• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Preorder? Never again. Cash shop? Not a dime.

183 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Not when I as a player:

1. Have to practically beg the publisher to update me on fundamental information regarding a core aspect of the game, being the cash shop pricing. 
  2. Have to sign a non-refund agreement before accessing a beta, only to find out that the promised cash model could not be farther from the truth. 
  3. Have to pay an entry fee for a game which is F2P in other regions.

I was naive because what i saw on the KR server gave me the confidence to open my wallet. What a great game, the graphical fidelity, the sandbox experience, immersion and so much more.

You got my 50 bucks. You better not spend it all at once because there aint any more where that came from. 

Sincerely, 

A gamer who considers the value of investing in a game in the long term.

EDIT: I don't know why people are saying goodbye? I'm not going anywhere.

Edited by madkimchi
29 people like this

Posted

Goodbye then.

8 people like this

Posted

Sincerely, 

A gamer

Game consumer*

To be a gamer, one must game

5 people like this

Posted

Not when I as a player:

1. Have to practically beg the publisher to update me on fundamental information regarding a core aspect of the game, being the cash shop pricing. 
  2. Have to sign a non-refund agreement before accessing a beta, only to find out that the promised cash model could not be farther from the truth. 

I was naive because what i saw on the KR server gave me the confidence to open my wallet. What a great game, the graphical fidelity, the sandbox experience, immersion and so much more.

You got my 50 bucks. You better not spend it all at once because there aint any more where that came from. 

Sincerely, 

ok the cashshop its a little overpriced but its half from the others version a costume cost 60$ hope they will change mind about the cashshop price

Posted

I'm sorry you feel this way. You're free to leave. Bye : )

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

This is the game that is making you give up pre-ordering?

You're not much of a gamer if this kind of pre-ordering pushes you off the edge. There is FAR worse out there...

deus_ex_mankind_divided_header_3.jpg

star-wars-battlefront-stormtrooper-easte

Edited by Saiyer
7 people like this

Posted

Emote_-_Wave-29212846.thumb.gif.30365fbb

1 person likes this

Posted

I ordered the game after CBT2 before knowing more about this whole mess, I got into CBT2 from free key. Wonder if I still get a refund with this?

Because the more I learn about the game, I more I think I would have a better deal playing RU version with 6 dollars sub. I seriously would have much more bang for the buck that way.

Seriously, read about RU P2P server, their benefits alone would make Conqueror package look like a rip off...

1 person likes this

Posted

another one.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

ok the cashshop its a little overpriced but its half from the others version a costume cost 60$ hope they will change mind about the cashshop price

Nope, not half, you are talking about KR version, RU version is much cheaper and their P2P server gives so much benefits, more than 100 dollars pre-order.

Not to mention their CS items are cheaper as well.

2 people like this

Posted

This is the game that is making you give up pre-ordering?

You're not much of a gamer if this kind of pre-ordering pushes you off the edge. There is FAR worse out there...

You do realize that eidos dropped that pre-ordering model completely? 

1 person likes this

Posted

I ordered the game after CBT2 before knowing more about this whole mess, I got into CBT2 from free key. Wonder if I still get a refund with this?

Because the more I learn about the game, I more I think I would have a better deal playing RU version with 6 dollars sub. I seriously would have much more bang for the buck that way.

Seriously, read about RU P2P server, their benefits alone would make Conqueror package look like a rip off...

Lol if you think Russia will be any better than NA/EU you're blind to how good our version is.

1 person likes this

Posted

200.thumb.gif.097d23770f2aca92f5289aca61

1 person likes this

Posted

They gave away many CBT1 and CBT  keys for FREE. You could have tried it before buying that way. This game is very good and where it is F2P they have other features that are really bad compared to our revamped version of the game here in NA/EU.

I don't own the game yet, but I think its a great game from my CBT2 play and I think you are upset over nothing. The cash shop has nothing in it that should upset people so much, don't buy into the people making it seem there is a huge problem there. 

Posted

Doesn't mean they're completely off the hook. It serves as an example of what NOT to do for pre-orders.

1 person likes this

Posted

Then at least play the first few days of headstart and then come to a conclusion.

You've already made the investment. :)

As for poor communication, it's prevalent all through our current society.

Just look at the quality of some of the posts on this forum. :P

1 person likes this

Posted

The argument "Its more expensive elsewhere" really doesn't work. Korea and Japan have more expensive stuff because they gave generally good economy and people can afford it. Idk how about America,  EU has a lot of countries with bad economy and low incomes. Not only that, but RU has way cheaper Cash Shop than we do. Also, both RU and KOR have F2P BDO, we're the only version of BDO who had to pay to play the game.

1 person likes this

Posted

200.thumb.gif.097d23770f2aca92f5289aca61

What a G response good sire. Here, have my vote.

Posted

I got a better game for you then, come join me and become a Citizen of United Earths Empire! ;D 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Because of the backlash. Everyone saw through that 'Litmus test'.

If that model had worked, every company would have jumped on it. For sure.

Edited by Enk

Posted

No one is forcing u to buy anything from the shop. U dont like the prices,u dont buy the items, simple.

Posted

Nope, not half, you are talking about KR version, RU version is much cheaper and their P2P server gives so much benefits, more than 100 dollars pre-order.

Not to mention their CS items are cheaper as well.

Sorry, but this is bs.
RU version is being completely obliterated by GameNet at this point, in lots of different aspects.

And as it was mentioned 100000x times now, RU version is cheaper because Russian economy is going through some rough times. For russian players, those prices are not actually that cheap.

Posted

Not when I as a player:

Sincerely, 

entertainment is never an investment.

2 people like this

Posted

Then at least play the first few days of headstart and then come to a conclusion.

You've already made the investment. :)

As for poor communication, it's prevalent all through our current society.

Just look at the quality of some of the posts on this forum. :P

I will most definitely be playing the game, at least for as long as it doesn't turn into P2W.  I made no mention that I'm leaving but I will simply not drop a single penny in the store, as much as I may want to. 

Posted

Lol if you think Russia will be any better than NA/EU you're blind to how good our version is.

Really? You should check the P2P server then, 6 dollars per months with much cheaper price in CS and more benefits than I would have paid this game with value of over 200 dollars.

1 person likes this