• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

<Deicide Gaming> NA | PvX | Orwen

104 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Greetings people of BDO! I am happy to announce that -Deicide Gaming- has formed in time for the launch of much anticipated Black Desert Online. We are coalition of multiple veteran MMO groups coming together in what we hope to be a soon thriving community! (We have experience in games such as Everquest, DAoC, Eve, Ultima Online, Guild Wars, WoW, Archeage, etc...)

Who are we?: Deicide Gaming is a newly formed gaming community making its first appearance in Black Desert. Don't let our fresh title fool you. Our leadership and a majority of our current player base are MMO veterans. We having a very exciting leadership system formed with both the knowledge and experience of two leaders from many guilds in a variety of games. We are excited with the direction the community is headed.

Non-Toxic Community: Skill can be taught, but attitude and personality cannot. It doesn't matter how skilled you are, as long as you are willing to listen and learn. We take pride in our members desire to help each other and the guild itself! Racism, Sexism, etc. of any kind WILL NOT be tolerated.

Why Join?: Now is the perfect time to be a part of a growing community! Looking to learn the game among a group of experienced MMO players? Be part of GvG Sieges? Enjoy countless hours of grinding mobs while in sitting in TS with us?! Apply now and help us to develop, grow, and excel!

Is it possible to speak to a GM or Officer prior to applying to get a better feel?: Of course! Even though leadership will be meeting with applicants and discussing our head start plans throughout the day tomorrow with the guild, we will have an officer on stand by for such things. :D

Come check us out and apply! (under construction)

Edited by PsyedStep

Posted

How do you guys feel about Weequashing?

Posted

100% support

Posted (edited)

Do you accept OCE players aswell??

Edited by Iridescence

Posted

Do you accept OCE players aswell??

Although the majority of our player base is NA, we have members from both Europe and Australia as well!

Posted

These guys are awesome, they fully support everyone and they're game style. Tail fluffers are always welcomed with wide open arms. Join us I would love to get to know more people as our family grow. You will always feel welcomed with us.

Posted

These guys are awesome, they fully support everyone and they're game style. Tail fluffers are always welcomed with wide open arms. Join us I would love to get to know more people as our family grow. You will always feel welcomed with us.

awww thanks babe! forever my waifu <3 :x

1 person likes this

Posted

I will always be your waifu! Thank you for inviting me to join you guys! I wont let you down!

Posted (edited)

Come join us! <3 

Edited by Hades Of The Underworld

Posted

Welcome to the guild Hades! We look forward to getting to know you!

Posted

Let the applications keep flowing xD

Posted

The hell is a tail fluffer?

Posted

The hell is a tail fluffer?

Many of us ran Firran (cat people) in archeage... so that became a thing lol

1 person likes this

Posted

I guess I'mma cat skinner then.  

Posted

I guess I'mma cat skinner then.  

trying to make KoS already? :P

Posted

I am totally ready to get my Weequashing on! 

I am really excited to see the "gang" back together!  With the two leaders we have, the possibilities are endless!  I see many laughs and many many victories in our future!  I'm proud to be with you all on this new adventure!

Posted

Of all the window lickers I've come across in these forums these are the only ones I trust to not screw everything up. But really 10/10 for not being bad. Very organized and good people. Would highly recommend! 

Posted

Of all the window lickers I've come across in these forums these are the only ones I trust to not screw everything up. But really 10/10 for not being bad. Very organized and good people. Would highly recommend! 

How did you know what I did in my spare time?  Who needs windex when you have a tounge?

1 person likes this

Posted

So aside from the weequashing, which I'm totally down for, are there certain classes you guys are recruiting for more than others? 

1 person likes this

Posted

So aside from the weequashing, which I'm totally down for, are there certain classes you guys are recruiting for more than others? 

Without going into to much about guild plans and strats, I will leave it at we are taking in people of all classes :ph34r:

Posted

I just have to say I can't wait for this Riot to start...is it 3am yet?

Posted (edited)

These are the only guys I'd trust to haul my exotic liquor supplies across the land, except Aliera. He'll drink all of it and then crash the cart into a tree and blame it on a sheep herder.

Edited by outcold
1 person likes this

Posted

These are the only guys I'd trust to haul my exotic liquor supplies across the land, except Aliera. He'll drink all of it and then crash the cart into a tree and blame it on a sheep herder.

I'd haul your liquor to the ends of the earth....