• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Server selected by guilds [Summary]

542 posts in this topic

Posted

Guild Name : Reapers

Server : Alustin

Posted (edited)

They know where... they just want to avoid some other guilds.. 

Avoid what. All that PvP guilds want to avoid is dead server full of carebear plebs and no competition.

Edited by Rebi
2 people like this

Posted

Avoid what. All that PvP guilds want to avoid is dead server full carebear plebs and no competition.

p.s. We are also not announcing our server so we may "surprise" some guilds that are trying to avoid us. 

There you go... avoiding... some are avoiding others. and others are avoiding some. And some are chasing others... and others are chasing some :D 

Posted

We are avoiding PvE guilds, cause they are know to be extremely competitive & skilled. :ph34r:

OT tho, i couldn't care less which guilds gonna play on the competitive server, as long as fcking Ger/Fr/Sp/Giberish speaking spammers stay on the other server.

2 people like this

Posted

most of the german guilds will go jordine the german list is not up to date

Posted (edited)

Edit: Actually I'll just keep quiet for now. 

Edited by AngelofAwe

Posted

The strong PvP guilds have discussed which server they should all go to but no decision has been announced. (I don't know either)

We'll all know in 2 days. 

The servers will merge anyway. So it won't matter at the end. This game is full of tricks, and traps, and we are just about to walk in to another one: 2 Megaservers lol

Posted

Guild name: Furians

server: Alustin

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/34-itafurians-italian-guild/#comment-127880

Posted

Avoid what. All that PvP guilds want to avoid is dead server full of carebear plebs and no competition.

Many of them want to avoid the dead server. The dead server is not the one full of carebear and without competition, it s the one where go the "i-rush-top-(or-not)-and-leave-after-3-month" guilds

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Wow that is awesome news - over 50 German guild listed on Alustin. http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/12365-liste-aller-gilden/

I can already see massive German PvP alliances forming to fight TOP PvP guilds.

Thats not exactly true. The guy hosting the Thread you are refering to, is just a little bit stupid. He wrote "Alustin" behind every Guild as Default. So the Guilds that didn't even state on which Server they are going, are also listed on Alustin.

I apologize in the Name of the Germans for this stupid System he is going by lol

Edit: i saw someone stated this before. See this as push or whatever

Edited by Ridazinator

Posted

Isn't it way easier if every guild just put their name and information down in the guild database? :$
http://blackdesertfoundry.com/guilds/

Posted

looks like most people are choosing Alustin, means also most toxic players are going be there.. 

1 person likes this

Posted

looks like most people are choosing Alustin, means also most toxic players are going be there.. 

that is why you have Jordine, have fun ;)

Posted

Wtf we will go on RP server same as we did in Archeage.

It would be SO awesome having Futilez and another few choice opponents go Jordine now just to ----- over the idiots trying to brand that server something it's not.

Isn't it way easier if every guild just put their name and information down in the guild database? :$
http://blackdesertfoundry.com/guilds/

That guild listing is buggy as hell... try search or filter anything (in Chrome at least) and the result is an empty index regardless. 

1 person likes this

Posted

It would be SO awesome having Futilez and another few choice opponents go Jordine now just to ----- over the idiots trying to brand that server something it's not.

You mean try to make a hardcore PvP server to end up being designated the official roleplay server? :D

1 person likes this

Posted

that is why you have Jordine, have fun ;)

but you wouldnt be complete without me :(

Posted

The dead server is not the one full of carebear and without competition, it s the one where go the "i-rush-top-(or-not)-and-leave-after-3-month" guilds

I dont think so. You have no clue how it works.

Posted

What happened in the good old days when people just randomly picked a server and made it the best damn PvP server. bring back the old skool SWG days EU-Chimaera

1 person likes this

Posted

Guild Name:

Royal Legion

Server: Waiting for allies.

Posted

gear is not sure about alustin, as i wrote in my first Topic plz Change to undecided

Posted

Nobody is sure until they log in game