• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Because some people still don't get it - Make Alts first thing

98 posts in this topic

Posted

Thank you for telling me how to play the game I purchased with my money.

Posted

Do the alts need to be level 4? or can you just make them and they get energy?

If so, just make max alts and later delete make new good ones. Would only take a min and you got energy sitting rdy to be used :P

I believe he said alt's need to lvl 4 in order for you to quick log into and out of them. Otherwise you have to log out of the game to log into a lower level alt.

Posted

I don't intend to invest in grinding nodes till 50, don't worry. I will invest in my crafting nodes to boost production though. It also helps to have an alt sitting around wherever you do alotta crafting so they can do some basic gathering & processing for you. That way, I can save my crafter's energy for actual crafting instead of the grunt work.

Your mustache : )

Posted

Good tips, thx.

I do have a question;

Lets say i log out an alt while the alt is on a bed? do that in any way make a diffrence, regarding the energy recharge?

Posted

Nope, bed rates are only for online chars.  So a good way to get 1 energy / min while afk < however long your cap is.

You don't HAVE to make them level 4, but it doesn't take any time because that's just up to the skill trainer, probably before.

Posted (edited)

1. All characters on the account share the same knowledge, map and quest history, other than the tutorial quest, which is individual to each character.

You are saying that you can't do the quest already done with another character?

Edited by Caerbanog

Posted

No, I'm saying when you go to do a knowledge quest you have already completed, it completes instantly.

Posted

amazing how many angry posts directed at the original poster. he/she is really making an effort to show you a quick way to improve your gameplay. and all you guys can come back with is 'dont tell me how to play the game!!'

omg this community . . . 

Posted

I believe he said alt's need to lvl 4 in order for you to quick log into and out of them. Otherwise you have to log out of the game to log into a lower level alt.

he used a comma, and I want to know about energy, don't care about quickly logging in to each alt

Posted

Its ok really though, I got enough likes on the OP to show that enough people valued the information to make it worth the time.

Thanks though vince

Do the alts need to be level 4? or can you just make them and they get energy?

If so, just make max alts and later delete make new good ones. Would only take a min and you got energy sitting rdy to be used :P

The do not need to be level 4.  In fact I am not sure if they even need to log in 1x, but they might, never tested that.

Level 4, as was explained, is just so you can quick change to an alt without losing your Logged IN timer (which matters)

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you for telling me how to play the game I purchased with my money.

None put a gun to your head and forced you to play in any way. Dont listen to anyone, go grind to 50 asap without caring about energy, CP and mats and then come back here and whine how the game is impossible to play so we can have a good laugh.

Posted

Really bad form to completely hijack a thread Drad :P

Posted

Really bad form to completely hijack a thread Drad :P

Huh ?

Was only posting the tool, not the thread i made jeesh, its very helpful for making alts, it is a random name generator with all sorts of adjustables. Figure it would be helpful with making ALTS ????

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you. This is actually pretty neat advice. But, won't there only be 4 character slots per channel? Or am I misinformed? 

If you are conqueror, you have 7 slots to start with.

Posted

Huh ?

Was only posting the tool, not the thread i made jeesh, its very helpful for making alts, it is a random name generator with all sorts of adjustables. Figure it would be helpful with making ALTS ????

Woah, take it easy, didn't you see the :P  That means jokingly.

If you are conqueror, you have 7 slots to start with.

And its per server, not per channel

One thing I didn't mention was placement of Alts.

You can make them right away and leave them in Olvia to gather energy.

But later you are going to want to move them about, with at least 1 in the library in Celephon, that's where you go to reset your knowledge level about a critter.

Say you are killing a lot of centaurs, and you get a knowledge level of B.  You can reset it in the library in Celephon and then try again to see what the RNG gives you next time. (Lot of folks don't realize your knowledge level about a critter doesn't level up by killing more)

Posted

Its ok really though, I got enough likes on the OP to show that enough people valued the information to make it worth the time.

Thanks though vince

The do not need to be level 4.  In fact I am not sure if they even need to log in 1x, but they might, never tested that.

Level 4, as was explained, is just so you can quick change to an alt without losing your Logged IN timer (which matters)

sorry I am nub :S please explain briefly logged in timer that matters? I know there is a 5k hours achievement for a pet :P

Posted

Yeah, and some shorter achievements, but not sure what their rewards are, maybe loyalty points.

1 person likes this

Posted

so basically never exit the game or turn off computer for a year xD lol sigh....

Posted

None put a gun to your head and forced you to play in any way. Dont listen to anyone, go grind to 50 asap without caring about energy, CP and mats and then come back here and whine how the game is impossible to play so we can have a good laugh.

At no point did I say I was going to do any of that. You idiot.

Posted

so basically never exit the game or turn off computer for a year xD lol sigh....

Yeah this game is pretty much built that you never turn it off.

Curious if you have to log in an alt to start accruing energy or if just making them is enough.

Posted

At no point did I say I was going to do any of that. You idiot.

You just got butthurt over something you could have easily ignored because it wasnt even aimed at you. I wasnt the one who pissed in your cornflakes this morning so chillout.

1 person likes this

Posted

As a person who barely plays alts cause the RP spirit tell me not to , I will just afk and never log off xD. #Disadvantage

Posted

As a person who barely plays alts cause the RP spirit tell me not to , I will just afk and never log off xD. #Disadvantage

Umm, that's nice and all, but these are FAMILY members, what could be more RP than that??

Posted

You just got butthurt over something you could have easily ignored because it wasnt even aimed at you. I wasnt the one who pissed in your cornflakes this morning so chillout.

Never said I was butt hurt over anything either. Stop assuming so much, it just makes you look stupid.