• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

New Friends \o/

55 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys, just posting the obligatory 'new player' post. :D Decided to sign up to forums early and snatch up my name for my username for once wuahaha. Anyway, atm i spend my time between Runescape :$ and Vindictus and don't know many people that will be switching over to BDO, so i was wondering if anyone wanted to be friends. What's up? :D What MMO are you coming from? What classes or servers are you leaning toward? Is anyone already starting to form a guild? What are you most excited about in BDO? Looking forward to hearing from you guys~ o/

3 people like this

Posted

Runescape... that seems like fun actually, though I feel like it's too late to get back into it and it would just be annoying at this point. Tried Vindictus, felt too solo and not like an MMO so I quit since I care too much about community and I wasn't really able get into it. I want to play ninja so I can parkour all the time. I have a few friends that i'll be playing with when the game launches, though i'm quite notorious for being a guild hopper. and i'm excited about fishing. Cause fish. 0-0

1 person likes this

Posted

Heya, welcome Nina! :D Runescape was my one of my first online games, we loved the old version so much. Spent 3 years on Vindictus, had almost everything there... loved the combat system and BDO has a somewhat same combat style so it was a must play for me. :P 

Anyways, I'm looking for new friends too, ^^ 

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi! Well, I am coming from Lineage 2, played a few more MMOs in between, but nothing worth it. I will be playing a Sorceress on EU server.

1 person likes this

Posted

Greetings Nina,

* Played on the KR version since the CBT,i used to main Blader but i'll be switching over to Ranger probably for the EU release.
* I played pretty much every MMOs worth a mention out there ranging from FFXI,Tera,EverQuest,DAoC,WoW,UO and so on.
* Formed a guild with some former KR foreigner players,old guildies/friends and some new cool people called Taka No Dan (from the infamous Berserk's Band of the Hawk)

Have a nice journey.

1 person likes this

Posted

Welcome and have a great time!

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello Nina.

I used to be a long time Shaiya player, and I also played Neverwinter for quite a while. I spent a few months on ArcheAge and Silkroad Online too.

I already formed a Guild for Black Desert last year and we are currently active on the Russian Server. You can check us out if you want, our TS3 and Website are http://eternalguild.de.

2 people like this

Posted

Welcome!

A lots of vindictus player were actually looking into black desert years ago xD including me
my most played game: Path of exile, Warframe, Vindictus.

most likely making a warrior in NA, still looking for a guild not too hardcore :/

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi!  

Runescape was the first online MMO I ever played.  I have been playing Archeage for the past year.  I have to say, despite the beautiful graphics, it was a painful experience with all the griefers and hacks in the game.  I am really, really looking forward to moving on to BD.  In Archeage, people's carts could actually block trade routes, but not so here!  Hoot!

1 person likes this

Posted

Runescape... that seems like fun actually, though I feel like it's too late to get back into it and it would just be annoying at this point. Tried Vindictus, felt too solo and not like an MMO so I quit since I care too much about community and I wasn't really able get into it. I want to play ninja so I can parkour all the time. I have a few friends that i'll be playing with when the game launches, though i'm quite notorious for being a guild hopper. and i'm excited about fishing. Cause fish. 0-0

Haha, i actually started playing RS again last year after a few years hiatus and am addicted once again ^^; I understand what you mean about Vindi, it's one of those games that isn't as much fun if you don't have a good group of people to play with unfortunately.

Ninja looks really cool and mobile... Damnit, why are they adding more classes, i'm already having a hard enough time trying to decide which class i want to play! I actually haven't looked up the fishing mechanics in this game, is it like fishing in Archeage? :o

Posted

Heya, welcome Nina! :D Runescape was my one of my first online games, we loved the old version so much. Spent 3 years on Vindictus, had almost everything there... loved the combat system and BDO has a somewhat same combat style so it was a must play for me. :P 

Anyways, I'm looking for new friends too, ^^ 

Yeah! The combat in Vindi is what got me hooked, the fact that BDO will have a similar combat system is what interested me + open world *-* 

2 people like this

Posted

Hi! Well, I am coming from Lineage 2, played a few more MMOs in between, but nothing worth it. I will be playing a Sorceress on EU server.

Hallo! ^^ I know what you mean haha, i've hopped around a few MMOs, but haven't found anything i've been absolutely in love with :( Hopefully BDO fills that void for us! I'll be playing on NA servers, but goodluck and nice to meet ya! ^^

Posted (edited)

Hello! I'm also from Archeage and I can't wait to switchin' over to BDO, it's gonna be epic! :D
Me and my friends is goin' to be on the EU server and I think i'm gonna go for ranger, while I wait for the tamer to come out.
I'm frickin' excited about everything and also the fact that you can breed your own horses? How awesome?! Probably gonna end up being a hard core horse racer, lol.

