• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

56 posts in this topic

Posted

And? I have money now, I want to buy the game, and so why cant I? BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT MY MONEY ANYMORE!!!  SHIP HAS SAILED OFF NOW I GOT TO MOVE ON AND FIND ANOTHER MMO

So you miraculously, in 4 days, managed to fix your credit loans and debts. Okay then.

Posted

How? It makes no sense, the whole package is sorta like a founder, once the game starts to drop in population, it will become f2p while founders  will have all these nitty bonuses that came from originally buying the game. This is it! I wasent able to pre order the game and now I dont even have any interest playing since, ill be just paying 30 bucks for what i could play for free on japanese/russian servers. What i want is that conquer package back. 

So, you don't just want someone to buy the game for you but got the nerve to ask for the conquerors pack. 

You should get professional help

1 person likes this

Posted

Please someone hurry reserve me a Conquerer package. Ill promise to pay you back for it. Im just having a really bad day with the whole transactions being declined, most likely due to my bank not wanting to accept thru an unverified foreign transaction. Just please hurry i beg you, I will pay you just trust me please....

paypal.jpg

凄い!!! that's just unlucky man (;´∀`)

Posted

see you on launch day 

WOW.jpg

Posted

I need more popcorn

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm glad at least most of you seem to have finally noticed that this guy is acting.

Posted

I'm glad at least most of you seem to have finally noticed that this guy is acting.

If he is, that's some time investment to build the story arc leading to this finale.

Posted

I knew from their first post. I was just trying to get them to stop. This person is the same I knew from a garrys mod RP community that threw a fit when their application got denied.

Posted

I knew from their first post. I was just trying to get them to stop. This person is the same I knew from a garrys mod RP community that threw a fit when their application got denied.

This is, somehow, totally not surprising.

1 person likes this

Posted

You have to admit though that following his threads every day is kinda entertaining....

1 person likes this

Posted

55736127.jpg

Posted

Just call your bank dude. Simple solution.

And? I have money now, I want to buy the game, and so why cant I? BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT MY MONEY ANYMORE!!!  SHIP HAS SAILED OFF NOW I GOT TO MOVE ON AND FIND ANOTHER MMO

TBH I doubt they want someone with your attitude playing their game.

Posted

_a3YUnFjlhfU0o4MDM2-Ly2SRf-8A1y_rZwZKsUU

Posted (edited)

Edited by Farseer FitzChivalry
fix the video

Posted

Doubt it, it will likely contain the same things as the pre-order packs but without the "pre-order exclusive" stuff, like name reservation and stuff

How? It makes no sense, the whole package is sorta like a founder, once the game starts to drop in population, it will become f2p while founders  will have all these nitty bonuses that came from originally buying the game. This is it! I wasent able to pre order the game and now I dont even have any interest playing since, ill be just paying 30 bucks for what i could play for free on japanese/russian servers. What i want is that conquer package back. 

These packs are designed this way to pressure you to buy them, it's basic marketing and I think it's safe to assume we all know it. They're overloaded with things you might not really care about or buy otherwise, but since there's so much of it at a discounted value, you don't want to "miss the chance". Specially now, when the market prices / items are still in a cloud of uncertainty, and are likely kept this high to make the Conqueror's package more desirable. So if they were to make more bundles in the future, it'll have to cater people after the market rates have settled, so it is likely to end up being a better bang for your buck.

And while the costumes are supposed to be exclusive (insert skepticism: plenty of games have still made their "unique" items available after launch in a way or another), they might not be as desirable when a mass of people is also wearing it (when ironically their selling point is being a special snowflake), or when the upcoming costumes turn out to be prettier than the last, as they have to keep making money somehow.

But this is just my view on things.

2 people like this

Posted

That's a scam attempt for 100%. Isn't that illegal? Someone call the moderators!

Posted

These packs are designed this way to pressure you to buy them, it's basic marketing and I think it's safe to assume we all know it. They're overloaded with things you might not really care about or buy otherwise, but since there's so much of it at a discounted value, you don't want to "miss the chance". Specially now, when the market prices / items are still in a cloud of uncertainty, and are likely kept this high to make the Conqueror's package more desirable. So if they were to make more bundles in the future, it'll have to cater people after the market rates have settled, so it is likely to end up being a better bang for your buck.

And while the costumes are supposed to be exclusive (insert skepticism: plenty of games have still made their "unique" items available after launch in a way or another), they might not be as desirable when a mass of people is also wearing it (when ironically their selling point is being a special snowflake), or when the upcoming costumes turn out to be prettier than the last, as they have to keep making money somehow.

But this is just my view on things.

Nice and well structured view now you have to translate that to Trollish so the OP can read it

1 person likes this

Posted

Just because you couldn't pre-order doesn't mean, you can't buy the game. Pre-order is for the people you wants to have early access to the game.

Anyone can buy the game after 3rd March without the pre-order benefits.

Posted

Just report him. He is clearly trolling and seems like trying to scam too.

Posted (edited)

This thread should be deleted since this guy just keeps on making a different thread asking the same thing. 

Edited by MiaGriffin

Posted

Did you post multiple threads on this..? It's as if i've seen you like 5 times.

Posted (edited)

Please someone hurry reserve me a Conquerer package. Ill promise to pay you back for it. Im just having a really bad day with the whole transactions being declined, most likely due to my bank not wanting to accept thru an unverified foreign transaction. Just please hurry i beg you, I will pay you just trust me please....

paypal.jpg

this transaction is not foreign it is from an american branch. Asking someone else to fix the problem for you isnt how this rolls. I dont care how bad your day is, no one here will buy a $100 game for someone who the have absolutely no idea who they are. Theres literally nothing that binds you to pay anyone back. FYI if it was really cause the bank didnt allow it, then why did my amex card go through when it locks every time i go out of town? (BTW amex is super strict with safety)

Edited by Galhalean

Posted

XglS6nZ.jpg

Posted

paypal.jpg

Why you no read the site.

WHY YOU NO READ.jpg

Posted

i mean, who is so dumb to wait until fhe last -----ng day to buy that package? 

its not like you had 2 months (?) to do it-.-