• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Wonder how long it took this guy to make 32 billion

29 posts in this topic

Posted

eaa69c0924105d3022268bc11cd9ea74.png

Thats some dedication probably over a years worth of grinding anyone want to run some numbers on how long it would take you to grind to just get a billion?

1 person likes this

Posted

32 billions worth of assets != 32 billions silver

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

years worth of grinding OP says.

Game only been out for half a year in korea.

does not compute...

Edited by Zinnie

Posted

O.o Damn... I think he is my new hero.

Posted

Remember that on the Korean servers you are able to trade cash shop items, and rare/high-demand items at end game sell for 50~100 million.

That's still an impressive wallet, but they could have cash shopped for it :)

Posted

Thats some dedication probably over a years worth of grinding anyone want to run some numbers on how long it would take you to grind to just get a billion? serious credit card usage

Fixed

6 people like this

Posted

There were some game/economy breaking bugs in the beginning where people were making billions of silver a day.  Not too long.

Posted

WHOA :o if only it was that easy in real life, not that i would need 32 billion LOL

Posted (edited)

Well, once you gain the wealth it becomes much easier to make more money. Example: +III,IV Ogre Ring's sell in the billions. After selling it he has the funds to make several more of those +II,IV Ogre's Rings. The problem is knowing how many stacks you should use for each enchant and just simply having the balls to try enchanting an Ogre's Ring in the first place. I'm not saying that's what he is doing, but it's and example of how your money can snowball if you have the know how and the guts to try it.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that PC Bang Boxes in Kr give out Boss loot daily. Even Ogre's Rings.

Edited by Stella Alamarr

Posted

nothing impressive for me there since KR version money comes in form of rain, if u spend some money in cash shop then, its a worldwide flood

Posted

I would say that 6-10 million silver per day is possible,if you know what you are doing, but I am not really sure, because I didn't play for long. :)

Posted

years worth of grinding OP says.

Game only been out for half a year in korea.

does not compute...

huh? BdO kr released Dec 2014. 

Posted

Remember that on the Korean servers you are able to trade cash shop items, and rare/high-demand items at end game sell for 50~100 million.

Pretty much nullifies any feeling of achievement or respect since it's just bought with money, not earned.  

1 person likes this

Posted

The question that needs to be asked...

Posted

excluding the money!!! someone see something what EU/NA players complain ?? No +20 ITEM!!! ppl here talk about +20 like it will make after 1 week of release. this make me laugh.

Posted

Thats some dedication probably over a years worth of grinding anyone want to run some numbers on how long it would take you to grind to just get a billion?

We will get there

Posted

All that silver and not even a +10 nor +15 gear, meh+

Posted

excluding the money!!! someone see something what EU/NA players complain ?? No +20 ITEM!!! ppl here talk about +20 like it will make after 1 week of release. this make me laugh.

This is just the guys bank he has +20 zaka weapon and 19+ gear

Posted

Nice inventory

Posted

Fixed

Agreed, lol. This game gives out some SERIOUS silver for accomplishing certain tasks/goals. 

TBH the more I think on it the more believable I think it is because if there is one thing I have noticed about BDO is there are a few mechanics in place to discourage gold selling spammers. I am slowly seeing silver not being a very "valuable" commodity, even in big quantities.

In fact I see A LOT of silver being left to waste because of how easy it is to accumulate. I was even able to accumulate just under a million during the last closed beta.

oh man talking about it has just made me wanna play so bad right now!

ugh only one more sleeps till head start!!!

Posted

This is just the guys bank he has +20 zaka weapon and 19+ gear

link  to source??????????

Posted

i12092223122.png

Posted

Here comes the money.

Posted

If there is some serious credit card usage there, I wonder how they manage to get that amount of money and still play all day...

Posted

Looks like he has tons of ogre rings. Probably pays and farms ogres