• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Buildings Quick Tips before you start playing

23 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Here is a quick video with  some tips for the buildings. This tips are for players that are not familiar with the game.

Also if you have something to add please feel free to leave a comment in the video.

Another video with quick tips its here and its for the Fishing (the link bellow) :)

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/23587-fishing-quick-tips/

Edited by Pc Console Gamer
4 people like this

Posted

Nice video. where are u from?

1 person likes this

Posted

I' am from Greece :)

Posted

I' am from Greece :)

Ok. Just curious about the accent :)

Posted

Cant recognize the accent? :P 

Out of likes for today, but nice video +1

1 person likes this

Posted

Ok. Just curious about the accent :)

Yeah, i know :P most of the people in Greece dont have very good accent, im one of them and im working on it :) but there are some exceptions.

Posted

Nice Video. You explained Housing in a really easy way.

Just a tip: you can do more difficult subjects/things :)

Posted (edited)

Nice Video. You explained Housing in a really easy way.

Just a tip: you can do more difficult subjects/things :)

Yes when the game launch at the 1st of March for me at least :P i will do some more things, right now thats the footage that i have from the beta, also today im gonna make a video about the fishing and trading the fish.

1 person likes this

Posted

Cant recognize the accent? :P 

Out of likes for today, but nice video +1

exactly haha, but I knew it was mediterranean I swear :)

Yeah, i know :P most of the people in Greece dont have very good accent, im one of them and im working on it :) but there are some exceptions.

I don't think there are "good" or "bad" accents. If you speak correctly, then the accent doesn't matter, except for givin u more personality, that is :)

1 person likes this

Posted

exactly haha, but I knew it was mediterranean I swear :)

I don't think there are "good" or "bad" accents. If you speak correctly, then the accent doesn't matter, except for givin u more personality, that is :)

They have particularly soft pronunciation, more than other mediterraneans, almost like a slight lisp, I think its adorable.

Yeah, I think my accent is bad as in simply bad. Some others think its exotic or "sexy" but who can trust horny boys :P 

1 person likes this

Posted

I like bite-sized tutorials, thanks :)

Posted

I won't watch it until tomorrow. But, thank you for your dedication.

Posted

Thanks for the tips! How do you know which house clusters to invest in? Are they different?

also, I LOVE your accent! :)

Posted

Thanks for the tips! How do you know which house clusters to invest in? Are they different?

also, I LOVE your accent! :)

lets say that you need more workers, you have to buy a lodge to get an extra hand, if you need more storage in a town you go for the storage so you can get more space, it's always depends in your priorities and after that you can upgrade your building so you can get more space from the same building without spending more contribution point.

Posted

Great explanation, I'll just link this to my friends! :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Νατος ο Ελληνας master του BDO ;d You got some nice guides there.

1 person likes this

Posted

Cool video

Posted

Νατος ο Ελληνας master του BDO ;d You got some nice guides there.

Thanks mate :D

Posted

Great vid :) though this might fit better in the Guides section of the forums

Posted (edited)

Great vid :) though this might fit better in the Guides section of the forums

Yes you are not wrong, but i thought this could be fit in here, at the General part of the Gameplay Discussions because it's still gameplay mechanichs (the building system) if im not wrong. I guess my next post its going to be at the Guide section :P

Posted

Yes you are not wrong, but i thought this could be fit in here, at the General part of the Gameplay Discussions because it's still gameplay mechanichs (the building system) if im not wrong. I guess my next post its going to be at the Guide section :P

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm rather glad to see it. General section has become cancer the last couple days so it's nice to see a useful post :)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

He sounds drunk.

Edited by LFF

Posted

Nice guide