• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How should we spend our 2500?

61 posts in this topic

Posted

If this is out there I don't see it and please just link me in. How are you planning to utilize the 2500 pearls. I'm leaning toward dog and Hawk atm and save the massive 700 I have left for later purchases? Any thoughts on how you are going to use the pearls?

Posted

strippers and drugs

Posted

Just 1 dog to go with the free Conquerors one. I'll save the rest but I'd like some lucky skids and ghillie suit.

Posted

For those who ordered conq pack how are you planning to spend your pearls? I know that pets are essential but I think I will stick with the pet I get from the pack for a while and get more later..also not fond of idea of being followed by three cute kittens as a warrior. My top priority will be getting the dyes I want! cuz you can't fight with passion without fashion honey..

And I will probably get a boat if I had enough pearls left :D

The other thread.

Posted (edited)

2 Pets. Accessory.

Then top up another 100-200 euros and get all weight upgrades. Bush costume (If they lower prices). Underwear. Some pets and other shit too.

Edited by gosu

Posted

I will probably spend 100 euros more in pearls.   will buy costume

with the 2500 pearls two pets

Posted

I'll top up a few thousand bucks. Those pearls included in the headstart package are just a drop in the ocean for me.

YES OFC WIT MY MY MOM'S CC TRELELEL

Posted

On a new game...blackjack and hookers...

In fact...forget the new game.

Posted

A costume set.

Oh wait... 3200 pearls.  RIP.

Posted

2 pets 24 bag slots  300 carry weight .... oh wait , that's in the real world.   2 pets.

Was thinking we got big spender here.

1 person likes this

Posted

If this is out there I don't see it and please just link me in. How are you planning to utilize the 2500 pearls. I'm leaning toward dog and Hawk atm and save the massive 700 I have left for later purchases? Any thoughts on how you are going to use the pearls?

For some reason Hawk is 1100 not 900 like other pets so if you want one maybe selecting him as first "free pet" is best.

If you want two hawks you will be left with 500 not 700.

I will buy 2 pets and probably bed because I want to do crafting a lot.

Posted

strippers and drugs

I hope the RP community starts a red-light district

Posted (edited)

Gonna drop another $100 and buy shit. To the 2500 pearls I will buy 1 hawk and whatever else I see fit.

Edited by Toba

Posted (edited)

Hold onto it until prices drop. Then feel good about spending them because prices don't feel like a rip.

Honestly my first purchases if I made any would be on 2 pets.

Edited by Locket

Posted

Gonna drop another $100 and buy shit. To the 2500 pearls I will buy 1 hawk and whatever Emile's I see fit.

I'm trying to talk myself into the same. That seems the only way to get really meaningful purchases accomplished.

Posted

A costume set.

Oh wait... 3200 pearls.  RIP.

Oh wait...is only $22...

try again.

1 person likes this

Posted

I recommend, 3 pets, or 2 if you have the free 1, underwear, accessories, xp costume and/or ghillie, all weight, at least 24 inventory slots if not all of them to begin with,100+ stamina weapon skin. 

Posted

Get 2 more pets, inventory, then assess what I have left before buying more stuff. :-)

Posted

I hope the RP community starts a red-light district

Are you willing to pay. 
Cause I can make this happen  ; )

Posted

There was a whole thread on this yesterday. Someone linked a spreadsheet that has all the costs in it. 

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/20786-how-are-you-going-to-spend-your-2500-pearls/

1 person likes this

Posted

save up until everything settles down, and then decide whats the best option for me to spend it on.

Posted

I recommend, 3 pets, or 2 if you have the free 1, underwear, accessories, xp costume and/or ghillie, all weight, at least 24 inventory slots if not all of them to begin with,100+ stamina weapon skin. 

Why do you recommend underwear > _>

Posted

prolly nothing, maybe a hawk pet and some bag upgrades.  I don't usually spend cash shop money on characters below cap level unless I have to.

I have the pre-order costume and the ones we get at launch aren't my style.  I'll wait til some of the nicer ones get released before I throw a bunch of money at this game.

Posted (edited)

+1 luck early on. Its unmatched until u get +5 eventually but if you are rushing to 50 its handy as ----- to have. 

You will EVENTUALLY have +5 but it takes long. that increased drop rate will help. 

Edited by RushXLife

Posted

+1 to luck on underwear or at least some of them