• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

New fellow Adventurer

Package   17 votes

1. 1. Which is a good idea?

• Traveler's Package
    • Explorer's Package

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello BDO community,

I am pretty new to the game haven't even bought the game yet, where as I usually would've been part of all the Closed and Open Alpha/Beta. I decided to take a step to the sidelines this time around due to my bad experience with games that I had been part of Alpha/Beta's (TERA, ArcheAge, Skyforge, Scarlet Blade etc just a few of the games that made me be more careful about buying the game in unfinished stages).

Though just because I am new does not mean I haven't been keeping tabs on the game
:D I've been following the game way before it was released in Korea even, it's just that I've decided to take a real interest in the game now and are contemplating which of the 2 packages they have on display now.

Maybe you can help me a bit with that, does that sound fair enough? (I am going to get either one of them, just need a bit of information about the + things that are added in the packages if it's not to much to ask). If you feel like asking me anything you are more than welcome not sure I will answer everything.

Regards,

Redtir

Edited by Redtir
Wrong font for some unknown reason.

Posted

Hello :)

I bought the conquerors pack but that is unavailable, If I had to choose now I'd buy the one with the mount and some of the other benefits are nice as well.

I hope this helps.

-Zhu

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I bought the conquerors pack but that is unavailable, If I had to choose now I'd buy the one with the mount and some of the other benefits are nice as well.

I hope this helps.

-Zhu

Could you put your vote in my nice little poll? Was that more expensive than the ones that are on now?

If so I am guessing that was a Closed Beta Package I was a bit late on that one since I was busy the last few weeks with School and life of course.

Much appreciated <3

Edited by Redtir
1 person likes this

Posted

I voted and my pleasure :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Welcome! ;)

Posted

I bought Explorer's since it gives you way more stuff than Traveler's and they're in overall way cheaper than they were/are in Cash Shop, if they didn't fix the pricing.

1 person likes this

Posted

I enjoyed my time with ArcheAge personally, but after launch it slowly went down hill with what they were doing. However to answer the poll, I say Explorer's is a pretty good option.

1 person likes this

Posted

Explorer's Package will give ya the best bang for your buck. Anywho, hope to see you in game and welcome!

Posted

20 more dollars for a flute and a horse, not worth it.  Cash shop prices are always subject to change, so It is hard to say the real value of these items. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

If you have the money I would say go for Explorer's.

If you don't like the extras it comes with compared to Traveler's you could spend the extra money in the cash shop instead!

- Shaymion

Edited by Shaymion
1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you everyone for the input, much appreciated :x

Posted

Well, if we compare the differences:

The 50$ one you get an extra T3 horse (I believe that getting a horse yourself, by finding it, taming it and then breeding horses is extremely fun, therefore, by getting a T3 at the start, you lose some of the fun you'd actually get.)

You get some extra dye boxes/housing coupons (That's up to you)

You get 2 extra partial skill resets (Then again, it's up to you, you should really look up what kind of build you want before spending you skill points tho, btw)

A horse flute (permanent) You can call your horse from further away, this is useful, I guess :)  (This was 15$ in CBT2 in the cash shop, prices might change)

A pet of your choice (This was 9-11$ in the cash shop in CBT2)

So for 20$ extra dollars, you get more than the actual worth. If you don't like those items though, the choice is up to you. I'd personally just buy the 30$ package, and some pearls, then buy what I want with the pearls. But a pet is really useful. A flute is convenient, I guess.

I believe that the packs aren't that much of a deal, though.

1 person likes this

Posted

I bought the explorers to get into CBT2, and I like how it will give me the mount and pet as well. Seeing threads about the cash shop issues, I'd buy the explorer's, since everything it will give you will probably cost more in the CS anyways. 

1 person likes this