• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Download For Game If Your New

36 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So here is t he download link if you didnt particiapte in the cbt2 or have not gotten the email  yet from your preorder 

main.jpg
Black Desert Online client ready for download
Dear player,

First, we would like to thank you for pre-ordering Black DesertOnline. To get you ready in time for the head start period we have made the client available for download today. Please follow the instructions below:
  1. Download the client here.
  2. Note: If you have the CBT2 client, you can simply patch it into the Launch client, it's all the same!
  3. Name reservation is still possible up until the 27th 08:00 UTC.
  4. The head starts below are only for Pre-Order holders:
    • Headstart Conqueror's Package: 28.02 08:00 UTC
    • Headstart Explorer's Package: 01.03 08:00 UTC
    • Headstart Traveler's Package: 02.03 08:00 UTC
  5. Pre-Order benefit claiming page will open 28.02 08:00 UTCunder your ACCOUNT.
  6. Distributing Guest passes will be available after official launch on 03.03!

We hope you are as excited as us for Black Desert Online’s launch. Enjoy, and see you in game!

The Black Desert Online team
Edited by Talrune
1 person likes this

Posted

Nice try pal. Not clicking that. I read the Norton guide to safer internet browsing.

Posted

its from my email but trying to help

2 people like this

Posted

Oh, it's from your "email" that makes me feel so much better.

Posted

main.jpg
Black Desert Online client ready for download
Dear player,

First, we would like to thank you for pre-ordering Black DesertOnline. To get you ready in time for the head start period we have made the client available for download today. Please follow the instructions below:
  1. Download the client here.
  2. Note: If you have the CBT2 client, you can simply patch it into the Launch client, it's all the same!
  3. Name reservation is still possible up until the 27th 08:00 UTC.
  4. The head starts below are only for Pre-Order holders:
    • Headstart Conqueror's Package: 28.02 08:00 UTC
    • Headstart Explorer's Package: 01.03 08:00 UTC
    • Headstart Traveler's Package: 02.03 08:00 UTC
  5. Pre-Order benefit claiming page will open 28.02 08:00 UTCunder your ACCOUNT.
  6. Distributing Guest passes will be available after official launch on 03.03!

We hope you are as excited as us for Black Desert Online’s launch. Enjoy, and see you in game!

The Black Desert Online team

does that help

Posted (edited)

It legit. Thanks! Why isn't this on the main page or something? Seems shaddy.

Edited by Kexin

Posted

np yw

Posted

Oh, so you enlisted the help of your forum alt to try to convince me?

Posted

It legit. Thanks! Why isn't this on the main page or something? Seems shaddy.

Not sure why it isnt but just trying to help out.

Posted

Nice try pal. Not clicking that. I read the Norton guide to safer internet browsing.

Its the legit link Daum sent us via email.

1 person likes this

Posted

Not sure why it isnt but just trying to help out.

Yeah, I bet.

Posted

Talrune's link is good, it's up since yesterday, if you have bought a pre-order pack you receive this e-mail (sorry for my English it's not my language)

1 person likes this

Posted

Dude I'm downloading the game now from his link. Stop being so freaking paranoid. 

1 person likes this

Posted

He is clearly trolling

Posted

Dude I'm downloading the game now from his link. Stop being so freaking paranoid. 

Yeah, I'm sure you are "dude"

Posted

To the people who didn't participate in the CBT 2, go to your registered email and follow the instructions from YOUR OWN EMAIL. Way safer than clicking his link. Especially since phishing and Hijacking is a thing since the conquerors packages have been removed for sale or if they cannot afford the standard copy. Stay safe fellow players👍.

Posted

Talrune is the biggest phisher out, look forward to seeing your accs gold spamming

Posted

Yeah, I'm sure you are "dude"

Check your email link. Realise it's the same as the one posted here. Also realise you're talking bullshit. IDK just stop.

1 person likes this

Posted

Talrune is the biggest phisher out, look forward to seeing your accs gold spamming

huh?

Posted

huh?

Oh, you're going to pretend you're confused now? Nice try, pal.

Posted

Wow can we keep it on topic I am sure the moderation team has looked at this and if it was not correct it would be closed.  get a grip trolls  your choice not to download that or not...and I know it is legit and as I said the moderation would remove it if it was not...so look for attention elsewhere.

Posted

Yes, got the same.

Posted

I still do not have the download link in my email. Just the confirmation email. Seems like the devs dropped the ball on this one, they better get this sorted quick or posts like this will start filling up the forum.

Posted

I still do not have the download link in my email. Just the confirmation email. Seems like the devs dropped the ball on this one, they better get this sorted quick or posts like this will start filling up the forum.

If ya just purchased perhaps may take a couple hours to get that email?

Posted

That is the /one of the dl links, heres the plain url

akamai-gamecdn.blackdesertonline.com?p=eyJzIjoiSmJmQTBqTjF1bWc5U2w0eVNDUEhmSFpIQkJJIiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDc3NDY2MSxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwOlxcXC9cXFwvYWthbWFpLWdhbWVjZG4uYmxhY2tkZXNlcnRvbmxpbmUuY29tXFxcL2dhbWVcXFwvZG93bmxvYWRcXFwvc2V0dXBcXFwvQmxhY2tEZXNlcnRPbmxpbmVTZXR1cF8yMDE2MDIyMV8xMDA1LmV4ZVwiLFwiaWRcIjpcIjMxMzU2ZjdlZDk2MjQ3ZTZhMTg0NWY1MTFlZmZjMWVkXCIsXCJ1cmxfaWRzXCI6W1wiZDRmOWI2NzIwOGVmZGJhNjExNTI2YWRlMWU4ODFmN2NmNDA5YjU3OFwiXX0ifQ

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0