• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Community Team Update

142 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello!

Hope we can work together! 

Deska
Main Admin http://blackdesert.com.pl/
press@blackdesert.com.pl 

PageTopper.jpg

Edited by Deska

Posted

A CM that played the game! No offense to Oli, I don't know if he actually played or not, but mentioning that in your intro is a huge plus! :P

Looking forward to see you on the forums!

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Ummm, welcome, i guess... !

On what other projects have you worked?

You didn't really give much info about you or your experience in this domain xD

Edited by Chun-Chun
1 person likes this

Posted

awesome & welcome !

Posted

Ummm, welcome, i guess... !

On what other projects have you worked?

You didn't really give much info about you or your experience in this domain xD

I have been working in the MMO Industry for six years across multiple AAA and Indie Studios.  To date the major studios I have worked on projects with are SOE Games (now Daybreak), EnMasse, Snail Games USA, and NCSoft.  I have covered everything from Community Management/Engagement, Marketing, and Q&A.  I believe you are a moderator for Black-Desert.com , one of the English fan-sites dedicated to BDO.  I'm happy to see you here as well and hope to see your continued support.

Hello!

Hope we can work together! 

Deska
Main Admin http://blackdesert.com.pl/
press@blackdesert.com.pl 

PageTopper.jpg

Thank you, once I get settled in I will send you a PM.  I want to setup contact with all of the community based fan-sites.

To everyone else thank you for the warm welcome.

5 people like this

Posted

Welcome!

Posted

I have been working in the MMO Industry for six years across multiple AAA and Indie Studios.  To date the major studios I have worked on projects with are SOE Games (now Daybreak), EnMasse, Snail Games USA, and NCSoft.  I have covered everything from Community Management/Engagement, Marketing, and Q&A.  I believe you are a moderator for Black-Desert.com , one of the English fan-sites dedicated to BDO.  I'm happy to see you here as well and hope to see your continued support.

Thank you, once I get settled in I will send you a PM.  I want to setup contact with all of the community based fan-sites.

man i hate snail games and i hate fukin ncsoft... they r both terrible companies.. i hope u didnt bring with you some of theirs "routines" :) 

3 people like this

Posted

Whalecum! So I guess from this post that you live in NA, and therefore will be active during NA times, correct?

Posted

Welcome.

Wish you the best and a lot of patience, this is the most important thing, MMO's community is kinda hard thing to deal with it.

4474-beer-toast.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

Lots of good stuff! I don't know SOE Games very well but EME is great and NCSoft is pretty good as well. Snail, not so much haha. I wanted to Google you but without a name this will have to do haha! ;) Welcome and glad you've played the game. You sound as excited as we are and I look forward to seeing you all over the forums and elsewhere!

Posted

Welcome to the community! Good to see you played and followed the game for a while already, will be interesting.

Posted

Welcome Jouska!  Sad to see Oli go though.  

1 person likes this

Posted

Whalecum! So I guess from this post that you live in NA, and therefore will be active during NA times, correct?

I am located in the states, but I have my schedule setup to provide coverage across all BDO regions.

3 people like this

Posted

image.png?w=400&c=1

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

nice to see this writeup and get to know you guys. overall im quite impressed with the Daum EU team as you seem to really care for the players here. Listening to feedback and implementing it. I do hope you can expand the board with a small moderation team though, im sure you will have enough volunteers. Its already nice that you cleaned up the starters forum of the international area and moved the topics to subforums.

However i really really hope that the last critical part- pvp....will also be taken serious and changed upon heavy request.

Anyway, take my compliments for now :)

Edited by Konijntje
1 person likes this

Posted

Welcome! Always great to see new life in the BDO community. The EME part scares me (bad past with EME)

Posted

Welcome! Always great to see new life in the BDO community. The EME part scares me (bad past with EME)

What bad past? EME is one of the few companies that I think has done well.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well then welcome Jouska, I gotta admit that I'm not the biggest fan of Snail. (Had some bad experiences with them). Anyways, good luck and enjoy your time. :) 

2 people like this

Posted

What bad past? EME is one of the few companies that I think has done well.

they had bad gms in the past that handled things horribly

Posted

I am sad to learn the leaving of CM_Oli, but welcome @CM_Jouska.

If you played the game, i m sure it will be easy to explain you the differents problems we want to resolve in BDO, because you probably known these ;)

Do u speak French ? :D

Posted

I am sad to learn the leaving of CM_Oli, but welcome @CM_Jouska.

If you played the game, i m sure it will be easy to explain you the differents problems we want to resolve in BDO, because you probably known these ;)

Do u speak French ? :D

I do not speak French sadly, but I definitely have experience with the KR model of the game and plan to use what I have learned to and provide the best service I can.

2 people like this

Posted

I do not speak French sadly, but I definitely have experience with the KR model of the game and plan to use what I have learned to and provide the best service I can.

What are your favorite MMO's aside from Black Desert?

Posted

Welcome CM_Jouska

5d95776096b44dc1f63d461bea912fbdee73cf3770cc567bd3286d31d160bceb.jpg

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Welcome CM_Joushka,

I am probably speaking in the name of all of us when i ask you "How do you intend to work with DAUM in Amsterdam(EU) when located in the States?"

Edited by Chambalaya