• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

56 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Please someone hurry reserve me a Conquerer package. Ill promise to pay you back for it. Im just having a really bad day with the whole transactions being declined, most likely due to my bank not wanting to accept thru an unverified foreign transaction. Just please hurry i beg you, I will pay you just trust me please....

paypal.jpg

Edited by Nebula

Posted (edited)

No one's gonna do this, man.. Those who trust people online with money things get scammed.

Edited by Odinsdatter
2 people like this

Posted

Hello, Nebula. I know how you feel but please use your original threads. :(

2 people like this

Posted

Please someone hurry reserve me a Conquerer package. Ill promise to pay you back for it. Im just having a really bad day with the whole transactions being declined, most likely due to my bank not wanting to accept thru an unverified foreign transaction. Just please hurry i beg you, I will pay you just trust me please....

paypal.jpg

Done.

Just wait a couple of hours and the confirmation should come through.... ohhhh and did i mention don't post anything till then, anything.... m'kay?

Posted

2 mins left, RIP your preorder

Posted

That's too bad.

Posted

Done.

Just wait a couple of hours and the confirmation should come through.... ohhhh and did i mention don't post anything till then, anything.... m'kay?

yeah ill just go back to sleep, but i hope your not joking right?

Posted

Damn dude I feel for you, but you did have awhile. Why wait so long?

Posted

yeah ill just go back to sleep, but i hope your not joking right?

You just broke the agreement. :S

1 person likes this

Posted

lol, he has the balls to take it one step up :D

Posted (edited)

Damn dude I feel for you, but you did have awhile. Why wait so long?

Because i was trying to get solved i even sent a ticket to GM, and i failed to pre order the game, what a waste of time and day. Now ill never be able to pre order this game or recieve that conquerer pack even thought i was F*CKING THROWING MONEY AT THE SCREEN!!! JUST WHY!?????

Edited by Nebula

Posted

Because i was trying to get solved, and i failed to pre order the game, what a waste of time and day. Now ill never be able to pre order this game or recieve that conquerer pack even thought i was F*CKING THROWING MONEY AT THE SCREEN!!! JUST WHY!?????

I am sure there will be other packs available down the road. Don't stress too much about it.

Posted

Game over man - it's game over!!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

I am sure there will be other packs available down the road. Don't stress too much about it.

But they wont be as good.

Posted

Rekt

Posted

But they wont be as good.

They will likely be even better.

Posted

Doubt it, it will likely contain the same things as the pre-order packs but without the "pre-order exclusive" stuff, like name reservation and stuff

Posted

It wasn't you already begging for someone to pay the game for you because you 'were crawling under debts' ?

Posted

How? It makes no sense, the whole package is sorta like a founder, once the game starts to drop in population, it will become f2p while founders  will have all these nitty bonuses that came from originally buying the game. This is it! I wasent able to pre order the game and now I dont even have any interest playing since, ill be just paying 30 bucks for what i could play for free on japanese/russian servers. What i want is that conquer package back. 

Posted

It wasn't you already begging for someone to pay the game for you because you 'were crawling under debts' ?

uxdei2n.png
Yes it was.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

uxdei2n.png
Yes it was.

And? I have money now, I want to buy the game, and so why cant I? BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT MY MONEY ANYMORE!!!  SHIP HAS SAILED OFF NOW I GOT TO MOVE ON AND FIND ANOTHER MMO

Edited by Nebula

Posted

The 100$ pack you could play for free on Japanese and Russian servers too, except you just buy the costumes. If anything, you might even save money by plaiyng there and purchasing what you get in the $100 pack.

Just stop making threads please, you have like, 7 threads since Monday when you made your account and 4 of them are the same thing, asking for the game and posting your problem with trying to preorder. Use the ones you already have.

Posted

uxdei2n.png
Yes it was.

SSHHHHH He was hoping people had forgot about that :)

Posted

uxdei2n.png
Yes it was.

Lol nice find. Sounds sketch as ----- hahahaa.

Posted

And? I have money now, I want to buy the game, and so why cant I? BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT MY MONEY ANYMORE!!!  SHIP HAS SAILED OFF NOW I GOT TO MOVE ON AND FIND ANOTHER MMO

Good luck on your voyage of finding another mmo like or even better than Bdo then.