• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Would you be FULLY happy with a 20% decrease in prices over 10%

131 posts in this topic

Posted

Title. 

Posted

People here will never be happy.

12 people like this

Posted

I would be FULLY happy if you stopped complaining about the cash shop prices.

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

I would be FULLY happy with 100% decrease over the 10%.

but you know, you can't accommodate everyone. 

Edited by Iiqhtninq
1 person likes this

Posted

I wouldnt mind actual prices of we got some QoL changes , like costumes being account wide, same for dyes apart from being reusable and stuff in the same line.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm not buying any costume until it's at least 15 bucks. 20, maybe, if the costume is actually very cool.

3 people like this

Posted

I'd be FULLY happy once people stop posting threads about this stupid topic

Posted

It's pre-launch.

People have nothing to do but get all salty over nothing.

I'm sure saying they are getting salty over nothing will make some people salty.

The overwhelming majority of people who play this game will never see the forums.

Posted

Entitlement is strong with you little forkers.

when-you-are-tired-of-explaining-somethi

Posted

I'll be happy when we'll be able to trade ig currency for pearls

Posted

Posted

Not happy, but atleast you could argue they did somewhat listen to their costumers. Not like this 10% joke right now. Wondering if they just did that to make ppl even more mad....

Posted

Stop coming here to get triggered then,  pal. We COULD have some decent arguments if only we didn't dive immediately into assuming you're extremely poor and such a pleb for not buying anything in the cash shop oh my god give me the DAUM ----- ----- omnomnom

Posted

I want to be there when 1337 post k

Posted

From what I understand, it's not even official yet. 

Whiners will continue to whine until launch.

Posted

I'd be happy with a 50% discount, this way i'd know that they are not trying to milk the game for all it's worth and make a quick cash, close servers and go for another project :')

Posted

if you welfare babies spent as much time looking for a job as you do making new posts to cry in,, you be fooking rich.

Posted

Stop coming here to get triggered then,  pal. We COULD have some decent arguments if only we didn't dive immediately into assuming you're extremely poor and such a pleb for not buying anything in the cash shop oh my god give me the DAUM ----- ----- omnomnom

What are you talking about? I don't care if there's a price reduction or not, I'm using the cash shop. 

Posted

32$ ---> 10$ or no purchase that's 60% decrease. Sorry bdo no more money from me...

Posted

I'd be happy with a 50% discount, this way i'd know that they are not trying to milk the game for all it's worth and make a quick cash, close servers and go for another project :')

after all the money they spent on development? dude,,, do you think making a game that beautiful was so easy that they would abandon it for your $29 dollars??? LOL 

2 people like this

Posted

From what I understand, it's not even official yet. 

It is official. Show me the forum post where they say: "It is not official yet"

Haha sorry, can't resist :')

Posted

40-50% is the happy point anything less and ill just spend more money on star citizen or candy for my van.

1 person likes this

Posted

And if they would change to -20% people would start complain about why its not -30%

Just stfu

2 people like this

Posted

^ This. Give it time, I believe they'll more than likely experiment with holiday sales (Etc to see how the gamer base responds to them. Either that or they'll drop it down to 50%.

Posted

if you welfare babies spent as much time looking for a job as you do making new posts to cry in,, you be fooking rich.

"They're not mindless drones, they must be unemployed and on welfare :-( "