• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

I don't think I can do this anymore

77 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow I got here just in time!

blog.com

There you go. You made a mistake of thinking you were there instead of here!

Posted

I don't usually write on forums, but to learn something about game I read. The last week my interest raised with the game so I decided to pre-order after watching a couple of gameplays. I wanted to learn more about the game so I surfed on this very forum. Not that I learned anything useful but sadly my hype began to fade drastically. I even reconsidered my decision and refund my pre-order.

I am sincerely sad that I would be sharing the game with, no offense intended, the people who have no empathy, nothing to add but bully, humiliate and demoralize anyone who have post a legit post or to show how they are upset. Immature adults or teenagers, I think to make our game experience better we all need to reconsider our behaviours towards eachother, otherwise the game's fate will be no difference than any other mmorpgs who faded sooner than expected. Peace all, a little empathy and a smile will make other's day better as the real life we are in has already enough BS.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't usually write on forums, but to learn something about game I read. The last week my interest raised with the game so I decided to pre-order after watching a couple of gameplays. I wanted to learn more about the game so I surfed on this very forum. Not that I learned anything useful but sadly my hype began to fade drastically. I even reconsidered my decision and refund my pre-order.

I am sincerely sad that I would be sharing the game with, no offense intended, the people who have no empathy, nothing to add but bully, humiliate and demoralize anyone who have post a legit post or to show how they are upset. Immature adults or teenagers, I think to make our game experience better we all need to reconsider our behaviours towards eachother, otherwise the game's fate will be no difference than any other mmorpgs who faded sooner than expected. Peace all, a little empathy and a smile will make other's day better as the real life we are in has already enough BS.

Never, ever make the mistake of thinking people in game act like people on the forums. People in game CAN be a bit meh, but mostly they are cool.

Posted

Game forums always become intense when they get close to release date, especially if there are issues that worry people. It will get better when the game releases.

...well... for a while anyway.  Then when 1/4 of the pop PL's to 50 and gets bored it will go back to a whine fest that the people still playing won't even notice.

Happens in every game until years later when *most* of the population gets polarized by the innevitable Monetization-Creep

Posted

Let me preface this in saying I absoIutely love BDO and am extremely hyped for it.  

I love checking the forums of whatever mmos Im playing while I'm at work.  And I'm used to all the rage and drama that entails a new mmo launch.  But reading these forums is really tough.  I think Daum needs to do a much better job of policing these forums.  

I dont know what you guys expected.  The game to be vastly different then every other version of the game ever?  Its slightly different, has our own spin on in, but we are all playing on Sunday because we like the core of this game.  Bickering all the -----ing time, 1,000 posts worth of arguements, how do some of you not get tired of repeating yourself.  Keep complaining about potion trading or karma or cash shop items or whatever the rage of the week is, but leave it to one post.  Atleast with the reddit I can downvote the people who are just blatently off the wall.  

So I guess long and short of it is, as an active forum reader I can no longer put up with the BDO forums.  Ill check reddit for my updates and the news, but general has become a shit show.  I honestly suggest the rest of the community that has any sense left to them to just not read the BDO forums.  You will not find out any new information, they will tell you to google it anyway.  Half the info you hear will be from how things worked in korea, but then how it doesnt work like that in russia, but with the valencia part 2 patch it fixed it, then have 4 other people argue with each other how it works.  So your question will never be answered.  

@Daum.  I've been on these forums for over 4 months now.  The first few months there was actual conversation, debate respect and things were atleast constructive.  I honestly would shut down the entire forums besides suggestions, news and technical support, as the rest of it is a horrible reflection of the playerbase of BDO. 

Sorry for the rant, I'll see the people who matter in game.  

How I became a gif replying freak.

Posted

The forums will probably go back to being good a month or two after launch.

Posted

How I became a gif replying freak.

You should write an autobiography called that

Posted

Wow I got here just in time!

blog.com

There you go. You made a mistake of thinking you were there instead of here!

q2i86UF.gif

Posted

q2i86UF.gif

tyrion-lannister-eyebrows-game-of-throne

Posted

You should write an autobiography called that

The life of Dunkin Donuto?

Posted

The life of Dunkin Donuto?

