetive is our main goal since limit is 100 guild members+tons in BDO and guess what, we got a lot of people from TeddyBears, oh irony.

There will be no drama considering stuff like epics sharing etc, lol, hard times

Well the play style from back then with CP's etc. will be strong imo. When Media patch hits Kzarka will probably look like Antharas Lair xD

Wow, this game really is pulling together some monsters from the 'old world'... Wonder how many more are silently lurking in the shadows haha. I hope NerdRush is there. Global chat will be entertaining lol.

Posted

You could make this thread a useful one for people who may be looking for a guild. allow each Guild to list ONE element of gameplay as their focus (node wars, siege, arena, World Boss PVE, etc). People may find this information useful in directing them to the right place to sign up.

Posted (edited)

Guild Name: Hodor
Server: Undecided still

Your topic:

Edited by xMovingTarget

Posted (edited)

I just hope all baguettes will go Jordine or watever will be called the carebear server.

Edited by Rebi

Posted

Ye ye, you know how we call in Poland "pro players" like you?  " CEBULA " .BTW you talking now with player, who play BDO from December 2014, so please, first get more EXP, than we can talk, because ATM you are for me only sausage for breakfast BRO

Nope, nobody except teenage boys who wear tight-ass pants call anybody like that in Poland. Get real...

Posted

I just hope all baguettes will go Jordine or watever will be called the carebear server.

So that mean FUtilez will go Alustin. Nice information

Posted

Guild: Authority

Server: Undecided

1 person likes this

Posted

So that mean FUtilez will go Alustin. Nice information

Nobody knows where FUtilez and few other PvP guilds will go, probably not even leaders.

Simply because decision has not been made yet xD.

Posted

French guilds know

Posted

Nobody knows where FUtilez and few other PvP guilds will go, probably not even leaders.

Simply because decision has not been made yet xD.

They know where... they just want to avoid some other guilds.. 

I remember PvP guilds being the guilds that would ask other guilds to come and face them.. so they can show that they where what they claimed to be. 
im starting to get a funny feeling about the PvP guilds in this game :D