• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Energy Recovery

24 posts in this topic

Posted

At the moment we have different rates of energy recovery:

• Online:             1 Energy / 3 Minutes
  • Offline:              I don't know the rate, but it goes down significantly
  • Resting in bed: 2 Energy / 3 Minutes (double recovery rate, but not sure though)

My question is: Can I rest in bed and log out to recover energy faster when I am offline?

1 person likes this

Posted

No, offline regen is same even in bed.

Posted

At the moment we have different rates of energy recovery:

• Online:             1 Energy / 3 Minutes
  • Offline:              I don't know the rate, but it goes down significantly
  • Resting in bed: 2 Energy / 3 Minutes (double recovery rate, but not sure though)

My question is: Can I rest in bed and log out to recover energy faster when I am offline?

Resting in bed is 3 energy , it depends what kind of exclusive bed you have. Altho on the other servers there are beds that recover 4 energy points

Posted

No, offline regen is same even in bed.

So energy regenerates offline at the same rate as it does online?

Resting in bed is 3 energy , it depends what kind of exclusive bed you have. Altho on the other servers there are beds that recover 4 energy points

Do I have to buy the bed in the cash shop to get the energy buff?

Posted

No.

In bed which you can craft (or get from quest) or buy from AH it is 2 energy every 3 minutes.

In bed from cash shop (5 euro) it is 3 energy every 3 minutes.

If offline you get same regen as on alts and it is only 1 energy per 30 minutes (not 100% sure about this), bed works only when online.

---

I tested this in cbt2 and you can also stand up from bed and do something between those 3 minute ticks...

like every 3 minutes it checks and if you are not online +0.1, if you are online and in bed +2 or +3, if online but not in bed +1

1 person likes this

Posted

Bottom line = have alts ;)

Posted

No.

In bed which you can craft (or get from quest) or buy from AH it is 2 energy every 3 minutes.

In bed from cash shop (5 euro) it is 3 energy every 3 minutes.

If offline you get same regen as on alts and it is only 1 energy per 30 minutes (not 100% sure about this), bed works only when online.

---

I tested this in cbt2 and you can also stand up from bed and do something between those 3 minute ticks...

like every 3 minutes it checks and if you are not online +0.1, if you are online and in bed +2 or +3, if online but not in bed +1

Thank you very much!

Posted

yes ->if you want 3+ or 4+ energy.

no -> if you want 2+ energy

also remember that when you use something ex: like chair the durability goes off.

Posted

also remember that when you use something ex: like chair the durability goes off.

Thanks, didn't know about the durability either.

Posted

Thanks, didn't know about the durability either.

Does anyone know the actual number on the beds? Like how many times one can use it before it breaks? I spent half a day just going to bed every 3mins just for the energy to triple-pop and then left to do other stuff for 3 mins rinse-repeat. I imagine this method should make it break insanely fast? 

Posted

So house stuff has durability? D:

Posted

Is there a way to repair durability on furniture? My cooking station broke a few times in the CBT2 but i just replaced it each time because its only 1000 silver.

Posted

Wow, just learned that furniture had durability. That's maybe not expensive but that's still annoying in the long run to replace things constantly.

Posted

Does anyone know the actual number on the beds? Like how many times one can use it before it breaks? I spent half a day just going to bed every 3mins just for the energy to triple-pop and then left to do other stuff for 3 mins rinse-repeat. I imagine this method should make it break insanely fast? 

I don't know for sure but I hope beds don't break...

I had 2 beds in my Heidel house, one "Heidelian Bed" from quest http://bddatabase.net/us/item/2701/ and one from cash shop.

They both had durability 10/10 but I was testing them, jumping on them, kicking them and 3 pets where pissing on them but still 10/10... I am still not 100% decided if I get underwear or bed from cash shop but I hope if you pay 5 Euro for bed it is not for 10 times lay down and gone.

Cooking station is like tool 100 uses and gone and also Anvil for repairing and stuff like that but I hope beds not.

EhlwLLo.jpg

YkirHsG.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

Bottom line = have alts ;)

Having alt characters doesnt change anything.

Energy points and contribution points are shared by all characters.

Posted

the caps are but the pools aren't shared.

you can have an alt with 15 energy while your main has 60 and they both have a cap of 150

Posted

Having alt characters doesnt change anything.

Energy points and contribution points are shared by all characters.

Yes it does - alts have their own pool - they only share the pool max. So if you have 100 energy max and 5 alts, you have 500 energy...

Posted

I don't think beds have durability per usage. Else mine would have broken down in KR by now. I think the only things that have durability are those furni with active buffs, like -10% fall damage buff and such.

note that when let's say a chairs durability is gone! that only means it rill not give you any more buffs! but it will not disappear.

Posted

Bump

Anyone know which beds give +4 energy?  I have a leather bed from cash shop (was part of the explorer's pack at launch) and it gives +3 from to energy every 3 minutes.  As stated above all the in game beds seem to only give +2 energy per tick.

beds that give +4 anyone?

what bed gives +4 or u trollingz?

Posted

I know this post is pretty old but I have been on a mission to figure out if there are items or potions that give you higher energy recovery.  I recent used my 7 day Kamaslive blessing which gives Energy Recovery +2.  During this week energy was NEVER an issue and it was awesome.  Unfortunately, the Kamaslive buff you can buy is with 1000 Loyalty points and only lasts 1 day.  If they offered a 7-day buff from the cash shop I would be all over it. 

My question is are there any elixirs, potions, or items that give an increase to Energy Recovery like the Kamaslive Blessing did?

Posted

Cash shop bed (3/per 3 min) does not have durability, thus it'll never break. This is coming from a nearly Master 3 cook. Up to Master 1 I literally had a timer up on second monitor to cook in between the energy ticks for maximum effectiveness.

Crafted beds I don't know about those personally myself since we all were able to choose the pearl bed from one of the free furniture items upon purchasing the game.

Posted

Cash shop bed (3/per 3 min) does not have durability, thus it'll never break. This is coming from a nearly Master 3 cook. Up to Master 1 I literally had a timer up on second monitor to cook in between the energy ticks for maximum effectiveness.

Crafted beds I don't know about those personally myself since we all were able to choose the pearl bed from one of the free furniture items upon purchasing the game.

crafted is 2 per 3 min tick :)

Posted

Gm blessing, and the rio medals.  Prior we had the Chocolates from the mother day.

That's it as far as I know. Now the whale food does give you 10 energy each time you eat it.  So in an hour eating the whale food you can double your energy "regen".

Meaning, you regen naturally 20 energy an hour, with the whale food you can get another 20 energy per hour.

Posted

My question is are there any elixirs, potions, or items that give an increase to Energy Recovery like the Kamaslive Blessing did?

I've been using Rio medals every 30 minutes for that +1 energy regen. You can also buy energy potions from the marketplace.