• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[POLL] What Class Are You Picking???

[POLL] What Class Are You Picking???   604 votes

1. 1. I want to know what to expect when I log in.

• Warrior
    • Valkery
    • Ranger
    • Sorcress
    • Berserker
    • Tamer
    • Witch
    • Wizard

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

84 posts in this topic

Posted

I want to know what to expect when I log in.

Posted

in Cbt2 it was about 40% wizards. 

Posted

Dunno, I want to play that female assassin. 

Posted

Valk FTW !!

Posted

Witch as my main and Tamer as my alt.

Future alts will be Ninja and Blader.

Posted

Yep CBT2 was full of Rangers and Wizard/Witches. Which doesnt suprise me since the Archer and Mage archtype (Sorc has a melee playstyle) are very popular in mmorpgs.

Posted

I'll probably main Valk and/or Ranger, but I'm going to be playing Tamer, and Witch too.

Posted

Like many others i assume, i will have a "main" which will be a ranger and have multiple alts such as witch,sorc and probably valk down the road too

Posted

Valky Valk!

Posted

my friend is going ranger too, but i keep telling him in PVP my warrior will SMASH his face into the dirt and ill begin tenderizing him into a fine steak. :)

also im really happy to see almost nobody is being warrior.   omg they dont know of the power, all to myself :D 

1 person likes this

Posted

my friend is going ranger too, but i keep telling him in PVP my warrior will SMASH his face into the dirt and ill begin tenderizing him into a fine steak. :)

also im really happy to see almost nobody is being warrior.   omg they dont know of the power, all to myself :D 

depends on good he is at dodging. given equiv skills of both players i think ranger pulls ahead due to dps and the range.

Posted

ya thats what he keeps saying

Posted

And few other threads. k thx bye

1 person likes this

Posted

Warrior.  It's the only class worth playing.

Posted

Yep CBT2 was full of Rangers and Wizard/Witches. Which doesnt suprise me since the Archer and Mage archtype (Sorc has a melee playstyle) are very popular in mmorpgs.

idk.....always personally saw melee reign supreme. Archer never got much love and magic was a fleeting few. Least in my few mmo splurging times~

And few other threads. k thx bye

Just noticed your....whatever those words are under the name. Does that sale also include soul, heart and undying loyalty though?

As for the OP, I will be going with jail bait myself~

Posted

Valkyrie*    plz correct the spelling in your poll or face my sword!

1 person likes this

Posted

WARRIORS COME OUT TO PLAAAAAAEEEYAY!

image.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Blader and perhaps kunoichi.

Posted

anothaonememe.jpg

Posted

Tamer... so i can upgrade a weapon for Ninja.  Tamer looks pretty fun though.  I want wizard and valk alts too.

Posted (edited)

I played Witch in the CBT, but after trying all of the classes I really started liking Tamer. It was a rush with all the jumping around, and all the monsters seem so much larger.

I wonder why so many people decide Witch/Wizard though, given that the endgame is mostly PVP and they are notoriously bad at 1v1.

Edited by Lhasair

Posted (edited)

Tamer, because I love classes that utilize a pet/summon. I'm aware that they're not exactly top-tier, but the class looks fun which is all that matters to me.

Edited by Kitten
1 person likes this

Posted

Valkyrie, even though you spelled it wrong, it won't deter me!! All the way lead the way, Valkyrie!

Posted (edited)

What class is "Valkery"?

Oh...yeah. I saw your title. Okay. Well, that one, probably. 

Although many will max out character slots anyway, and play what they fancy when needed.

Edited by Mach 5

Posted (edited)

Was part of grind crowd in CBT2....

~40% archer, 40% valks, 4% berserkers and 5% Sorcs and 1% whatever else =.=""

Edited by Equinox