• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

I broke up with my girlfriend

118 posts in this topic

Posted

AxtzziK.gif

Go jerk off :)  or maybe ure too stupid to find second half at some age - no offence mate

Posted

AxtzziK.gif

this nnever fails to make me chuckle 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I wish I could hit the lotto. Live in a small apartment and play games 24hrs a day and just live off my money until death. Hate college

Edited by TheCounter

Posted

Go jerk off :)  or maybe ure too stupid to find second half at some age - no offence mate

tumblr_m6uz36A7V71ryjk8ao1_500.gif

I wish I could hit the lotto. Live in a small apartment and play games 24hrs a day and just live off my money until death. Hate college

I work fulltime, so it was either lose the game, lose the job, or lose the GF. easy decision.

2 people like this

Posted

lol you sound like a woman 

fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-can-t-tell

1 person likes this

Posted

True love rigth here 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

lol you sound like a woman 

fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-can-t-tell

:P no offence 

tumblr_m6uz36A7V71ryjk8ao1_500.gif

I work fulltime, so it was either lose the game, lose the job, or lose the GF. easy decision.

GF>work>game   / work>GF>game                     BDo should be last anyway at most of common sense life ;xd

Edited by Welna

Posted (edited)

sure. want her number?

PSYCH! THATS THE WRONG NUMBAH!

YQtYnOm.gif

Edited by Wicked Wazer
1 person likes this

Posted

I hear ya.

Just too much sex.

Had to break up with one of my gfs...sigh.-_-

/g'day.

Posted

allrightythen.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

:P no offence 

GF>work>game   / work>GF>game                     BDo should be last anyway at most of common sense life ;xd

don't tell me how to live my life. you're not my real mom.

tumblr_inline_mffqmkAzfD1rb1tgv.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

You need a gamer girlfriend so you can play together. 

You are damn right!!

I cant create a new girlfriend! The character Creator is down

Wow, thats sad and funny at the same time! xD

1 person likes this

Posted

breaking up with your girlfriend to play a game.  you did your girlfriend a favor

3 people like this

Posted

You are damn right!!

Wow, thats sad and funny at the same time! xD

I offered him my character presets... but I got ignored :(

Posted

If you seriously broke up with her the nail in the coffin would be to post her Real Name and phone number here.

Posted (edited)

sure it's YOUR life i wouldn't even dare to tell u what to do, it was just mine personal opinion. And Get off the internet u can with u and ur cat ^^

Edited by Welna

Posted

you mean you punctured her ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

hot mom...

/g'day.

Posted

FAKE

Posted

sure it's YOUR life i wouldn't even dare to tell u what to do, it was just mine personal opinion. And Get off the internet u can with u and ur cat ^^

I think you should focus on learning proper English instead of giving people love advice.

1 person likes this

Posted

I told mine she could only come over if she brought food, but I also buttered her up by paying $200 for a salon appointment so she could get her hair done to feel confi... find another guy to be with for the next week

1 person likes this

Posted

That's why I married my wife... she's playing BDO too!    Getting her off the game is actually harder then getting me off the game....  

2 people like this

Posted

If you seriously broke up with her the nail in the coffin would be to post her Real Name and phone number here.

even if I was serious about breaking up with her for the game, I still wouldn't post her details anywhere.

1 person likes this

Posted

breaking up with your girlfriend to play a game.  you did your girlfriend a favor

The only one who did whom a favor is not the guy, but the girl. The girl seemed to be way to clingy and self absorbed. 

Posted (edited)

Opinions are like penises, It's great if you have one. But when you try to ram it down someone's throat, well that has a word for it, and it rhymes with gr ape.

Edited by I.Am.Avalon