• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Can you release the client patch already?

17 posts in this topic

Posted

I know a lot of us are anxious ^_^;

Posted

No.

Posted

News Flash: There is no update, CBT2 client is live client! get over it.

Posted

Nein.

Posted

Nein.

No.

Yes

If that was true it would have been said in the email they sent.

1 person likes this

Posted

Pretty sure you are wrong with that assumption. Just because they have said many a time that you will need to patch .. so, there will be something, hell, might only be like, 30MB, but there will be something. 

Posted (edited)

I am SO pissed at PA for this! I have slow internet, because I dont live in a huge city, like many many other people, and its just a fu.cking shame that they wait until damn 8 or 9pm to release a Pre-Lord for the NEXT day in the morning. I would upgrade my internet ASAP if it would be possible, but it isn't. Of course, they sit in Amsterdam, getting stoned every day, laughing about the stupid community, but not everyone is living in the capital of weed and whores >.<

Best thing was their answer on facebook when I said that in a nice way, that my guild-group would have to wait, they just answered "We hope your guild wont have to wait too long", when I arrive later because I still download. I thought they are ****ing kidding me. 

Edited by MadJukes
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

You are right. They did send in an email that said the cbt2 client can be patched for live.

Edited by remix87

Posted

Yes

Yup.

They literally said we would have to patch it; meaning the current version is not the final version.

"
Note: If you have the CBT2 client, you can simply patch it into the Launch client, it's all the same!"

Posted

Mine patched a VERY small patch this morning, didn't think it was the live patch but who knows

Posted

The CBT2 Client its called Black Desert Online, they said we only need to patch, just wait xD but its getting late 

Posted

ahhh all this uncertainty makes me worried

Posted

I am SO pissed at PA for this! I have slow internet, because I dont live in a huge city, like many many other people, and its just a fu.cking shame that they wait until damn 8 or 9pm to release a Pre-Lord for the NEXT day in the morning. I would upgrade my internet ASAP if it would be possible, but it isn't. Of course, they sit in Amsterdam, getting stoned every day, laughing about the stupid community, but not everyone is living in the capital of weed and whores >.<

Best thing was their answer on facebook when I said that in a nice way, that my guild-group would have to wait, they just answered "We hope your guild wont have to wait too long", when I arrive later because I still download. I thought they are ****ing kidding me. 

Same here man, if its a 1-2Gb patch i'm going to miss out on hours of my headstart.

Posted

CBT2 was the live client. You don't patch stuff in a hurry in less than a week unless you want to hotfix something really serious.

CBT2 was obviously intended to be a stress test of the exact same build and servers that will be used on release. There would be no point at all in doing that test, verifying that everything works, and then risk to introduce new issues with a new build before launch.

Posted

Jesus christ, just calm down already with the patch guys, it'll be out whenever they decide to release it. If it's 10 minutes before the game goes live then so be it. Moaning little -----es.

Posted

Jesus christ, just calm down already with the patch guys, it'll be out whenever they decide to release it. If it's 10 minutes before the game goes live then so be it. Moaning little -----es.

Don't you dare talk about my mother like that

Posted

CBT2 was the live client. You don't patch stuff in a hurry in less than a week unless you want to hotfix something really serious.

CBT2 was obviously intended to be a stress test of the exact same build and servers that will be used on release. There would be no point at all in doing that test, verifying that everything works, and then risk to introduce new issues with a new build before launch.

I think this is the most likely scenario

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0