• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[NA] Black Desert Guild Index

500 posts in this topic

Posted

gLmCHGp.thumb.png.0558f485fc4e4e768ed023

1 person likes this

Posted

LOL @ Focus: Competitive PvP

GUILDS going to orwen

Posted

LOL @ Focus: Competitive PvP

GUILDS going to orwen

images (1).jpg

Posted

PRX is launching on Edan, competitive PvP.

www.prx-guild.com

Thanks for putting the list together.

Posted

images (1).jpg

add dysfunctional to edan please, details in post above

Posted

Thanks for this thread. It's really helpful. We don't get to see much of the guild terrain just from recruiting threads. I will update my guild later today. We will decide which NA server to be on at our meeting today.

Posted

You can add triggered to edans server list

Posted (edited)

blank, blank, and blank? idk seems like a troll post.

Its not, we are a strong RP guild. https://youtu.be/XtfaLF8LPhg

We just like to fight the whole server for time to time, during our lunch breaks from a strong RP session. https://youtu.be/40_h5bQmFns

Edited by Issenryu

Posted (edited)

Immortal Legion

Edited by Galen

Posted

Undead Lords

• Focus: Competitive PVP
  • VoIP: TS3
  • Recruitment thread: Closed.  Invitation only.
  • Orwen Server

Posted

The Jynx clan is going to Edan

th4044QN2Qnotsure.jpg

Posted (edited)

Devia, thanks again for the thread. I added the one you have so far to a spreadsheet, and save it as a pdf.

http://files.enjin.com/1101735/NAguilds.pdf

Edited by oR-Bishop

Posted

How can you say your main focus is competitive PvP but roll Orwen(unofficial RP server)? 

As someone who played on the unofficial RP server on AA. It sucks. You will probably end up fighting yourself for content/fun. 

Posted

Unofficial is really the key word now isn't it. I assume both servers will have independent node/siege wars. That means PvP on both. Just because you call Orwen RP, doesn't mean everyone else does. I would say less than 5% of the gaming population is RP, maybe 10% for LotRO. Orwen will not be all RP.

Posted

Man, I've browsed this (chaotic) section before and what a pleasant surprise to find this thread now. Kudos for compiling all that and server communities on Discord. Major thanks.

Posted

Unofficial is really the key word now isn't it. I assume both servers will have independent node/siege wars. That means PvP on both. Just because you call Orwen RP, doesn't mean everyone else does. I would say less than 5% of the gaming population is RP, maybe 10% for LotRO. Orwen will not be all RP.

No one is saying that there's not going to be PVP in Orwen. What people are saying is since Edan is going to be where the strongest PVP guilds go, any guild going to Orwen are dodging and should not call themselves competitive pvp guild.

Posted

No one is saying that there's not going to be PVP in Orwen. What people are saying is since Edan is going to be where the strongest PVP guilds go, any guild going to Orwen are dodging and should not call themselves competitive pvp guild.

Yeah, I'm not buying that. Just because some of the major PvP focused guilds go Edan, doesn't make it elite or exclusive to competition. The servers were just announced and without any purpose ascribed to either.  Dodging is a strong word. Don't trash on guilds who choose a different path.

Posted

I think there will be a few hardcore pvp channels in orwen, probably the first three.  I think the middle few will be a little more casual.  And the last few will probably be RP.  I see the RP channels all merging into one by the end of the first month when they realize the gankers get their jollies deer hunting them.  The mega pvpers on Orwen will keep fighting over the same few channels.  

I forsee orwen being merged into Edan by the end of this year.  After 6 months most of the big guilds will have quit for the next new shiny because they're "bored" of this game.  Most of the toxic players will quit after two months.

Posted

Sounds like a work in progress, but it is shaping up. I expect the channels and servers to gel into something real for players to make clear decisions on soon. I would like to table this discussion on this thread though. I think we're distracting from its purpose. It might be making it more difficult for Devia to see changes. I will respond in other threads if you guys want to talk further, provided it's constructive.

Posted

I'm not saying that Orwen won't have PvP. I personally experienced the unofficial RP server treatment. Do you know how many PvPers are bored and want to transfer out of the server? I want to advice guilds that really want competition to roll on the server that have more competitive PvP guilds. More PvP guilds = more competition. That's just the bottom line. Don't dodge. More competition is never a bad thing. RP guilds voted for Orwen for a reason. Let them enjoy their RP and roll on a server that have many similar mind individuals. 

I'm just here as a warning sign as someone who rolled unofficial RP server on AA. I once had the similar mindset going into the unofficial RP server thinking it will just be as competive. I was wrong.

In the end, you do you. But if you want competition roll Edan. 

Posted

TOG  (The Older Gamers)

done

PRX is launching on Edan, competitive PvP.

done

I think you put me on the wrong server hahaha i put Orwen :)

fixed

You can add triggered to edans server list

added, but with no info as you  gave me no other info

Immortal Legion

done

TheCalling

done

Undead Lords

done

The Jynx clan is going to Edan

added with no other info

Sinister Swarm