• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Server selected by guilds [Summary]

542 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

But MEEDX! We wont dodge bro we really planning only on the last moment:D

So you are trying to say that by going to Jordine you not dodging? 

Ok...

Edited by ServerPolice

Posted

You were a slayer you should know better then that we dodge brother:D

I hope thats the case ;)

Posted

Ok...

Excuse me who am I suppose to be dodging lol?

1 person likes this

Posted

Excuse me who am I suppose to be dodging lol?

Tell me more please.

Posted

So whats the EU RP server so FUtilez know where to roll and dodge the real pvpers. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I asked a question and you already fail to read or understand how to reply, indeed the things I have to tell you to learn would be endless so let us stop here and now:D

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

So whats the EU RP server so FUtilez know where to roll and dodge the real pvpers. 

Alustin is PvP and Jordine PvE and RP. Those 12 voters know what's up.

Edited by Zealous

Posted (edited)

Just roll NA so they can for sure say you dodged them :D they're like the server will never merge :P so server choice is pointless later on, beside having good early fights

Edited by Stormclaw

Posted

I wonder if Soul Slayers will dodge <Coon and Friends> or <ServerPolice>. Both too strong. Better form an alliance!

Posted

Why's everyone rolling on the Undecided server

Posted

giphy.gif

Posted

Tell me more please.

lol:D if they want to fight us they can wait till Sunday 08.00 when we decide on a server:D be patient and stand in line please

Posted

lol:D if they want to fight us they can wait till Sunday 08.00 when we decide on a server:D be patient and stand in line please

I am playing Alustin, if you want to join PvE fellows you can go to Jordine. I won't miss you much.

Posted (edited)

Not trying to offend anybody but who is this ^ guy?
I've never seen or heard of his guild at all. I think I saw his name in growth rankings during cbt2 once but I've never heard his name mentioned. 

Why does he think anybody would bother to dodge him?

There are only about 4-5 guilds in EU that I consider anything of a challenge and none of them have picked a server.  

Edited by AngelofAwe

Posted

*yawn*

you guys sure need a lesson in forum pvp'ing, I've seen more heated arguments from toddlers fighting over a pacifier.

Posted

That guild listing is buggy as hell... try search or filter anything (in Chrome at least) and the result is an empty index regardless. 

This should now be fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Posted

Ok...

Dodging who exactly? lol

The only guild that announced that'll join Alustin so far that i'd consider a threat/equal to the known guilds is @Enzo's.
I say that because i played with/against the majority of guilds he mentioned and where full of amazing players. (Well, if you exclude Genocide that where credit card warriors.)

Posted

After polish meeting, Polish guilds will go to Jordine server:

Posted (edited)

After polish meeting, Polish guilds will go to Jordine server:

Top kek. Considering that Alustin will be probably the PvP server, by going Jordine you gave me another reason why I will never join any polish guild anymore.

Just a bunch of casuals who like to talk big in their recruitment topics. Have fun fighting against french zergs.

____

Wstyd i żenada panowie xD. 

Edited by Rebi

Posted

No one knows what the pvp server will be. Most "PVP" guilds havent stated what server they will be joining.

Posted

Honestly... the high end PvP guilds KNOW!!! that if they announce that they are going to jordine that all those guilds will switch with them. 
and if they say Alustin all pvp orientated guilds will stick to that.. 

i dont thikn they want to have a fight just the 4 of them on a server.. (or fighting the other population (french german, polish only) 
as far as we will decide, yes its a waiting of the bigs guild choice. 
and if we are all so Sure that the mega server merge is going to happen.. then why not all of us go to one server to start off with :D 

a well.. im not going to lie. i hope we get the info on time. so we can make the right pick too :D 

Posted

Top kek. Considering that Alustin will be probably the PvP server, by going Jordine you gave me another reason why I will never join any polish guild anymore.

Just a bunch of casuals who like to talk big in their recruitment topics. Have fun fighting against french zergs.

____

Wstyd i żenada panowie xD. 

nie wiesz o czymś o czym my wiemy, ale się przekonasz w swoim czasie :] 

1 person likes this

Posted

nie wiesz o czymś o czym my wiemy, ale się przekonasz w swoim czasie :] 

Oh yea, secret knowledge nobody knows about except polish guilds x)

eyV4CRr.jpg?2

Posted

Don't know why everyones so concerned about servers, 100% sure that the servers will become a megaserver anyway a few months down the line, if KR can push 7+ servers together EU can with 2, anyway, if you haven't played BDO before there is not "PVE/RP" server, if you want to PVP in this game, you need to PVE to get your good skills, if you want to PVE in this game, I'm pretty damn sure someones going to outlaw or guild war you where the "PVP" comes into action, people who are stating that servers are 100% PVE OR PVP based have no clue how to play BDO, l2p, git gud.

3 people like this

Posted

i guess jordine gonna be polak server, guess ill go with the other one then:/