• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

If There Was One Single Item You Could Add To The Cash Store ...

219 posts in this topic

Posted

Let me buy value packs pls.

Posted

Music Instruments!

Oh, that's a good idea.

Posted

Let me buy value packs pls.

pls

Posted

They will also get you reduced prices on the Cash Store and AH.

Good choice. :)

I'm imagining a whole squad of guild members running into a siege with their mandolin playing goblins behind them, all playing at once...

then again there'll always be that one person with lag whose goblin will be off time with their notes

Posted

I had one of these in ArcheAge. They can glide for 5 minutes in the sky:

ScreenShot0021.jpg

:)

PA said no flying mounts. So we won't be seeing those. 

I like to see a Kirin not to flashy and a traditional unicorn with a lions tail... Every mmo does it with a horse tail... I want to name it after the last unicorn lol

Posted

A Maid/Butler Since I need my house cleaned

Posted

Other idea would be a pet rock  cause the jp/kr voicefiles are basically no items

Posted

I'm imagining a whole squad of guild members running into a siege with their mandolin playing goblins behind them, all playing at once...

That's a fantastic 'Diversion / Disorient' tactic.

If that happened to me, I'd be laughing too hard to control my character. It wouldn't end well for me. xD

Posted

Since there are no flying mounts >> Sends away Attack Griffin

How about ride-able Spice Worms?

search.jpg

Posted

Since there are no flying mounts >> Sends away Attack Griffin

How about ride-able Spice Worms?

search.jpg

The Dune ones that are several hundred metres long?

Oh, that would be funny to see.

Posted

The Dune ones that are several hundred metres long?

Oh, that would be funny to see.

It would be better than a camel for the desert, and your whole guild could ride in on it. 

Posted

It would be better than a camel for the desert, and your whole guild could ride in on it. 

More like the whole Zone. xD

Posted (edited)

... what would it be?

This item would also be FREE and account-bound just for you, so go nuts with your imagination, if you like.

It can be anything, but please try and just pick one:

Mine:

759307-1378231687.jpg

No, I'm not a Bronie, and I have no problem with them either. I just love Unicorns. :D

Edited by muscarine

Posted

l want a reindeer mount! (or alternatively the option to tame the mooses l see in the wild)

GettyImages-544427379-reindeer-660x440-3

How about something like this? preferably with a less grumpy face lol

latest?cb=20141202224446

Posted

I'm going to sue!

Goddamn NSA spying on me. 

:P

Posted

How about something like this? preferably with a less grumpy face lol

latest?cb=20141202224446

Yes please! Grumpy face and all!

Posted

Yes please! Grumpy face and all!

But hopefully get rid of the horrible moose mating noise it would make when sprinting D:

Posted

tumblr_miy9rjiLBN1r922azo1_500.gif

Nekomimi for everyone!

1 person likes this

Posted

wings so i can fly!

Posted

Other idea would be a pet rock  cause the jp/kr voicefiles are basically no items

Like in Dragon Age: Origins?

Posted

Is there a way that adding people into a group can be made easier? Currently because of the game mechanics, clicking on a player as they are mob grinding is a pain in the butt, especially to try and get them to join your party.

Party Pixie:

Shoots out a medium range AoE effect that sends a party invitation to any player caught within its effect. Parties formed or enlarged by autogrouping have loot automatically set to "Ordered" Range:Medium CastingCost:1,000Karma Pearlshop Price:400 Pearls

Once players are in the party the party mechanisms remain the same.

This will make grinding in the game a much less solo type experience as players will just shoot out invites to fellow farmers and groups would grow and shrink organically as players entered or left the zone. If the item could only be ued by players with positive karma, or even used positive karma to be used it would add some depth and flair to the item.

In addition possibly in the cash shop:

Bugle of Battle: Cost to use 10,000 karma. Pearlshop cost 400 pearls

For x karma, bugle of battle sends out a duel/pvp invite to all players in radius Y. Upon receiving the invite all players in the radius can choose to flag for pvp, or not. (10 second window)

Players that refuse to flag for pvp can still be attacked. Karma penalties for attacking unflagged players are reduced by 30% if horn of battle was used and the full 10 second window has expired.

Posted

If you can choose, always go for dragon...

Posted

Ranger glasses that aren't ugly as hell. Seriously. Can't there be one great pair of glasses in there?

Posted

Think big and useful. When you need that farming spot out on that island, you can call these fellas to help.

130611-N-GA424-004-1024x657.jpg

1 person likes this