Duncan Donut

Posted

As we said: a very small precentage of the players actually frequent the forums.

Posted

It'll get a lot better when the game releases

Posted

Duncan Donut

duncan.jpg

Posted

Don't start the "everyone start a post to write about their feeling about this forum" train please. It'll get even more messy.

Posted

they should make it to wear only people who have paid for the game should be able to post

Posted

As we said: a very small precentage of the players actually frequent the forums.

You can say that, but when posts have over 100k views and General gets about 15 posts a minute, there are definitely a lot of people who frequent them. 

Posted

The Forum of any game I play, MMORPG, MOBA, FPS, TCG, anything..... They are always full of 90% of complainers. Most of the happy players just play and don't post. If they do post its one time to thank devs or some will defend the game against the 90% complainers and get over run.

So yea this is nothing new, there are so many spoiled gamers now. They want everything for $1 or free. They want every game to be in a humble bundle or to e F2P with no money going to the devs, no cash shop, etc. Its ridiculous.

Posted

100k views doesn't mean 100k unique views. 1k people can do this pretty easily seeing the rate at which those guys post in there.

Posted (edited)

Let me preface this in saying I absoIutely love BDO and am extremely hyped for it.  

I love checking the forums of whatever mmos Im playing while I'm at work.  And I'm used to all the rage and drama that entails a new mmo launch.  But reading these forums is really tough.  I think Daum needs to do a much better job of policing these forums.  

I dont know what you guys expected.  The game to be vastly different then every other version of the game ever?  Its slightly different, has our own spin on in, but we are all playing on Sunday because we like the core of this game.  Bickering all the -----ing time, 1,000 posts worth of arguements, how do some of you not get tired of repeating yourself.  Keep complaining about potion trading or karma or cash shop items or whatever the rage of the week is, but leave it to one post.  Atleast with the reddit I can downvote the people who are just blatently off the wall.  

So I guess long and short of it is, as an active forum reader I can no longer put up with the BDO forums.  Ill check reddit for my updates and the news, but general has become a shit show.  I honestly suggest the rest of the community that has any sense left to them to just not read the BDO forums.  You will not find out any new information, they will tell you to google it anyway.  Half the info you hear will be from how things worked in korea, but then how it doesnt work like that in russia, but with the valencia part 2 patch it fixed it, then have 4 other people argue with each other how it works.  So your question will never be answered.  

@Daum.  I've been on these forums for over 4 months now.  The first few months there was actual conversation, debate respect and things were atleast constructive.  I honestly would shut down the entire forums besides suggestions, news and technical support, as the rest of it is a horrible reflection of the playerbase of BDO. 

Sorry for the rant, I'll see the people who matter in game.  

I kinda feel sad that you took 3 months to understand, forums of all games are just like this.

In this forums, I found/met such amazing people. People care about the game and others. I found trolls, just like that forums.

There are lot of things you would hate about Forums. But either good or bad, it keeps forums alive.

Edited by Emperor_Kush

Posted

I kinda feel sad that you took 3 months to understand, forums of all games are just like this.

If you think this is normal, you are mistaken.  BDO forums have gotten out of control, the fact of the matter is they have gone unmoderated for too long and people are able to bully and basically tell people to stfu constantly.  It is an extreme, even compared to other mmo launches.  

Posted

Agreeing with emperor here. All games are like this. I currently play a game where all the post on the general forums are complainers. You just have to ignore them. 

Posted

If you think this is normal, you are mistaken.  BDO forums have gotten out of control, the fact of the matter is they have gone unmoderated for too long and people are able to bully and basically tell people to stfu constantly.  It is an extreme, even compared to other mmo launches.  

My dear fellow gamer,

BDO staff is working crazy hard to get everything sorted for the game's launch. There are lot of aspects when it comes to a MMO launch they need to get it right.

Give them time to get things under control. Don't loose yourself over crap. If it bothers too much, just focus your attention on another game or work or TV or twitch or youtube or facebook or friends or family or a movie or something. Don't let INTERNET shitstorms let you down.

Posted (edited)

I  once posted on the forums like you but then I took a community to the knee.

Edited by Urxninjaxsensei

Posted

I  once posted on the forums like you but then I took a community to the knee.

Or a Toxic arrow to the knee?