• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Starting Main Class Poll

Pick Your Starting Main Class   224 votes

1. 1. Starting Main Class?

• Warrior
    • Ranger
    • Sorceress
    • Beserker / Giant
    • Valkyrie
    • Wizard / Witch
    • Ninja (Hacks!)
    • Tamer

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

37 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Just interested to see what's going to be popular and shunned :ph34r:

Edited by Prim Hiiro

Posted

Where's my male archer damn it.

Posted

Obviously people will go ranger! Im surprised there aren't much wizard considering they are easier.

Posted

Tamer?

Posted

O.o awe the poll jsut started and majority are playing Wiz, now I feel like a filthy commoner! *tears of realization*

Posted

Poll failed....Tamer? :D

Posted (edited)

latest?cb=20080318220808

/g'day.

Edited by Temeraire
1 person likes this

Posted

Why isn't the Tamer in the poll what kind of classist are you damn Classist they are all like we don't like your Class 

51d.thumb.gif.3cd62af4f13443eca983d945fc

*Dramatic finger inserted*

Posted

Tamer?

Why isn't the Tamer in the poll what kind of classist are you damn Classist they are all like we don't like your Class 

Poll failed....Tamer? :D

Ahahahaha.... fixed ;)

The ninja took out the tamer originally, but she's back now.
I can't vote on my own poll :/ going ranger, but man this beserker video. Any cool ranger videos to hype me up? xD
Insane Berserker

Posted

It seems it's only natural since the devs themselves are forgetting about revealing the Tamer's conq weapon, the day before headstart. -_-

/g'day.

Posted (edited)

Obviously people will go ranger! Im surprised there aren't much wizard considering they are easier.

Yeah I'm starting Witch because it was more hotbar friendly...  I tried Ranger (ok I was half drunk) and some of the keyboard combos gave me finger seizures and brain ache..

I've got a fekkin Naga mouse here which is pretty much wasted on this game unfortunately...  Wish they'd let us define our own combo's for abilities using shift and ctrl modifiers grrrrrr

Edited by Wolfhammer

Posted

Yeah I'm starting Witch because it was more hotbar friendly...  I tried Ranger (ok I was half drunk) and some of the keyboard combos gave me finger seizures and brain ache..

I've got a fekkin Naga mouse here which is pretty much wasted on this game unfortunately...  Wish they'd let us define our own combo's for abilities...

Yeah ranger is actually annoying early game.

Posted

I've got a fekkin Naga mouse here which is pretty much wasted on this game unfortunately...  Wish they'd let us define our own combo's for abilities...

You do know that using skills off of the hotbar cost more mana and do less damage then just inputting it manually right? 

Posted (edited)

You do know that using skills off of the hotbar cost more mana and do less damage then just inputting it manually right? 

Well I had heard that but wasn't sure how true it was....  I know it doesnt suggest that in any in game tooltip for abilities and think that would be 100% stupid !  Shit when I learn new skills on my CBT Wiz the hotbar auto populated with "useable on hotbar" flagged spells, so is the game trolling me?

Gonna try smacking a dummy using combo and hotbar to see if there actually is a difference in damage..

Edited by Wolfhammer

Posted

I think they should make "Class Poll" a sticky, we have way too many of them. :/

Posted

Well I had heard that but wasn't sure how true it was....  I know it doesnt suggest that in any in game tooltip for abilities and think that would be 100% stupid !  Shit when I learn new skills on my CBT Wiz the hotbar auto populated with "useable on hotbar" flagged spells, so is the game trolling me?

Gonna try smacking a dummy using combo and hotbar to see if there actually is a difference in damage..

The game doesn't troll you. It just rewards you for manually entering the combinations. Less Energy/Mana used and more damage dealt. 

Posted

a57Veey_700b.jpg

I think they should make "Class Poll" a sticky, we have way too many of them. :/

Posted

You should've separated witch and wizard imo.

Posted

Sorceress.

Posted

The game doesn't troll you. It just rewards you for manually entering the combinations. Less Energy/Mana used and more damage dealt. 

Thats pretty shit to be honest, it should let me decide how I want to control my character...

Posted

Thats pretty shit to be honest, it should let me decide how I want to control my character...

then why should they even have combos? ..

the game is an action based / combo based combat game. 

Gotta just get used to it. 

Posted

Usually a Tamer is my favorite character but in BDO they really don't play like a "Tamer". Plus since they can't be male, nope. Ranger sounds good but since is little femmy girl, nope. Warrior, naw don't like those. Berserker, maybe. Don't even care if they be ugly. Wizard, yea probably best choice for me, although mage types are usually not my thing. It's BDO so just have to compromise and pick the least undesirable to play the game. Other good things within it to focus upon.

Posted

You should've separated witch and wizard imo.

Aren't they exactly the same? I know they say there's no male/female "counterpart" ex) Valk and Warrior. But aren't the witch and wizard the same??

Posted

Pretty much one of these threads a day now 

Posted

I don't give two shits about end game so tamer here I come