• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Horrible animation

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Well let's forget about their ugly face. I would use helm anyway no matter what class it was.

But man what is up with their posture? Are they suffering from back problems?

Or are these giants dumb creatures who try to look stealthy? Because I'm pritty sure everyone can notice them..

Posted

Well let's forget about their ugly face. I would use helm anyway no matter what class it was.

Or are these giants dumb creatures who try to look stealthy? Because I'm pritty sure everyone can notice them..

The ugly face part is your own fault.

They look pretty normal in armours... Seems like a pretty normal posture to me here

7192297_black-desert--giant-cannon-awake

2016-02-16_430719524.JPG

Posted

Yeah I wish they stood up in combat just like in this picture.

But their posture is so -----ed up everytime you're walking/running/combat. That annoys me most.

Posted

OP have I want you to stand up straight and try to hit something at the same level as your waist. Let me know how it went.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

A lifetime of looking down at midgets will give you that kind of neck.

Edit: Cant see how the hunch effects the animations tho, which are pretty damn good if you ask me. Never seen such a large avatar move in such a natural and smooth way, and not feel like its moving in slowmotion (taurens are a good bad example)

Edited by Rived
1 person likes this

Posted

Better for charging and using your head in combat, which they do. Human necks for instance are super shitty for head butting. We're not shaped for it and the wrong parts of the neck take the impact, which can lead to long-lasting damage. Someone with the physiological structure of a Giant could headbutt all day long and be fine. Source: I pulled it out of my ass.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I did actually shorten myself to 20% from 50%.

I just did some testing and it looks more natural at 80%. But I don't want to be too big so that's another problem.

Really want to make them because they're most valuable melee imo for gvg. 

Have to think between this and valk.

Edited by Blodext

Posted

I would recommend one of those exercise balls, that'll fix their posture right up!

I've warmed to their stance now, fits their aggression perfectly. 

Posted

They're big stupid and hairy. My favorite kind of guys. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Both are good at group pvp and you want a pretty, small avatar so going valk is an easy choice IMO.

Sorc is usefull too and arguably a melee, same goes for tamer for a while and it is a good starting point if you want to go ninja which fits your style even better.

IlwDNV3.png

Looks badass to me too:)

Edited by Gudtimes

Posted

Well let's forget about their ugly face.

You wot mate?2016-02-06_332810356.thumb.JPG.4f116c71c

2016-02-21_28308124.thumb.JPG.4ffd5abc8b

Posted

I still don't like his idle animation. It looks natural if you incrase height to 80-100%. At 50% (default) and lower it's like you have back problems and stare at ground

But I'm fine with face for now. It looks fine if you have beard imo. Having no pupils was defienetly bad idea though because he looks like retarded. If it had somekind glow it would look cooler but yeah I'm ok with this class as long as heigh is set 100%.

lo3Ro6V.jpg

Posted

Have to use comic sans in that quote sorry..

bestGiant.thumb.jpg.618800cbd7d8ba8762af

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0