• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

PSA: Conq owners reading this should not immediately log in at soft launch.

43 posts in this topic

Posted

There will be inevitable server issues. There has to be. And while my thread will not catch the attention of absolutely everyone, it should minimize -----ing and complaining by just a little, at the very least. Give it an hour or two, add that to your prep sleep.

Posted

nice try

2 people like this

Posted

latest?cb=20121219054327

You just stated the Obvious. 

3 people like this

Posted

There will be inevitable server issues. There has to be. And while my thread will not catch the attention of absolutely everyone, it should minimize -----ing and complaining by just a little, at the very least. Give it an hour or two, add that to your prep sleep.

So, from barely any issues with CBT-2 it will suddenly turn into a giant shit-storm  ?

Yep, you make sure to wait that hour or two. I will be in the game waiting for you, for sure.

7 people like this

Posted

Nah. I'm gonna keep opening the launch when midnight hits and log in the moment it lets me.

I fully expect issues to occur and I'm not gonna cry if they do. But if I'm waking up that late at night, you're damn skippy I'm gonna be mashing that "Play" button till I get in.

1 person likes this

Posted

1444620494120.png

3 people like this

Posted

We are all donkeys

Posted (edited)

Personally I'd recommend that everybody just not log in the first day.

You know, because stuff and all... =)

Edited by Jormie
1 person likes this

Posted

I was one of the first into CBT2, I saw maybe 10-15 different people at Imps. 10 minutes later the chat was flooded with "I can't do the imp quest". Not happening dude...

Posted

1417657412387080_animate.gif

5 people like this

Posted

Yeah I'll totally wait an hour to log in... Yeah it seems like the best idea to battle the imp quest. The more players the merrier, right? Them imps are so hard to kill.

Posted

7879986.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

it starts sunday at 3am for me, i'll play when i wake up around 7-8am 

Posted

I was one of the first into CBT2, I saw maybe 10-15 different people at Imps. 10 minutes later the chat was flooded with "I can't do the imp quest". Not happening dude...

"And while my thread will not catch the attention of absolutely everyone,"

Posted

Oh, the imp quest... All over again. 9_9

Relax, I will probably spend some time in the Character Creator before I jump in. Need to make some changes.

Posted

I'll be at work, and I imagine many others as well. Enjoy those early hours while you can :) Evening it'll be hopping.

Posted

So, from barely any issues with CBT-2 it will suddenly turn into a giant shit-storm  ?

Yep, you make sure to wait that hour or two. I will be in the game waiting for you, for sure.

Actually the first hour or so was really bad as far as getting in. It should help if the game is up to date with the cheat engine installed and patched.

Posted

People will still complain. I guarantee it .

Posted

People will still complain. I guarantee it .

And I guarantee that there will be people complaining about the complaining. ;)

Posted

Srsly i don't recall CBT2 having major lag issue and there were tons of ppl so i think it will be ok.

Posted

yep , you do. not letting you out of the house with that shit on your face girl.

8 o'clock on sunday morning, are you a minister or something ?

Actually I leave my house at 3am EST. The moment the servers turn on. If I were a minister I'd cancel church.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm pretty sure soft launch will not be nearly as busy as cbt2 with tons and tons and tons of players getting free keys.

I've got my doubts even 15% of the pre-order copies got the top tier pack.

Posted

Yeah, I can read, thanks. Why would anyone voluntarily subject themselves to that?

Posted

CBT1 there was about 15-20 minutes of downtime at launch before the servers actually worked, while in CBT2 it took me 6 minutes to get in (abit the wrong server... haha).

Not to mention there's much more people playing in CBT2, I think the servers are getting better on their end.

Posted

This exactly lol!  Like all of a sudden tons of people just ran out and all bought conq packs lol

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0