• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

WTFast for Japanese BDO?

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello I've been playing on Japanese servers for a while but I'm using a provate VPN (that I have long used for work) but a friend of mine wants to join to check before preorder but We haven't been able to get the WTFast working with it. Any tip? Manual config on 2, 3, or 6 haven't worked neither.

Posted (edited)

i heard WTF got blocked in JPN. It never worked correctly for me either.

I can't confirm the block is for real, just someone a random person on the internet said. So keep that in mind.

Edited by Luciferia

Posted

Some people still got WTFast to work on japan :/

Posted

Hahaha I don't want to share my VPN with him :( But dang.. he's my friends so :(

Posted (edited)

Still works for me, i was on a little while ago today no problem.

Just have to do the softether vpn > login to website > load game > disconnect softether at game main menu (start game etc) > connect WTFast > hit start and you should be in. I usually use JP6 (Tokyo) no problem.

Edited by Shadowtrance

Posted

Hahaha I don't want to share my VPN with him :( But dang.. he's my friends so :(

true friends would never ask you to share your vpn xD lol jk. But seriously though. WTF never worked for me

Posted

WTFast was fixed for JP BDO (it was repaired within a week of tokyo6 going down).

Open WTFast and login. Beside the drop down menu for your games list, select "custom game" and set it up to use blackdesert64.exe in your game directory. If you only use the 32bit version of the game then you need blackdesert32.exe. You can name it whatever you want in WTFast. For the Network list, select Tokyo JP6 and nothing else. It must be Tokyo JP6. Do not start or click "Play!" yet. Leave it at this stage.

434495e763.png

Connect to BDO using your japanese VPN as usual. Get as far as the launcher. Close the browser website, and then click start on the launcher. The launcher will disappear and the game's security software will start in the bottom right corner. When the security software is done and it opens the game on a black screen, disconnect your VPN and click Play! on Wtfast. Let Wtfast start up and it should come to the screen where it tells you your connection stats to JP6. It will give you a popup along the lines of "Cannot find game! Start it manually", ignore this just click Ok. Wait 3 seconds (giving it time to settle), then switch back to your black desert game. Click Start and it should go smoothly.

I do this method with my JP BDO. Using WTFast meant I was never disconnected.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey !
Are you using free WTFast ?
Have haerd there is difference between free or bought version.

Posted

Well if I use the VPN

WTFast was fixed for JP BDO (it was repaired within a week of tokyo6 going down).

Open WTFast and login. Beside the drop down menu for your games list, select "custom game" and set it up to use blackdesert64.exe in your game directory. If you only use the 32bit version of the game then you need blackdesert32.exe. You can name it whatever you want in WTFast. For the Network list, select Tokyo JP6 and nothing else. It must be Tokyo JP6. Do not start or click "Play!" yet. Leave it at this stage.

434495e763.png

Connect to BDO using your japanese VPN as usual. Get as far as the launcher. Close the browser website, and then click start on the launcher. The launcher will disappear and the game's security software will start in the bottom right corner. When the security software is done and it opens the game on a black screen, disconnect your VPN and click Play! on Wtfast. Let Wtfast start up and it should come to the screen where it tells you your connection stats to JP6. It will give you a popup along the lines of "Cannot find game! Start it manually", ignore this just click Ok. Wait 3 seconds (giving it time to settle), then switch back to your black desert game. Click Start and it should go smoothly.

Thanbk you

Posted

Hey !Are you using free WTFast ?
Have haerd there is difference between free or bought version.

Yes I am using the free WTFast. there is no difference, only in advanced settings that the average gamer will not utilize. paid versions also offers no advertisements, but the advertisements dont disrupt you from using it on JP bdo.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0