• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

guild recruitment Varshen - UK/EU [Jordine] [PvX] - Semi-Casual Guild, Recruitment OPEN!

364 posts in this topic

Posted

We're still looking for fresh blood, please check out the site for more information about the guild.

1 person likes this

Posted

Bhump

1 person likes this

Posted

I'd love to apply for the guild.  I went to the website and I can't pull the application up?  Or is there an application?   Family Name is Garrov.  Still kind of new to BDO and still learning as well. 

Posted

I'd love to apply for the guild.  I went to the website and I can't pull the application up?  Or is there an application?   Family Name is Garrov.  Still kind of new to BDO and still learning as well. 

Hey RattleEyes, thanks for your message. The website runs on the enjin system, you'll need an enjin profile to apply. If you click the green apply button it should take you to the page you need, alternatively check out this link: http://www.varshen.com/recruitment

Posted

@RattleEyes if you're still having problems you could always send me a whisper ingame (Liari or Fesquera, I'm on one of those characters). We have some open applications that I'll work through today, so if you're in there already just ignore this message :P

Posted

Hey RattleEyes, thanks for your message. The website runs on the enjin system, you'll need an enjin profile to apply. If you click the green apply button it should take you to the page you need, alternatively check out this link: http://www.varshen.com/recruitment

Oh! Well then that explains it.  Just put the application in just a few moments ago.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello! I am most interested in joining your guild. If you could kindly tell me whether you have any spots left in your guild I would be grateful! I don't want to put in an application without knowing if there's a vacant spot or not =) 

Posted

We still have enough spots left, but we're getting new recruits every day so don't delay ^^

And good job everyone with the Node Wars yesterday, it was a close and quick battle but we pulled through. Now let's let the cash roll in!

1 person likes this

Posted

We still have enough spots left, but we're getting new recruits every day so don't delay ^^

And good job everyone with the Node Wars yesterday, it was a close and quick battle but we pulled through. Now let's let the cash roll in!

Thank you! I shall be posting my application right now <3 

Posted

Welcome aboard, make yourself at home! :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Welcome aboard, make yourself at home! :)

You are such a kawaii guild leader <3 

1 person likes this

Posted

well I am not sure about the kawaii part but he is quite competent...

1 person likes this

Posted

Bump! :)

Posted

Bumper

Posted

Bumperino! 

Posted

bump

Posted

You are such a kawaii guild leader <3 

I'll take it, thanks :D

1 person likes this

Posted

I'll take it, thanks :D

Take more! 

1 person likes this

Posted

Our BDO guild is still recruiting folks, feel free to drop us an app!

1 person likes this

Posted

Bumpy

1 person likes this

Posted

Bump! ^_^

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Still recruiting guys, So if anyone requires a guild for the first time or wants a change. Please contact us.

Edited by Mad-Rambo

Posted

Bumpty Bumpty

Posted

Good morning everyone :D

With node wars well on the way and ninja coming out the game seems busier than ever before.

Hi, I'm Fesquera (Liari ingame) and I took over the reigns in Varshen a couple of weeks ago after Thaiden decided to quit (darn traitor :P).

Ever since Varshen has been going strong. We've kicked a ton of inactives but gained a ton of new active members as well. We have 69 (ghehehe) members at the moment, and the majority of them is rather active. 

If you're still on the fence about joining this guild, have a look at our website, whisper me ingame (Liari) or put up a post here. We're still recruiting active members of all levels as long as they're willing to participate. If you've just started playing, and know you'll be here for a while and you're looking for a very social guild (we're hanging out on discord throughout the day) then Varshen should be perfect for you. Even if you've been playing for a while and are just looking for a friendly guild that isn't really all that strict about stuff then you're also free to come and talk to us.

I've been here since CBT2 and I'm still really enjoying this game, and I can 100% guarantee you that if it wasn't for Varshen, I probably would have left the game months ago. I might be slightly biased but the people here are a lot of fun to hang out with, and I wish there were more of you.

Now, you've all seen I'm terrible at writing a coherent advertisement and prefer to rant for a few sentences but I hope the message is clear.

Cheers, Fesquera

Posted (edited)

Captured our first node outside of the practice nodewars today! It went smoothly! 

Edited by Usui Takumi
1 person likes this