Me and my friends are still lookin' around for guilds tho, it's seems to be a lot of good ones so hard to decide yet :)

Edited by Arien
1 person likes this

Posted

Greetings Nina,

* Played on the KR version since the CBT,i used to main Blader but i'll be switching over to Ranger probably for the EU release.
* I played pretty much every MMOs worth a mention out there ranging from FFXI,Tera,EverQuest,DAoC,WoW,UO and so on.
* Formed a guild with some former KR foreigner players,old guildies/friends and some new cool people called Taka No Dan (from the infamous Berserk's Band of the Hawk)

Have a nice journey.

Aaah, nice nice~ You'll have a head start on all of us newbies and actually know what you're doing! ^^; I'm having such a hard time deciding which class i want to choose, i usually go for DPS, but i think i want to change it up for once...

I'll be playing on NA servers, but good luck on your journey! 

Posted

horse raceing sounds fun im looking for fun people 2 be around in Eu aswell , mostly gonna be grinding grinding zombie mode

1 person likes this

Posted

Welcome and have a great time!

Thanks, you too! ^^

Posted

Hello Nina.

I used to be a long time Shaiya player, and I also played Neverwinter for quite a while. I spent a few months on ArcheAge and Silkroad Online too.

I already formed a Guild for Black Desert last year and we are currently active on the Russian Server. You can check us out if you want, our TS3 and Website are http://eternalguild.de.

:o I've never heard of Shaiya. After a quick google search, it looks interesting ^^ And awesome! If you guys are planning to transfer to NA i will definitely consider joining :D

Posted

Welcome!

A lots of vindictus player were actually looking into black desert years ago xD including me
my most played game: Path of exile, Warframe, Vindictus.

most likely making a warrior in NA, still looking for a guild not too hardcore :/

Awesome! That Lirik icon haha :P 

I hear you about the guild though, i prefer smaller, friendly guilds that aren't about being the best and would rather have a good time ^^;

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi!  

Runescape was the first online MMO I ever played.  I have been playing Archeage for the past year.  I have to say, despite the beautiful graphics, it was a painful experience with all the griefers and hacks in the game.  I am really, really looking forward to moving on to BD.  In Archeage, people's carts could actually block trade routes, but not so here!  Hoot!

Ooh, i played AA for maybe two months after it was released. I completely agree, it was a GORGEOUS game and it wasn't like a lot of the MMOs i've tried, but that wasn't enough to keep me playing... Trading in AA had such potential, good to hear BDO won't be like that haha ^^

Posted

Hello! I'm also from Archeage and I can't wait to switchin' over to BDO, it's gonna be epic! :D
Me and my friends is goin' to be on the EU server and I think i'm gonna go for ranger, while I wait for the tamer to come out.
I'm frickin' excited about everything and also the fact that you can breed your own horses? How awesome?! Probably gonna end up being a hard core horse racer, lol.

Me and my friends are still lookin' around for guilds tho, it's seems to be a lot of good ones so hard to decide yet :)

Ooh, tamer won't be playable on release? Damnit! >.<

And you can breed horses?! That kind of sounds like chocobo breeding/racing from FFXIV, interesting! :o Def sounds like something i'll get into also hehe.

I'll be playing in NA, but i'm also looking around for a good, close-knit guild. They're so hard to find ^^;

Posted

horse raceing sounds fun im looking for fun people 2 be around in Eu aswell , mostly gonna be grinding grinding zombie mode

Aah, i'm going to be playing in NA, but i agree, horse racing sounds interesting! I'll be grinding as best i can to lvl 50 most likely, so i can relax and do side content after ^^

Posted

Ooh, tamer won't be playable on release? Damnit! >.<

And you can breed horses?! That kind of sounds like chocobo breeding/racing from FFXIV, interesting! :o Def sounds like something i'll get into also hehe.

I'll be playing in NA, but i'm also looking around for a good, close-knit guild. They're so hard to find ^^;

Noo, it won't! I know, it sucks but hey - they say it will be out soon after launch so lets hope! :D
Yes, you breed your horses to get higher level foals and so on - it sounds really fun. There are some good vids about that on youtube, check it out :)

They really are, but I'll hope you're gonna have an awesome time in-game and good luck! ^_^

1 person likes this

Posted

Aah, i'm going to be playing in NA, but i agree, horse racing sounds interesting! I'll be grinding as best i can to lvl 50 most likely, so i can relax and do side content after ^^

thats a shame! if u come 2 eu msg me :) ill be called Xzoviac

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey!
I've been playing Runescape aswell (oldschool version) 

1 person likes this

Posted

Noo, it won't! I know, it sucks but hey - they say it will be out soon after launch so lets hope! :D
Yes, you breed your horses to get higher level foals and so on - it sounds really fun. There are some good vids about that on youtube, check it out :)

They really are, but I'll hope you're gonna have an awesome time in-game and good luck! ^_^

Haha fingers crossed ^^; 

Good luck to you also!