• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

The third time's the charm, right? [IRL Self thread]

2,119 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Here's a few more of me ^^

MoiPortrait2.thumb.jpg.60c20bc54d0a10abd

MoiSunny.thumb.jpg.21104bd332bd14ae3cfb7

And this is me when I unleash the beast. Careful, you might go blind.

Test2.thumb.jpg.342ae3733ec01b1d81d15407

Edited by Theb

Posted

Kitteh Kaboomi will be my name in game. 

rBFgLi3.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

Ty <3

In lack of better reward have another selfie 

image.thumb.jpg.bfd16e34a06bb87a3be29a88

resemblance is uncanny.

Mary Elizabeth Winstead

image.thumb.jpg.bfd16e34a06bb87a3be29a88f6510173.jpg

220px-Mary_Elizabeth_Winstead_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Holy Shit.. i just made it through the first 25ish Pages.. is this the Game of handsome people or something? lol.. Hardly ever see that many good looking folks in a Thread like this. Now i don't wanna post a pic anymore lol.. xD And a hell lot of girls going to play BDO o_o... 

Posted

Holy Shit.. i just made it through the first 25ish Pages.. is this the Game of handsome people or something? lol.. Hardly ever see that many good looking folks in a Thread like this. Now i don't wanna post a pic anymore lol.. xD And a hell lot of girls going to play BDO o_o... 

You can be certain that at least 50% of the pictures posted in this thread have been stolen from facebook.

4 people like this

Posted

You can be certain that at least 50% of the pictures posted in this thread have been stolen from facebook.

Can confirm. I know I stole mine from my own Facebook.

2 people like this

Posted

12734266_1569829689906182_17290193495129

Literally took this at work, all our patients had norovirus so was a very interesting 12hr shift :3

2 people like this

Posted

12734266_1569829689906182_17290193495129

Literally took this at work, all our patients had norovirus so was a very interesting 12hr shift :3

May I ask what type of RN you are? ER, gastro/ent ward? 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

oops

Edited by Saspirella

Posted

It's because only handsome people post their pics :I

Posted

May I ask what type of RN you are? ER, gastro/ent ward? 

Of course, i am a carer specializing in Dementia and psychological impairments like schizophrenia and bi-polar disorder, i am however planning on going into nursing within the next 6 months, just saving like a crazy person first :3

Posted (edited)

Oh shit I asked you that already right....my bad sorry 

Well it's a rewarding field and as someone who spends a lot of time in hospital, an awesome nurse is a huge deal. 

Edited by Eleclya
1 person likes this

Posted

Oh shit I asked you that already right....my bad sorry 

Oh no you`re fine, the quoting thing goes funny on me sometimes, i cant tell who said what :P

Posted

Oh no you`re fine, the quoting thing goes funny on me sometimes, i cant tell who said what :P

Yeah I get that some times too, but I thought maybe I had, maybe I went to, but never did. To many comments to go through and I'll often debate about asking peeps things :)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Heheh before and after shower lol

anyways nice meeting all of you lovely people :)!  Im 25(almost 26) years old, and Im not even a little bit ashamed of loving online games :) will continue to game forever!!! really hyped for this game so I even downloaded the KR version and Im testing it out now!

if anyone wants to play with me on the closed beta that is coming up please message me! we can talk on skype or whatever! I want someone to play with and learn the ropes of the game from the beginning!!!

and yes, my eyebrows are caterpillars :v

me.thumb.png.410503b17f4f2ebe7c4a2c6c7f910154423_10208112743439089_6091054299345

Edited by Cassiopeia Slytherin
1 person likes this

Posted

Heheh before and after shower lol

anyways nice meeting all of you lovely people :)!  Im 25(almost 26) years old, and Im not even a little bit ashamed of loving online games :) will continue to game forever!!! really hyped for this game so I even downloaded the KR version and Im testing it out now!

if anyone wants to play with me on the closed beta that is coming up please message me! we can talk on skype or whatever! I want someone to play with and learn the ropes of the game from the beginning!!!

and yes, my eyebrows are caterpillars :v

me.thumb.png.410503b17f4f2ebe7c4a2c6c7f910154423_10208112743439089_6091054299345

#TeamBushyBrows!!! :D 

ps. would help if u stated which region u gonna play for those who want.

Posted

#TeamBushyBrows!!! :D 

ps. would help if u stated which region u gonna play for those who want.

sorry lol, Im gonna be playing on NA. :)

AND YES BUSHY BROWS FTW, THE THICKER THE BROW THE CLOSER TO GOD. 

Posted

sorry lol, Im gonna be playing on NA. :)

AND YES BUSHY BROWS FTW, THE THICKER THE BROW THE CLOSER TO GOD

Well then, guess god must be really close to us xD 

bushy-eyebrows.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Well then, guess god must be really close to us xD 

bushy-eyebrows.jpg

Eww... no comment. those are some shitty brows tbh lol bushy but not good bushy :v  

heres another one so you can see the difference :) and yes I have some freckles... kinda weird for a dark haired person e.e luckly they dont show a lot :) 12736068_10208909691042281_255626955_n.t

Edited by Cassiopeia Slytherin

Posted

Eww... no comment. those are some shitty brows tbh lol bushy but not good bushy :v  

heres another one so you can see the difference :) and yes I have some freckles... kinda weird for a dark haired person e.e luckly they dont show a lot :) 12736068_10208909691042281_255626955_n.t

bruh... you talking shit about my brows, bruh??! 

tumblr_inline_mknelzMtH11qz4rgp.gif

Posted

bruh... you talking shit about my brows, bruh??! 
tumblr_inline_mknelzMtH11qz4rgp.gif

are you by any chance, korean?

Posted (edited)

aaaand here I am :/

FullSizeRender (2).jpg

IMG_0418.thumb.JPG.c22fe4591d48ef8acd474

Edited by Brioni

Posted

are you by any chance, korean?

Not that I know off..
Why? hahaha 

Posted

Not that I know off..
Why? hahaha 

that guy you posted as a reply, the one with the sword is korean... so I thought maybe you were lol. ( I know korean and im fascinated by korea)

Posted

that guy you posted as a reply, the one with the sword is korean... so I thought maybe you were lol. ( I know korean and im fascinated by korea)

Well, I do originally come from the Asian continent... close enough I guess :P