• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Release Client - Patch Question

18 posts in this topic

Posted

So today we all received an email where to obtain the release client and that those of us in CB2 could just patch our client.

When I run CB2, there is no patch.

Any insight?

Thanks -Terrapin

Posted

Most likely just not released yet, give it some time.

Posted

It could mean a couple things. There is no change from CBT to release, or they have not put a patch out for it yet.

Posted

The patching service will be available on 27th

Posted

The patch will probably release tomorrow, this is just for people that need to download the rest of the client too.

Posted

We had a email? i never had one.. (i'm left alone.. again

1219-0-cry.jpg

Posted

We had a email? i never had one.. (i'm left alone.. again

1219-0-cry.jpg

Suffer alone in the VOID! :P

Posted

I didnt get the email either.

Posted

OMFG>...

Posted

I got the e-mail =p

Posted

Guess that makes sense.  What is it with gaming companies?  I mean, think about the end user reading the email and is it so hard to imagine those with CB2; first thing they will do after reading it, is open client and try to patch?    Thanks all.  

Posted

Guess that makes sense.  What is it with gaming companies?  I mean, think about the end user reading the email and is it so hard to imagine those with CB2; first thing they will do after reading it, is open client and try to patch?    Thanks all.  

THAT!

PA is 100% ridiculous in some things..

Posted (edited)

The launcher will be patched and when finished it will look like this. The CBT2 launcher used to say "Thanks for participating in the beta, etc." Now it is blank and ready to hit play Sunday morning.

launcher.thumb.PNG.6f11fd4d0e80a89be3056

The contents of the e-mail are basically as follows:

Download the client here.
2.Note: If you have the CBT2 client, you can simply patch it into the Launch client, it's all the same!
3.Name reservation is still possible up until the 27th 08:00 UTC.
4.The head starts below are only for Pre-Order holders:
◦Headstart Conqueror's Package: 28.02 08:00 UTC
◦Headstart Explorer's Package: 01.03 08:00 UTC
◦Headstart Traveler's Package: 02.03 08:00 UTC

5.Pre-Order benefit claiming page will open 28.02 08:00 UTC under your ACCOUNT.
6.Distributing Guest passes will be available after official launch on 03.03!
Edited by Nefarym
Adding text of e-mail.

Posted

mine did not patch, just the splash screen changed....are there any patch notes?

Posted

They said on twitter that it will be available later tonight to patch.

Posted

They said on twitter that it will be available later tonight to patch.

They said that 5 hrs ago on Twitter, whereas the emails were just sent (received) ~3hrs ago.

Its annoying, confusing and causing forum clutter.... @CM_Jouska Can we snag you for a bit of clarity on the situation?

Posted

Well, crap, I'll be out of town between now and launch time Sunday morning. Hope it's not a large patch.

Posted

Ran into the same thing, was wondering why there was no patch. Guess I'll start up the launcher tomorrow after breakfast and see if it's up then. 

Tbh I'm a bit happy that I have to do a short shift at work on Sunday,  hopefully when I get back it won't be so crowded in the starting areas and it will be easy to claim pre order items.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0