• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

rp guilds unite RP Guilds Pick your Server!

24 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

ROLEPLAYERS UNITE!

Comment in the link above for which server will your RP Guild will be joining! 

This is a cool way, community designed, to help you ENJOY your roleplaying experience with other roleplayers! With more roleplayers around in a server it will increase the opportunity for amazing stories to be unfold! Get immersed with the beautiful lands of Balenos and Calpheon! Greet interesting and strange players you've never seen before who too have a story, background, history, and goals to achieve in this living breathing world! 

Edited by Lyfe

Posted (edited)

Order of the Rose will be on Orwen. 
Orwen was the voted on unofficial RP server for role players, so we are following with that.
Shouldn't most RP guilds know this by now? O.o 

Edited by Arden Ammund
2 people like this

Posted

Shouldn't most RP guilds know this by now? O.o 

Thanks! Not entirely sure but its always good to inform in case they missed it

Posted

So going to orwen?

Posted

I think it's been already established that the majority of the RP community will get going to Orwen.

Posted

Ahh, but if there is no Orwen? Do we know the names are staying the same?

Posted

Ahh, but if there is no Orwen? Do we know the names are staying the same?

Theres been an official announcement that the names of the server will be Eden and Orwen

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm glad I saw this post. I was just saying in general how I haven't seen any RP comments from the community. Then I was directed here. Looks like I'm going to Orwen to earn my place in the world. :D 

Posted (edited)

Theres been an official announcement that the names of the server will be Eden and Orwen

Most excellent. I'll be headed to Orwen!

Edited by Kael Unlimited

Posted

:D sweet this post makes me happy i would going RP orwen im heading orwen too :3 

Posted

ORWEN MY HOME, SWEET HOME.

Posted

Looks like Orwen is where everyone is going.

Posted

I am heading to Orwen hearing its the unoffical RP server!

Posted (edited)

I really super appreciate that people take the time to create the other forum for us. That said, not all of us have time to read one forum, let alone two. Making the decision there rather than here coupled with the channel bug left a few of us stranded with characters and on other servers. Yes, we can recreate characters, but the character and clan names we already reserved will be lost.

Edited by Dao
Add that clan names are being lost too as a result of the channel bug at launch.

Posted (edited)

So many RP'rs going to Orwen. D: and I was thinking Eden.

Edited by Zatanna

Posted

I really super appreciate that people take the time to create the other forum for us. That said, not all of us have time to read one forum, let alone two. Making the decision there rather than here coupled with the channel bug left a few of us stranded with characters and on other servers. Yes, we can recreate characters, but the character and clan names we already reserved will be lost.

The poll was made here, actually. I was merely attempting to keep both ends tied together, hence the posting.

If anyone wants to start getting together for RP;

Orwen=> Calpehon 2 = Calpheon is where we have been.

Hope to see you there!

Posted

The poll was made here, actually. I was merely attempting to keep both ends tied together, hence the posting.

If anyone wants to start getting together for RP;

Orwen=> Calpehon 2 = Calpheon is where we have been.

Hope to see you there!

I last saw Serendia forming as consensus for the channel. I must have missed a post then, or the subsequent discussion that changed that to Calpheon. :(

Posted (edited)

I last saw Serendia forming as consensus for the channel. I must have missed a post then, or the subsequent discussion that changed that to Calpheon. :(

Well, good news is it's just a channel.  You can always change channels.  You can't change servers.  So, the server is the most important part to get right. ;)

Edited by Kyrielle_Atrinati
1 person likes this

Posted

Just to re-confirm, Calpheon Imperial Syndicate is located on Orwen => Calpheon 02, we tend to be located in Calpheon for RP and we will be updating the locations for our hub on our page soon.

"The <Syndicate>" looks forward to working/playing with all of you there in BDO!

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't know if I will be doing much RP but I like the attitude of people who do so I will probably head to this server too.

1 person likes this

Posted

Orwen channel 2, correct.